last edited on Jan 21, 2011 at 05:42PM

The Heroes of Olympus 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fadfdgdsed said…
big smile
THE HEROS OF OLYMPUS AND THE SUN OF NEPTUNE. hope u like it :D

chapter 1 i wake up.

[sorry if its short]

I woke up in a cave, the ocean beating against the rocks. The first thing I noticed was that I felt like I was dead. Every time the ocean hit the rocks I got splashed and felt a surge of strength for a moment then I felt weak again. I tried to remember how I got here but every time I tried my mind went blank and my head started to hurt. “ooowww” I groaned. I suddenly noticed another thing. The thing that I noticed is that I cannot remember a thing. My mind kept asking its self questions like “who am I?” “How did I get here?” and “where am I?” et cetra. ok I thought, weird.

I tried to sit up but my arms refused to move. So I just lay there, trying to remember my past. My head felt like exploding after 5 minutes of thinking. At about noon my arms started working a bit so I lifted my self up. By then my head felt a bit worse then exploding but I kept hold. I felt around for a stick I can lean on and found a bullet point pen. Oh great, I thought, I can lean on the pen, what a good idea. I lost my hold on the floor and smashed my head against the hard rocky floor. Suddenly I remembered my name! My name is Percy Jackson! Question one out of three answered. I thought about bashing my head in until I remembered everything, but lost that thought when I felt something hot trickle down my back.

I reached behind my head and felt something hard, I turned over and got my hand around the hard thing and pulled slowly “OWWWW” I yelled in pain. I pulled to fast, but at least I got the hard thing out my head. It was a stone. I was beaten by a stone! Common! I threw it out the mouth of the cave and yelled in pain again. My arm was acing now, just my luck. Then when there was a pool of blood surrounding my head a wave washed over my hole body and almost pulled me out but I hung on and I felt power, the cut on the back of my head stopped hurting and my arms and legs felt better and I felt stronger. When the wave pulled back the strength deserted me but I could stand. I felt that I take on an army of Cyclopes. Ok what are Cyclopes?
I walked to the edge of the cave, I pocketed the bullet point pen, I felt like I will need it later on. I looked down and saw waves smashing against hard spiky rocks; did I mention the rocks are spiky? So instead of looking down I looked up and it looked a lot easier then dying, no spiky rocks up there plus There were lots of hand and foot grips and I think I see a big three story house so I decided to go up. I scaled the cliff, like I was trained to do it. I met two snakes along the way and almost fell twice because of them. When I made it to the top i felt like fainting but did not I saw a three story house in the distance and what looked like a camp with kids in armour running around and fighting with swords. I could see a bunch of buff boys and girls around the age of sixteen to seventeen bulling 8 year olds, a group of fashion freaks and a load of archers. There were twelve cabins in rows of three in the middle of the place. Then I saw a wolf charging at me, that’s when I fainted.
I had a dream, a bad dream. This is how it goes, I was standing in a floating cocoon made of vines over a volcano and a was 20 feet away from me. the women was dressed in ragged earthy cloths. She was staring at me. Her eyes as brown as dirt. She started moving towards me she stopped five feet away from me in mid air and said in a cold raspy voice “ I will wake” “ my children and I are rising, you and your gods are doomed. Join me now and I will spare you” then she vanished in a poof of brown earth.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Great start I read this 25 min. after I posted mine Funny.
blush
i need a picture for my account.

sorry if this is **** my sisters are screaming over the wii lol. well here it is...

chapter 2 awakening

I woke up in some sort of infirmary,i was lying flat on my back. There were ten beds in total and only three were occupied.

I was in one of them. The second one was occupied by a person in a full body cast head to toe. I cannot tell if if the person is a boy or girl. The third one was companied by a boy with a arrow sticking out of his leg and a cast on his arm.

I had no cast only a towel socked in cold water on my head. How I got here I do not know. all I know is that i had a weird dream about a women dressed in ragged earthy cloths. And before that a wolf had charged at me. I still don,t remember anything but my name, witch sucks because I hit my head in the grass and don't remember a thing. so now I know not to bash my head in if I can help it.

Just when i was thinking about that evil wolf and who saved me from it, the wolf came trotting in.

I would have legged it through a window, but sadly I could not get up and there are no windows. So I lay there, as scared as i can be, until i saw the wolf clearly for the first time. It is obviously a she wolf and does not look evil and blood thirsty. In fact it looks wise and trust worthy.

And then a name popped into my head, Chiron.
" are, are you Chiron"? I stuttered. And I know that wolves cannot talk, so call me crazy. one more thing who is chiron?
" no i am not Chiron " lupa hissed "although me and Chiron have a lot in common. I am Lupa"
What? The wolf can talk! impossible.
" you can talk!" I commented.
" yes i can talk child, and I can do much more then talk " Lupa snarled and showed me her teeth. I gulped and regretted opening my big mouth.

" It is time for your test. Follow me to the coliseum " Lupa said
" what test " I said " I canot walk " I protested.
" bobby " Lupa barked. 30 seconds later bobby sprinted in to the infirmary bow in one hand and quiver around his waist. bobby has blue eyes and blond hair.
" yes Lupa " bobby said. " take the new boy to the coliseum"
" Ok Lupa " bobby said "common er, whats your name"? bobby asked me
" Percy, Percy Jackson" I said and added " I think anyway"
" ye, Ok Percy Im bobby as Lupa said. And im son of Apollo god of the sun". Bobby said with a hint of pride in his voice.
" lets get going then, Lupa hates waiting and you don't want to see her angry " bobby shivered, and i wondered what happened to the last person that made Lupa mad. I don't want to think about it.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

hope you like it :D please comment and tell me how to improve.
laugh
it might suck because i edited it about 100 times XD
angry
i need to know where to put a paragraph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
wink
awesome, i like your style of writing it's amazing!!! what do you mean about needing to know where to put a paragraph? anyway amazing like i said before! please post again soon!!!!!
over a year ago AltPercyU said…
Nice start
thank you AltPercyU and babbytreegrowth ill try and post tonight if i dont have too much homework.
thank you all this is my third chapter :D

chapter 3 i am awesome with the sword

Bobby showed me the Pegasus stable, the archery range, the canoe lake, the blacksmith, the climbing frame, with molten lava and avalanches, bobby said that's the baby one. the sword arena aka the coliseum , the master house and finally, the cabins. there are twelve cabins in total and double being bilt. i asked bobby " why do you need more cabins isn't twelve enough"?
" hardly" bobby replayed. " you see, more and more children are coming here somehow, just strolling in here through the borders. not like you though they don't come at edges of cliffs"
i said something really intelligent " oooooh I get it, what I don't get is how I got here and why I'm here". i said slowly.
" well" Bobby said "we don't know how you got here Percy, but why your here is easy, your a Demigod" Bobby said super slowly.
" A child of the Roman gods, but we don't know who until your claimed. ooooookay"
" ok " i said slowly " wait, did, did you say gods, like G.O.D.S and the Roman ones? Ha ha, nice joke now, where am I"? i said a bit agitated now.
" Percy, this is no joke the Roman gods are real "
the look in his eyes made me believe him, crazy, right?
after a walk that seems like one million years we reach the coliseum. " well, er good luck Percy you will need it " bobby said. " Ok thanks " I say.
" and the sword you will need is in the blacksmith. go there first" bobby yelled.
Bobby tells me where to go and the rules for the test and what the test is. So, I go around the back into a dark tunnel leading into the centre of the coliseum. And the rules are : rule number one, no one helps you. Rule number two, no nectar and ambrosia allowed. finally rule number three, all magic items allowed. The test is to kill as many monsters as possible in one minute. I'm nuts I thought.
Ok I thought, lets kick butt. Then I drifted off into the darkness of the tunnel.
The further into the tunnel I got the colder it became, until i saw light up ahead. When I got to the exit of the tunnel a wall of hotness hit me.
As I walked out, and into the coliseum, an uproar of laughter spread around the audience. It took me five seconds to see what they were laughing about. I fought the sword! I'm so stupid. I'm a piece of- "ROOOOOOOOOAR"
I was cut off by the roar of the monsters. they've been released.
terror and fear paralysed my body. I started to tremble like I have never trembled before. The audience noticed I was not moving too, because one of them through a bottle of water at me [ not the full bottle just the water] and i felt that surge of strength again, and I could move again.
So with my legs working again I ran away from the monsters. There were harpies, Cyclops and many more I somehow know the name to.whilst I was running something pressed against my leg. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pen. well, better this then nothing I thought and uncapped it. a one metre long sword of gleaming bronze. Wow I thought wicked. there were allot of gasps from the audience as I, like anyone would started to charge. I let my instances take over. I slashed a couple of hellhounds and they disintegrated, I tackled 5 harpies, and soon I was hacking and slashing every monster I saw. I had no idea I had that skill. soon there was nothing left but sand, I found out that when you kill a monster they disintegrate to sand. "Who are you?" someone from the audience yelled.then there were allot of cheering and clapping, until Lupa growled " SILENCE OR I EAT GOOD TONIGHT" the audience went quit after that. " WHO SET ALL THOSE MONSTERS OUT? " Lupa yelled. no reply. " ONLY 3 MONSTERS CAMPERS YOU KNOW THE RULES "
Lupa yelled. " Percy, to the master house NOW " Lupa said to me. then " RAVEN I KNOW IT WAS YOU THAT LET ALL THOSE MONSTERS OUT, ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE " Lupa yelled once more.
" come Percy, we need to talk.

i will not be posting for 2 days because i got allot of homework to do ok :(
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
laugh
Your story's pretty good
big smile
ty :D
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
laugh
good chapter m8
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
great, hope u post soon. no meaning of discouragement, but u said percy had a pool of blood surrounding him. doesnt he have the achilles curse?
big smile
you will find out why in about 10 - 15 chapters
laugh
dont post about percy not having the curse of achilles! you will find out why he does not in 10-15 chapters!!!!
crying
do you people want me to Wright on? because my mum is gonna ban me from the computer because i got detention 5 times this week :( and 3 times last week. So post if im good or not and ill hide my laptop :D
over a year ago Diana22 said…
smirk
I think you should wright on but it is your choice. Your very good!
blush
chapter 4 raven go nuts

Lupa summoned the war counsel where all the cabin leaders form up in the war room aka the kitchen in the master house.
We all sat around a big round table,like the knights of king Arthur.
I sat in a guest chair, it was an old wooden rocking chair with splinters sticking out of it. It made the other chairs look like royalty and they were going mouldy.
When I sat down half a dozen splinters stabbed my butt. I made a little girlie squeak. It was little but the kitchen was big so it made an echo around the room.
My face was as red as the sun as every turned to gaze at me like an episode of there favourite television show they had not seen in a long time.
In a split second Lupa trotted in and everyone's gaze retreated to Lupa thank the gods.
Lupa made a funny growling noise i wasn't sure if she was clearing her throat of really growling.ether way it got our attenuation.
" let us introduce ourselves for Percy's sake.
Bobby stood. " im bobby as you know, son of Apollo " he winked at me and sat again.
A girl with brown hair and green eyes allot like mine stood and said " my name is Raven daughter of Neptune " she said with pride. And to show off she got a glass of water from the sink and through it at me without touching it. The water not the glass.
it hit me and surprisingly i didn't get wet.
Only one person noticed my dryness. And that person was Raven. well, im guessing she noticed i'm not wet because her eyebrows were raised.
Another girl stood up. she had dark brown hair and piercing brown eyes. she looked buff, and familiar. " My name is Dakota, daughter of Mars" she said " god of war "
" isn't the god of war Aries?" i asked a little confused.
" no fish head " Dakota hissed " Aries is the GREEK good of war. sea brain"
" don't make fun of water!" yelled Raven.
" oh ye and what are you going to do about it, fish head " said Dakota mockingly
" you wont to know what i can do?" raven asked now standing up. Dakota slammed her fist into the table in anger.
Raven pointed to the taps and they exploded.
Lupa only had time to say " Raven don'y yo-" before the room exploded. Water was everywhere.and as usual i felt power in the water. the splinters did not hurt no more, yippy. I saw bobby and another boy who didn't introduce themselves, how rude. could not see but i saw where everything was like the chair to my left and a hand trying to grip at my foot.
when the water died down all that was left of the Master house was two chairs and a stove.
only me and raven were dry.
well. i thought Lupa is going to explode.

next chapter is in camp half blood :D
smile
lol i know raven is a baby crying over an insult.
over a year ago AltPercyU said…
Raven sounds like a complete loser but on a side note POST SOON!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
cake
so cool
over a year ago daughterofTerra said…
when will u post!?!?!?!?!!
crying
im not posting because im banned from the pc and people dont like my storys. so if u like em in 1 day ill post
big smile
post post post
chapter 5 Hera wants to help
sorry if its boring.

Annabeth's PoV

I was walking in the strawberry field. it was a misty night and the moon was half out shining. all the strawberry were dying without the care of MR D. I was wondering around a mouldy patch of strawberry when a glowing image appeared . i was ready for this. i averted my eyes as Hera queen of the gods and my least favourite goddess. " you came, child" Hera said.
" like i had a choice " i growled, Hera threttended me that it i didn't come she will burn my cabin, in the dream.
" now now don't be mad at me i'm helping you " Hera chilled
" how?" i said teeth clenched.
" i can double your speed on the Argo II " she said , mockingly.
" we don't need or want your help " i spat at her.
" yes we do " said someone from behind me
Jason stepped out of the shadows.i jumped and pulled out my knife
" Annabeth its me and we need all the help we can get " Jason insisted.
" not from her " i argued " remember what she did to you! a-a-and Percy " i said my mouth dry when i said Percy's name.
" Hera how can you help?"
" i don't have long child " she snapped. " i feel Zeus, he knows im here, do you want my help or not?"
" Annabeth, what do you say " Jason asked me
" ok then, will have your puny little help,if you swear on the river styx that you will help?" i said. " OK OK insignificant child, i swear on the river styx "
thunder rumbled up ahead " oh, and Annabeth, Percy's fine, he will come to you if you come to him "
" what does that mean?" i said but Hera started glowing. me and Jason averted our eves and in a nano second the glowing dimmed and she was gone.
I looked around and saw Jason lying in a heap on mouldy strawberry. he must have looked! " Jason!" i yell and run over to aid him. he was shaking at what looked like 60 miles and hour.
" CHIRON " i yell "CHIRON" i yell " ANYONE " and sure enough half the camp comes running towards us, Ciron galloping ahead of them all. it will be to late. they wont get there in time his shaking is slowing his eyelids fluttering slowly getting slower and slower. and suddenly he stops moving completely.
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
big smile
wow cool!
smile
i have edited chapter 5 now re read last bit
big smile
changed chapter 5 a last time only minor changes but still...
over a year ago monkey0502 said…
blush
There good, I must agree with the public.
laugh
lol ditto
laugh
chapter 6: i visit pl- hades

please comment.

camp half blood Jason's PoV 12 hours earlier

" what does that mean " Annabeth said. but just then Hera started to glow. I didn't realise what hera was doing until Annabeth looked looked away. and by then i was too late . i saw Hera's godly form, again. i cannot describe what it looked like, it kept sifting and it was really bright. i fell to the floor writhing in pain then she vanished. time went in slow motion and all i could hear was ticking i don't know where it was coming from. my body started shaking and my eyelids were fluttering madly. i could not control my body. this didn't happen before. i saw clips of Annabeth through my ever-moving eyelids running towards me shouting my name faintly and i heard her yelling Chiron and anyone faintly, am i going deaf? i saw clips of campers running towards me and chiron galloping ahead of them. it will be too late.
i saw yellow dots dancing in front of my eyes, i felt like exploding. then i dramatically passed out.
i had a dream, well i think it was a dream i was in some sort of evil throne room by the look of it. there were 3 big thrones and the one in the middle was made of... human bones! and guards with flesh pealing off and no arms and other stuff i don't want to say.
that's when it hit me, im in the underworld! just then a tall and i mean tall man appeared out of nowhere in the middle throne he was wearing a cape of what looked souls. he was wearing a helm on his head, he had flames in his eyes, he has got to be Pluto.
" what do you want lord Pluto " i don't know why but i think i have a bad history with him.
" call me hades boy im in my Greek form "
thank the gods i thought he will be nicer now hes in his Greek form
" but that dose not mean i forgot what you did boy "
i swallowed hard. " i don't rememberer lord Plu- i mean Hades "
" oh, yes Heras desperate attempt. who know it would work?" hades chuckled. " now, if that were me- " you have't answered my question lord Pl- i mean hades "
" boy, do-not-interrupt-me!" Hades roared. " but, as you are already dead i will spare you "
" what !" i said confused " y-y-you said i was dead lord hades?"
" oh yes, death may course stupidness but, well you cannot get any more stupider then that " he said with disgust and pointed at me. " if i was you i would take that as a complement, an insult would be to kill but as you are already dead..."
" but i did't die last time lord Hades "
" oh, the fates meddled with you that time " hades said a little disappointed.
" so... im dead lord Hades ?" i asked allot of fear in my voice, Hades seamed to like that.
" yes, until i decide what to do with you "
" what do you mean?"
" i mean you have lived two lives now, this is your third. i can send you back to the living so you can save the gods with your puny little friends or i can send you to the island of the blessed,until then you shell stay here "
" please, send me back " i begged
" stay until i decide or else " Hades threatened.
" or else what im already dead "
" don't be a smart ass boy, you have seen nothing compared to what i can do " Hades boomed, and i saw in his flaming eyes i saw deaths explosions and my friends heads on sticks. i stumbled backwards in fear.
" that's right boy now rest " hades flicked his left hand and a bed emerged out of the ground. i ignored it and sat on the floor. i still don't trust Hades and as if he had read my mind he chuckled and said " you can trust me boy " he said chuckling but i still sat there. hours passed, well it felt like hours and hades still has't decided what to do with me. finely after what felt like a week hades said " boy, i will...

TO BE CONTINUED
over a year ago Seaweed_brain1 said…
worried
Boy, i will ....
Die if u don't post. Cool story. Hope u tell why percy's no longer invincible soon. Update asap.
over a year ago eyal10 said…
great
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
I just stated reading this and it is
So good cantwait for the next chapter
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Post post soon!!!! Please I want to read your chapters are really good so please post soon!!!!
over a year ago percyrulz said…
hmmm
er... are u gonna post or not?
over a year ago XxRoyTheCoolxX said…
laugh
Post please i beg this is afficting. P-O-S-T.POST
over a year ago _wolfie_ said…
smile
please post!! it's killing me not knowing!!
awesome chapters!! :D
over a year ago PersesJr said…
angry
post man.plz post POSt POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
over a year ago TheRedQueen said…
Heyy are you ever gonna poast?
ikr?
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
smile
post and that AWESOME plzzzzz post soon i love it
LOL
im on a dif account now
over a year ago PersesJr said…
give it to us plz