The Heroes of Olympus Falling for a God

daughter-ofzeus posted on Jan 28, 2011 at 03:17AM
e: Falling for a God
Rating: YA
Type: Fantasy
Characters:OC: Major charactes: Sarah, Apollo, Kat, Xander
Synopsis: Mean girls,and an abusive mom are the least of Sarahs worriess when she finds out she is a demi-god. But eve worse is she might be falling in love with a god, who might be falling for her too? come with join sarah on this journey as she tries to decipher her fellings about how she is going to deal with Falling for a God.
Disclaimer: Me i want to publish!! so i will stay away from RR's characters and anyone elses!!
A/N: haha see what happens when im late to first hour, and get detention for it, I write A GOOD BOOK!! hahah hopfully.
Okay so do you have to tell me if you like it i have gotten really good comments about it so far so if you dont like it tell me why so i might be able to change it. this is my first FanFic so i hope its okay. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
Oh and i am going to try to stray drom adding anything to do with Percy and RRs books, that way maybe i can see a publishing in my future so far nothing has to do with it besides the whole gods thing, so yaaa all characters are actually owned by me haha my older sis is crazy she said she dont want anyone stealling my idea, because its good. so to put it on here but she was kind of right so there!!

last edited on Feb 12, 2011 at 09:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...