The Heroes of Olympus Demi-God War

ConnerandTravis posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:48AM
Okay with the people who know me as writer who are thinking "Oh no another abandon forum coming up." I'm going to prove you are wrong. Hopefully I get enough fans who read this.

Rated: T(Just in case)

Plot:
The Demi-gods are at war with each other.

Side #1: Ares kids
Percy
Athena
Hermes
Hecate
Moros
Phobos
Deimos
Demeter

Side 2: Apollo Kids
Nico
Piper and Kevin
Dionysus
Thantos
Arachnid
Lyssa
Harpocrates
Melinoe

How it started? You'll find out.

Told through 2 PoV's

Adam, son of Apollo

Caleb son of Ares

Let the war begin
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 04:13AM

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Prologue:
Before the war started, everyone was in peace. Caleb and Adam got along. They were best friends. They thought nothing was going to stand in their way.From the moment they were born next to each-other in the hospital, they were destined to be friends. They came to camp together. Something happened. Adam realized that his bow was missing. He accused Caleb of taking it because Caleb had always said, "I wish I had a bow like that." Caleb had insisted he never took it, but Adam being ignorant as always, wouldn't believe him. Next day, Caleb lost his sword that his father gave him and quickly accused Adam.
They weren't speaking to each other. For weeks, Adam's and Caleb's stuff went missing. Once Adam's permit to drive Apollo's chariot and Caleb's motorcycle went missing, the war was on. Caleb got Percy, the Hermes kids, the Athena kids, Hecate kids, Moros kids, Phobos and Demios kids, and Demeter kids.
Adam got Nico, Piper, Kevin, Dionysus kids, Thantos kids, Arachnid kids,Lyssa kids, Harpocrates kids, and Melinoe kids, and the war began.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
Sounds cool! But if you could, try explaining the gods like Lyssa and Harpocrates. My Greek mythology aint that good and think it will be more readable if you explain. but still good! POST!!! POST!!! POST!!! i cant wait.
(Haprocrates is the greek god of silence Lyssa was the spirit of mad rage, frenzy and rabies in animals)
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
mischievous
Wow... that'd make a heck of a mom...

Hey! Win capture the flag or ill leave a nasty surprise in your cabin! And by surprise, i mean my specialty, rats with rabies! Bye!

XD
last edited over a year ago
(How bout you join the RP club and there is this awesome forum about a minor god camp. Here's the link:link)
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
So the Harpocrates kids were silent?
"Mom, I promised never ever to speak again. This is the silence game of MA LIFE!"
Lol.jk.

~Snow
(I don't know, but my character in the forum(the link above), is mute.)