The Heroes of Olympus Son Of Sobek 2

Jane_Bridges posted on Apr 09, 2014 at 02:38AM
So I got a comment saying I should post my writings in the forum so I am doing that now! I hope you like it!

Chapter 2 (Carter)
Carter woke in a pool of sweat. He had finally called after such a long time, a year and a half!
Rome was the destination of Percy and his friends. Of course he had to go he had promised.

"Zia!" Carter whispered to the long, dark haired girl sleeping on the bed in the room across the hall at the other end if the Brooklyn House, "Carter? Wha- what are you doing here?" She said opening her caramel colored eyes, and sitting up, "You know that boy Percy? You know, the one who I met in long island?" Carter said nervously, "uh-huh, what about him?" Zia asked sounding not interested in Percy but sleep.
"Well he called tonight for help."
"Uh-huh."
"Come on Zia! Wake up!"
"Okay, okay!"
So you know that kid Percy? Well he called,tonight! I have to help him."
"Where is he?"
"Rome." Carter said looking down at his cotton pants.
"WHAT?!"
Come on! I have to go! I've traveled a LOT with my dad!"
"No! I can't have my boyfriend half way across the world!"
"I was going to get to that part you, me, Sadie, and Walt are going. We'll have Amos watch the kids."

Five minutes later Carter, Sadie, Walt, and Zia were riding through the Duet to Rome.
They suddenly popped up in front of a group of 8 teens all of them at least two or three years older than them all. Carter singled out a boy with dark hair, and sea green eyes, Percy.

The Heroes of Olympus No replies