The Heroes of Olympus Demigod Conversations

ohwoaaah posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 11:31AM
Well idk if you guys already saw this on other websites. If so, well I am the author :) I just sort of wanted more people to see this story, and know what you guys think of it. I guess. So yeah.

EVERYTHING belongs to Mr. Rick Riordan.

Characters:

Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Reyna, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque & Frank Zhang

1: The Twilight Forum

Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, and Frank were just sitting around in Camp Jupiter, and Reyna was forced to join them. "Jason I have my duties!" Reyna said. "Oh no. You will stay here and bond with us." Jason insisted. Reyna scowled and sat on the grass.

Percy just laughed and shook his head. Stubborn Reyna. He leaned over to Annabeth, who was reading a book. Twilight. "Whoa, since when did you start reading that?" Percy asked. Annabeth put the book down. She clearly didn't like it. "I lost a bet to the Stoll brothers. And this is the most horrible book ever to be published." Annabeth said. "Annabeth Chase? Lost?" Leo said, exaggerating as if he couldn't believe it. "Shut up, Valdez. It wasn't fair anyway." Annabeth sighed. "I've heard of that. It's pointless." Reyna said, examining her nails. "The movie's pretty cool." Piper shrugged. "I hear it's about vampires who sparkle." Hazel said, her golden eyes shone with amusement. "Since when did vampires sparkle?" Frank asked. "The author clearly messed up." Annabeth said, putting it down. "Tell us all about it!" Jason said, sitting up.

Annabeth laughed. "It's a pointless story with no plot." She said, raising an eyebrow. "You seem to be interested in romance." Jason's ears turned pink at that, but he forced a smirk. "I'm just bored." He replied. "Oh if that's the case..." Reyna was standing up. "No! You will stay here." Jason insisted again, pulling her down. "Go on, Annie. Tell us the story." Percy urged.

*ANNABETH TELLS THE WHOLE STORY*

"How cliche." Reyna yawned. "So that's it? What's the plot?" Frank asked, a bit confused. "Nothing! It's annoying. There's always a gorgeous part of Edward's body every two sentences." Annabeth answered. "What about me? Am I gorgeous?" Percy asked, gesturing to his body. Annabeth smacked his head. "You're Seaweed Brain, and I'll never get tired of saying that." Annabeth said. "So why can't Edward read Bella's mind?" Hazel asked. "Because she doesn't have one." Reyna answered. Reyna didn't mean it as a joke, but everyone cracked up. "I didn't know Reyna could joke." Frank laughed. "I didn't..." Reyna just trailed off.

"So why are they afraid of the sun if they sparkle?" Percy asked. "Maybe because they'll make handbags out of him." Leo said. Piper snorted a laugh. "What?" Leo said innocently, secretly hoping he actually made a joke. "I just realized that Bella and Edward...their ship name - Bedward." Piper laughed. Everyone just gave each other a look like, 'What...?' Piper stopped laughing, realizing she was the only one who got her joke. "Let me guess. They all make it to the end of the book." Jason said. "Well I did check the last book...and yes they do. Only two irrelevant characters die in the whole series." Annabeth replied. "Don't insult the series in front of the fans. They're scary." Piper shuddered. "The only character I really liked there was Jacob." Reyna blurted out. Everyone stared at her and blinked. "What? He was the only character with depth." Reyna said, rolling her eyes. "You mean you read it?" Jason asked her. "Yes." Reyna answered. "Since when did you read about romance?" Piper asked, shocked.

Reyna's ears turned pink after a few moments. "I just did." She said, standing up.

As soon as Reyna left, Jason just stared at her. "So..." Leo wiggled his eyebrows at him. "What?" Jason asked, turning red. "So there was a Titan War, you get abducted by Juno, your memories were stolen, we defeat Gaea, you get your memories back and you still haven't made your move?" Percy exclaimed. "Go, Edward Cullen!" Frank cheered. "Oh good gods." Jason said, followed by a string of curses. "Reyna is never going to be Bella Swan." Jason laughed, turning around and chasing after Reyna.

I wanna know what you guys think okay? :D Yours in um, demigodishness and all that.
last edited on Aug 25, 2012 at 11:33AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
LOLOLOLOLOL 'Am I gorgeous?' PFFAHAHAAHA