The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 3401-3419 of 3419

over a year ago seashell7 said…
smile
Simply Amazing!!!!!!
over a year ago ChristineRen said…
OK. ARE U TRYING TO STEAL HIS ATTENTION (JK)
ONE WORD OR feew, cool, nice, awesome, simply amazing, amazing and more....
over a year ago Thepegasusrider said…
smile
I will miss this forum and I love the story
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
sad
im with you...
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
sad
i swear on my life, on the river styx, that this is possibly my favourite story.... ever. including books written by famous authors. THIS forum had everything; there were times when i cried(Hazel dying and Leos expression :'( ), there were times when i "awwwwwwww!"ed, and there were times when i laughed. And all of that coming together along with a GREAT story line ends up with an AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MISS THIS MORE THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago callmecai said…
crying
I've just made a account but I've been reading since it first started know this is more like a dusty Book that most people have forgotten ,but I haven't ! This was one of the first ever stories on this club and I think that some of the people that have never heard of this story should be gratefull to her and all the other people that made this place so popular
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
big smile
When I look back at this forum I wanna cry I have followed this for such a long time it is a truely amazing story I will miss this forum. It still is the most popular forum till today
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
I love your story althou it made me cry
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
I've read ur forum since the beginning till the end I would've replied.. A lot it's just that I couldn't I just got mine yesterday but I have to say u r my favorite author and it was EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!! u should become an author!!!'
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
I would read every single book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
She is a awesome writer "D
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
I miss this forum... I only starteed reading it in August (that was a fun week:3 i didnt sleep...it was AWESOME.) but.. it was.. just realy good and i miss it and i had a depressing moment the other day when i forgot what Percy's fake name was.... but then I rememebered;) I miss those days...
"Good Life" by OneRepublic
^I know I agree... She has to come back...
over a year ago hmusser87 said…
mischievous
I like reem ( that is her name?) because she is lebinse ( no clue how to spell that ) and so am I ! I also just started reading it last week! I think the girl falling off the ship is Karen! But I want Karen and nico together! It would be awesome. Anyways great job and that suck that you can't get this book published I would have bought tha book.
over a year ago camib6 said…
Thank you, redhawks. You're right!
over a year ago mikeceki1993 said…
big smile
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago hmusser87 said…
smile
Hecate please answer this! Why did Dakota write the story about Leo and hazel falling in love when she didnt even see the fall in love? She only saw Leo after hazel died. Thanks!
over a year ago j_culture29 said…
Awesome!!!
over a year ago PJrocks said…
Over 12 years later and I'm back in this forum... Just popped into my head randomly. I'm shocked that I remembered my username and password. Honestly I'm shocked this website is still up. This reminds me of a time when life was simpler and easier. I wish I could go back.

I didn't have a great time in early middle school and this fanfic gave me something to look forward to on Fridays. If anyone that was here back in the day sees this, I hope you loved this as much as I did. And I hope early adulthood is treating you better than myself, life is tough out here. But we'll keep persevering and get through it. Stay strong guys.
last edited over a year ago