The Heroes of Olympus My Version Of How Percy And Annabeth Come Together Again

bookeater posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 06:22AM
Annabeth
Annabeth was walking along the lie of the forest of camp rome when 3 guys popped out of the trees and said "what r u doing here no tress passing allowed" as they grabbed her by the arm. Jason shouted coldy " LEAVE HER ALONE". Leo backed him up on this by saying :YA LET HER GO ( 0h man i is drinking rootbeer right now it is sooooo gooood) Pipper drew her sword.
I cried out " let us c percy plz let us see percy. The 3 guys stopped and said to each other in roman " she knows percy" and guy 2 said how and then guy 3 said oh well percy will know what to do. "ok but u will have to wait untill he is done training" they said while they let go of annabeth. Piper sleathed her sword.
we walked through the forest to a camp. there was a ton of kids fighting each other but they only saw a little of them cause they turned and entered into a huge stadimun ( sorry if i spelled that wrong). We sat down in the stands and saw only 1 one standing in the middle of the stadiman.
Percy
Percy Jackson was standing in the middle of the standaman in full armor with riptide out ready to train hard todAY. " bring then out' i shouted. that meant to released all the monsters we caught today so i could kill them.
Millions of monsters came toward me. I raised riptide and cried " lets get in on" and attack. I was on automatuc slash doge the hellhounds were to easy.
"bring the bad boys out" I shouted getting excited. Then huge gIANts and harys and hellhoungd and 1 mean chimra came out of every enterance.
I was ready now.
Annabeth
Is that percy asked piper. I dunno i said but when the guy raised jis sword and attacked millions of monsters then i knew an d i said yes thats him.
I was watching my boyfrined now. i havent seen him in almost 2 months now. does he remember me?

The Heroes of Olympus 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Me5 said…
write! write! write...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago partypony said…
well that was good actually. i have no idea how annabeth and the others got to camp rome but the main story is good.
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
smile
that was really good, but are you going to add more beacause they havn't really gotten back together again...not yet anyway
over a year ago HoO_PJO said…
smile
That was amazing! I hope that you get to write the next chapter soon!
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
* gasps* that was so good!!!!!!!!!

but can i make a suggestion????? when people talk, use the " so people know when chaecters are talking and thinking. other than that great chapter!!!!!! ;)
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
big smile
good chapter m8 Wright on
over a year ago POJO45 said…
surprise
ooooo...
over a year ago POJO45 said…
meh
that's good
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
please post!!!!!!
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
It's great! I want to read more
over a year ago bookeater said…
laugh
thxs sorry 4 wait my laptop broke down BUT I BACK NOW
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
laugh
poor annabeth Poor percy! Post, my friend post!
PERCY POV

My mind was wandering. I was "killing" monsters everywhere i looked. A huge gust of fire got my head back in the game. i was hearing cheers and roars from the crowd. The crowd? thought. i looked up in the stands. There was half of the camp there. My eye found a pretty girl in tattered clothes and dark gray eyes.

ANNABETH POV

"he he looking at me?" i asked, even though i knew the answer.
PERCY POV

my eyes were driven away form the girl when i got banged on the head by a sword. "ouch," i mumbled and jabbed into the chest of the she dragon who tried to kill me.
I continued fighting until there was nothing but dust in the arena. But then i hear a furious growl from the entrance of the arena.

ANNABETH POV

I heard a noise like a jet plane. i nearly jumped out of my seat. It was the biggest giant i have ever seen. I looked at percy. he seemed calm. i wasnt. i yelled "PERCY WATCH OUT!" just in time he ducked as a a giant came running at him with a club. The giant was blue and was wearing a loincloth. I heard percy yell "BEWARNED GIANT I AM THE MIGHTY PERCY JACKSON! NO MONSTER HAS FOREVER ESCAPED MY SIGHT ALIVE! RUN NOW AND BE SPARED OR NOT. . . YOU SHALL DIE." i thought "that isnt like MY percy." the monster roared and ran at him.

PERCY POV

i was thinking "oh crap" when the at least 50 feet tall monster was running at me but i had it keep it together or i will be looked down upon with shame. i yelled something i didnt feel and charged.
I felt comfortable with the weight of Riptide in my hands. I stabbed the monster in the foot but then the foot wasnt there anymore.
i thought "oh gods. this is a fast giant." i knew i had to do better. i thought about the ocean. the tides. I felt the ocean's strength in my body. i could do anything.
ANNABETH POV
percy was fighting his hardest but i could tell he was getting tired. but then he straightened up and i saw that his green eyes were glowing. not in the weird rachel way but in a cozy, but edgey way. my mouth flew open when i saw percy rise into the air. wind was blowing against my face. there was suddenly water everywhere.

PIPER POV
i couldnt believe what i was seeing. this is the famous percy jackson. percy was in the air and raised both of his arms and 2 giants formed out of the water. the whole arena was surrounded by walls of water. Percy raised his sword and the 2 giants fought. I couldnt see what was going on. only thing that i knew was there was a fight going on there.
PERCY POV

I was feeling weaker and weaker by the second. i was half excited to kill this beast and half afraid of losing. i raised Riptide and my water spirits jumped on the giant and i heard a loud crack. then i knew my job was done. the neck was broken. the monster was disentagating (idk how to spell that) into sand.
i fell to the ground and landed on one knee panting.
JASON POV
"holy cow," i said amazed. i woulnt admit it but now i was a little afriad of percy. "what do we do now?" asked Piper. "we wait and see what he does next," annabeth said.

PERCY POV

i was finished training today. i remembered something and looked into the stands. i didnt see the grey eyed girl. i didnt feel tried so i yelled "I WELCOME ANYONE TO CHALLENGE ME TO DO A DUEL OF THE SWORD!"

ANNABETH POV
this is my chance i thought. i told piper,leo, and jason to stay put. I yelled something to percy.

PERCY POV
i heard no one at first but then heard a girl shout "I DO." it was the gray eyed girl.

smile
ok not finished today but gonne take 5 minute brake cus my hand hurts from typing.
angry
ok ao i just wrote the whole thing and MY STUPID LAPTOP deleted all of my work. i'll retype it but i mad now.
ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
cool
JASON POV

"what r u doin!?!? u r gonna get urself killed!" i whispered loudly to annabeth. "dont worry jason i got a plan," annabeth said. i watched annabeth walk into the center of the arena b4 i could stop her. one of the guys that captured us threw her her sword. she caught it. She charged percy.

PERCY POV

i saw the gray eyed girl charge me. my heart stopped.

ANNABETH POV

i saw something change in percy right b4 our swords met. but i quickly changed the course of my mind to concentrate on fighting.

LEO POV

i soon saw that they are both masters of swordsmanship. she jabbed. he blocked. it was like watching two loins fight.

ANNABETH POV

Percy wasnt fighting his hardest. i could tell. it was like he was holding bacck, he was toying with me. i am not playing games. i yelled and charged again. percy was to strong but i was faster.
i thought i saw percy smiling under his helmet but i couldnt tell for sure.
i jabbed and percy moved out of the way, making me almost fall over. percy threw down his sword and i stabbed at him. he caught my sword in his hand. we stood there in that position for a moment. and in that moment i saw a familiar smile tugging at his lips. he pulled on my sword and pulling me with it. i felt the ground and a sword on my chest. i looked up and saw percy laughing.
but it wasnt a harsh sound but a playful sound. Percy held out his hand and i grabbed it. while i was being pulled up i heard percy say "not bad. not bad. but not up to your standards Wise Girl." i must of had shock on my face because percy laughed again and hugged me tightly. i hugged him back tighter.
"yes i remember you Annabeth. how could i forget the best thing in my life," he whispered in my ear.

PERCY POV

i let go of my girlfriend and looked into her beautiful gray eyes and said "i love you Annabeth Chase." then i kissed her like i never had before. making up for all the time i have been gone in that kiss. i thought maybe things are going to work out.

THE END... plz comment, and if u want i might write the whole story?
smile
i dedicate my whole story to the people who wrote on my story. and 4
Calypso_ who has been my friend from the beginning.
over a year ago sweetbluesea said…
oh my gods you have to post the whole story plz post i loved it it left me breathless plz post i cant wait no more plz
big smile
jezzzz. . . THXSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS sweetbluesea!lol i hope u will have enough air left to read my WHOLE story. idk how long it will take me to write it all but I'll do my best to be fast. like a couple of of chapters every 3 days. but i am gonna be busy 4 the week and weekend cuz father's day but i try. :D
smile
k so my whole story to be is on the forum now :D i already have 1 chapter done. go check it out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
over a year ago sweetbluesea said…
heart
ok but dont rush just take your time ok and i LOVED it dont forget
k i wont :D
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Keep writing that was awesome
over a year ago Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
that was AMAZING!!!!!!!! OMG I LUV PERCABETH (as u can c from my name)!!!!!:DDDDDDDDD <3
over a year ago ChildOfNeptune said…
heart
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!
PLZZZZZZZ CONTINUE!!!!