The Heroes of Olympus Arik alternate canon fiction fusion part 2

Spikegilfer1997 posted on Sep 30, 2012 at 02:06AM
2- Blood brothers (Dramatic titles ftw)
I woke with a start, bashing my head on the ceiling causing a shudder to go throughout the cabin waking up my fellow Nemesis kids. All of them woke up groaning throughout the darkly themed cabin. Bleary eyed and stretching they all focused on me.
"What gives Prez?!" said Milo Descendant of Hermes with spiky blond hair, brown eyes and a mischievous smile.
"Sorry about that." I grimaced. "And stop calling me Prez!"
"Whatever you say, Prez!" says the entire cabin. I smile and let off a small laugh, allowing myself a short escape from the seriousness off the situation. I get dressed quick and prepare a travel-pack while everyone goes to breakfast. I had on a thin jacket a Orange camp Half-Blood shirt and jeans. Some enchanted parkour sneakers and I turn to leave.
Milo stands at the door with a curious look on his face.
"Going somewhere?" He starts.
"Go eat some bacon." I said starting for the door
He put his arm in front of the door. "Going somewhere?" He reiterated.
"Places." I stated and push past him and through the door.
"Where?"
"Somewhere."
"Right and what do we do when our cabin leader is gone."
"You handle it." I didn't have to turn around I knew then he was swelling pride.
"When will you be back? Never-mind I know I'll just get a vague answer." I turned around.
"Look as per usual I'm left in the dark about this, honestly all I can tell you is I'm going to see the oracle and Nemesis is taunting me."
"Your memories?" He as much asked as stated.
"Mmmhmm." We walk in silence for a long time.
"Well this is it" I turned to face him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Lead them well when I'm gone, I might not come back, hell we might not remember each other again." With that we went our respective ways.
The sky is grey a outward representation of my being. Rubble gives way to my feet, I pushed past the purple curtain to see Rachel rolling on the ground with an almost rabid look on her face gnawing at her fingers. I fought hard to keep from breaking out laughing.
"Ummm hello?"
"Errr hi......."
She was fighting a Chinese finger trap.
I couldn't fight it any more.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll stop." I said still stifle a snicker.
"Haha very funny." She scowled in a disapproving but not very angry manor.
"Here let me." I put my hand on her's and free her fingers.
"Thanks." She mumbled blushing, I frowned perplexed.
"Anyways I trust you know why I'm here?" She sighed.
"Why is anyone ever here? Anyways what specifically?" I started explaining when the glow came.
The daughter of end the fade shall find
They shall unite to shatter their binds
In the past he shall walk to expel the lies
Cold blood the truth will free
The Phoenix falls to me
with that she collapsed
P.S Nemesis kid's are cheery because being the goddess of karma they believe firmly in R and R when it's due them, adaptable anyway they need to adapt really.

The Heroes of Olympus No replies