The Heroes of Olympus Book of Alvin

CrazyTridentSon posted on Sep 06, 2012 at 01:09AM
Prologue:

In year 3000, Kayson was looking for clues to find Shadowcrest, his famous ancestor Alvin Hamilton, famous sword. He have learned, that Alvin, before his dying day, wrote the a book, about his life, and where he hid the book. As, he reading, he's adventuring, to everyplace, his ancestor went, and he discovers the secrets, his ancestor was talking about. He brings his friends, because that what he needed to do.

Characters: Kayson Ewing, descendant of Alvin Hamilton, and son of Amphitrite, Axis Ironheart, descendant of Blaze Phoenix, and son of Discordia, Liam Jones, descendant of Adam Johnson, son of Thanatos, Ella Perot, descendant of Bree Ganis, and daughter of Hades, Jane Everdeen, descendant of Amin Bereal, and daughter of Bellona. Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon, Blaze Phoenix, son of Mars, Adam Johnson, son of Hephaestus, Bree Ganis, daughter of Zeus, Mary Aguado, daughter of Poseidon, Amin Bereal, son of Ares. Chiron, The gods, and others.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mythology.

Author's Note:Some of the rights go to are good friend RR, who I do not know, but keep that in my. Also, if you have an Fan Character, you would like to give, then that would be great. If you have an character on this story, then you can write a chapter, about your character, that is in the Book of Alvin. I will not post on weekends, I will be typing 5 chapters that I will post during the week. So that I can post daily. That is all for now.

Chapter Names and Words:
Chapter 1: Finding the Book Words: 448 words.
Chapter 2: How It Started Words: 1,881 words.
last edited on Sep 07, 2012 at 12:44PM

The Heroes of Olympus 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...