The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena ( my account)

WiseGirl8900 posted on Aug 12, 2012 at 09:30PM
1 Annabeth
She was nervous and she tried to force it down, Percy was waiting for her. After eight months of searching and Thalia searching too. She just couldn't think about it. It was too much to bare. She needed to focus on the reason they were there. To stop Gaea. She couldn't lose sight of that. She was Athena's daughter. she had to keep her mind off Percy for now. Jason's hand was in his pocket, no doubt his coin in his hand. The Romans had blown their horns and they were landing by what she thought was the Pomerian Line. She saw Percy. Oh, she had to look away but she couldn't. He had his arm around another girl. Did he remember her?.................
That was the preview of my account of The Mark of Athena. I post the rest soon.
last edited on Aug 15, 2012 at 11:10PM

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago WiseGirl8900 said…
She didn't want to focus on that right now. Piper walked up next to Jason and held his other hand. He flinched when she reached for his hand. But then he relaxed. She couldn't wait to see Seaweed Brain. The last thing she could remember was him kissing her goodnight. She woke up and had breakfast with him, and then he was gone. She'd searched for him for eight months. Hera was so going to get it next time she appeared. No matter what, even if she was the Queen of Olympus. Even if her husband was Zeus.
And then there was Leo. Rushing around like one of Aleous's winds. He was..... well, Hades he was diffucult to describe.
Here's a little more that I wrote.
meh
They were five minutes from landing and she could see him now, and another girl in a purple cape. The symbol of Praetor. It must have been Reyna. Jason had told her all about Reyna.
That's all for now. Bye.
big smile
They landed and it felt good to be on solid ground again. She saw Percy and smirked. He had a confused look on his face. She said to herself and was relived that he was still the same. She couldn't run to him but she could say one thing, " Perseus Jackson," she said as she walked up to him, " Don't you ever do that to me again!" And she kissed him. Stupid Hera.
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Are you the original wisegirl?
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
hi LC
smile
The rest of the day went by blur. Percy hung at her side every moment, their fingers interlaced. For once it felt like home, but it was the Roman camp. Things were different.They both stayed in the fifth cohort, where Greeks and geeks stayed but right now, they were the most popular cohort in Camp Jupiter, as they called it. She liked Camp Half Blood better. Well, she was raised there. But.... she just couldn't explain it and she lied down in bed. When everyone was asleep she brought out a silver box with the symbol of an owl etched in it. She checked that everyone was asleep, then a cold voice spoke to her "You will never make it my dear, just surrender now and I will spare you and my pawn." 'Who's your pawn?" She asked. "Why your little boyfriend of course, Percy Jackson." Her voice got colder as she spoke the name.
What Percy was in lead with Gaea!!! No, no he would never do that Roman or Greek. Kronos and now Gaea. Why did they have to have all the bad luck!

I own nothing! Everything goes to Rick Riordan!!
zzz
She couldn't doubt. She believed in Percy.
Annabeth couldn't fall asleep. She tried everything. She thought back.............
That day Kronos had invaded Manhattan. Poisoned dagger in the arm, barely any sleep, and cracking her head on some God's throne. Percy had been clueless after the battle and she surprised him with a cupcake, which Tyson had helped make. With, of course, blue frosting. "'I will never make things easy for you Seaweed Brain,' " She had said. They kissed, Clarisse had found out and dumped them into the lake. But since Percy was the Son of Poseidon, air bubble at the lake and had a kiss again.
After two months of dating, had vanished. By stupid Hera. Gone to Roman camp and finally found him eight months after.

Very Tired.
meh
She just had to pull him out two months later. Why couldn't have Hera done this later??? Why did Gaea have to take over the world right now??!! She sighed in frustration and finally fell asleep.

I'll post more soon.