The Heroes of Olympus A better lightning theif movie script!

extremeriordan posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 11:56AM
A better Lightning Theif Movie script
Everyone can participate!
Rating: C (Please keep it thet way)
Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan of course!
Look at the book
Do not wreck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
IF IT'S NOT PART OF THE SCRIPT PUT IT IN PARENTHESIS!
last edited on Aug 15, 2012 at 03:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
smile
Scene one: on the bus going to field trip
(don't be shy:()
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
okay sure I'll try it out. Its sounds like a great idea!

Percy:*listening to music*
Grover:Yo Percy! We're here. Come on!
Percy:Wha-Oh okay.
*get off bus*

How's that for a start? (it's not that much, but you can continue)
cool
Mr. Brunner: *wheels up to museum past sign that says metropolitan museum of art and stops at stele*. This was a grave marker for a girl about your age,
Nancy bobofit: snicker, look at the naked guy!
Percy: will you shut up!
Brunner: Mr. Jackson do you have a comment?
Percy: *blushes* no sir.
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
Great! keep posting! :) I'll see if I can post later. I'm having a writer's block right now. :(
Hey can you read my forum? It's called "extraordinary's MOA." I would really appreciate it.
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
Cool!

Mr Brunner:Now these are the Big Three.Poseidon,Hades and Zeus.They have a long history with Kronos.Mr.Jackson will you tell us about it?
Percy: so like um kronos was the like king god and
hmmm
mr. brunner: god?
Percy: Titan. And Kronos didn't trust his kids who were the gods, so um he ate them, right. And then his wife hid baby Zeus. Then later zeus tricked Kronos into barfing up the rest of his siblings and there was this big war between the gods and the titans, and the gods won.
Mr. Brunner: Good.
Nancy Bobofit: Who cares? Like its going to say on our job applications, "Please explain why Kronos ate his kids!"
Mr. Brunner: Mr. Jackson, to answer Ms. Bobofit's question, how would you use this I'm real life?

Percy: *shrugs* I don't know sir.

Mr. Brunner: half credit, Mr. Jackson. Zeus did indeed feed kronos a mixture of mustard and wine, which caused him To regurgitate his other siblings, who being gods were alive and growing in his stomach. On that happy note, it's time for lunch.
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
Really good keep posting
over a year ago Angel-of-Light said…
meh
(I Personally Would Say That All The Movie Really Needs Was To Follow The Book More,
OOhh An Idea, How About We All Start A.... I Dunno, A Little Story, Like... A Percy Jackson In Your Own Words or A Story Where All of Percy Jackson And Friends Are Teleported Into A Room And They All Read The Series) So, Yes, No, That Is So Kicking Awesome That I Want You To Co-host? What Do You Guys Think of It?
laugh
(uuuuuummmmmmmmm) people already did that