The Heroes of Olympus Writing Game

POJO45 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 09:56PM
Okay so this is like the writing game Festus1126 made up.I give all of the credit to him. I just thought that since the plot in the other one is still going we could start a fresh one.But there is some rules...

no pregnacy

it has to be it least chapter 10 when Percy and Annabeth see each other again

Percy cannot wake up with his memory

it must have some of Camp Half Blood and the Roman camp

That's about it. Oh yes and...

no major deaths for example : Percy, Annabeth, Thailia, Jason , Piper, Leo, Nico, Reyna cannot die.

The Heroes of Olympus 43 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
Ummm okay so... I don't have time to post now but maybe later
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
AI am writtting one now
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
All I could see was blackness.
I am dead, I thought, why did I not see it comming.
Suddenly I saw a light flicker infront of me, standing under that light was a tall man. He had dark hair, a bughy beard, a fisherman hat on top of his greying hair. A hawiian shirt and knee cut shorts. His face had smile marks on it, but he was not smiling. He had a stern look, a look of worry in his eyes.
"Perceus," he spoke in a deep voice, "I am very sorry, I did not want this to happen to you. As you know though, it is hard to fight against Lord Zeus, harder even to fight Queen Hera. You are not dead, you are simply asleep. I can not explain anything, I just want you to know that I love you."
Then a sudden scream pearced threw the dream.
"I do not have much time, I have to do what I must do."
He heald out his hand an a dark blue water, unlike normal water. It landed on me and I suddenly wokeup.
Over me stood a girl, about 9 years old. She had long, dark hair, and blue pearcing eyes. I relized, with a heart racing start, that she was floating.
"What is your name?" she asked, a sound or worry in her voice.
The question took me by suprise, What was my name? Where was I? Who was I?

--------------
Not very good... not long... but I was anxious... yah
last edited over a year ago
surprise
Oh sorry!... I didn't know you where writing one!!!! Sorry!
smile
No Reyna but I start this one off.
Chapter 1
(Percy)
I was lying on some girl's shoulder. We were in a car.
"Little tried there Percy."
"Yeah. Where am I?"
"Were going to the park. To camp."
"Camp?"
"Didn't I tell you we were going to have a nice day."
"I have no idea what you are talking about."
"Your so silly. How are you going to Represent Rome like that."
"Like what? I don't even know anything."
"Really. You don't know who I am?"
"No but you do look pretty. And what do you mean but representing Rome?"
"You'll find out. I am Gwen. That's all I can tell you now. Here we are
We exited the car and walked up to a lovely park. To the side was a hill with a large house.
"So where to?"
"The mansion."
"Your mom coming."
"Mortals aren't allowed."
"Mortals. I am not mortal?"
"No you are a demigod."
"Demigod." I tried to let that sink in.
"Lets go. Its your time."
We walk into the mansion. The walls were all black. I could see this place had to represent Rome and that is what Gwen said.I tried to think about Rome. It was a powerful empire that last long. there were gladiators, and a Colosseum. I don't think I ever really thought about Rome. Then everything faded. I heard Gwen whisper the words, good luck and be brave. I had no idea what was going on. Then I was looking into golden eyes scared out of my. I pulled myself together after a few minutes and found myself face-to-face with a giant. I had to kill it but I didn't have any weapon.It slashed it's first back and forth trying to kill me. I managed to jump on its head.
"Die already crazy monster!"
I kicked his head while he tried to shake me off. I fell off a few minutes later. Then I realized that is was laying on a two feet stone but I wasn't hurt. I picked up the stone and I was standing in a pool of water. I was a lot stronger. I threw the rock at his face and he fell in a second.
"Well done for a Greek." It was a new voice
"What? Gwen said I was here to represent Rome. That I was Roman."
"Listen to her not me forget I said that. I am Lupa, the she-wolf goddess who raised Romulus and Remus."
"I am confused.I don't know anything. Not even my name."
"Let Gwen tell you about that. But while we are a lone I have a few things to tell you. You have to work with everyone here. Romans were united hard workers. That is what you have to show. You have pasted the test. You have shown you can over come fear. That is what you have to show every day gladiator. You are a demigod. Half human half god. You know this. Juno has played a risky gamble which will probably will fail but try to live. We will need you."
"Hera."
"Don't use Greek names. Everybody knows the Roman gods for defeating the Greek gods. But forget everything I said about Greeks. You will be put in your cabin soon. Enjoy the rest of the day."
Then I was standing next to Gwen in a marvelous place.
"Gwen?"
"I knew you would pass."
"Who are you really?"
"Gwen daughter of Bacchus, god of wine."
"I... Never mind. Where are we?"
"The camp I told you about. This is our version of Rome. The Roman Forum. Our home. To Roman demigods. For us. This is where you will be raised for the rest of your life, once we find out your parent."

Sorry it took a while to write but yeah. Hope you like it.
over a year ago POJO45 said…
smile
Wow there both good.
Oh sorry Lightning98. Should we try to combine them?
We can make yours like a dream when he goes to bed a the girl could wake him up. Except maybe you can delete the last two sentences.
big smile
OK!
I cann't think of a good camp name but once I have one I will try to put ours together.
meh
Sometime I'll be posting.I've never written anything before!(on fanpop) so don't blame me if I'm horrible!
Try it
Okay...
You posting now?
Can I write chapter 10. I have the perfect idea:
Percy and Annabeth request an Iris message and Iris appears to both of them and says I think you want more than an iris message and they are together. Iris would pay her debt to Percy by giving her more power on Olympus.
smile
Okay!And I'm still confused about chapter 2....
Chapter 2
(percy)
"So what do you do around here?"
"Train." Gwen
""Really. All day. Do you ever get to leave camp?"
"For quest or if you are looking for a demigod."
"Like me."
"And another."
"Who?"
"Our consul, Jason."
"He leads your camp?"
"Yes. Jason was a son of Jupiter. There was a big pack a while ago that the Big Three couldn't have any kids. They would be to powerful. But Jason was kept alive by the gods. That's all that I'm saying."
"I heard of that pack."
"Lets go see Bobby. He is a son of Mercury and his cabin is where you will be staying the night."
"Hermes."
"Those are the Greek names we learned in school."
"Those gods died a long time ago right?" I kept what Lupa said in my mind.
"Well done. Mercury is the god of travelers and thieves. Very powerful during Rome."
We walked down to a circle of cabins and next to one that was big with a caladus ( I know I spelt that wrong but its the stick with George and Martha). Inside there were about fifteen kids with purple shirts like Gwen.
"Determind?"
"No."
"Then make yourself at home. But not too comfy. I'm Bobby by the way preator the first legion AKA cabin leader."
"Cool."
I laid down in a bed
( i am copping Lightning's from above)
all I could see was blackness.
I am dead, I thought, why did I not see it comming.
Suddenly I saw a light flicker infront of me, standing under that light was a tall man. He had dark hair, a bughy beard, a fisherman hat on top of his greying hair. A hawiian shirt and knee cut shorts. His face had smile marks on it, but he was not smiling. He had a stern look, a look of worry in his eyes.
"Perceus," he spoke in a deep voice, "I am very sorry, I did not want this to happen to you. As you know though, it is hard to fight against Lord Zeus, harder even to fight Queen Hera. You are not dead, you are simply asleep. I can not explain anything, I just want you to know that I love you."
Then a sudden scream pearced threw the dream.
"I do not have much time, I have to do what I must do."
He heald out his hand an a dark blue water, unlike normal water. It landed on me and I suddenly wokeup.
Over me stood a girl, about 15 years old. She had long, dark hair, and blue pearcing eyes. I relized, with a heart racing start, that she was floating.
"What is your name?" she asked, a sound or worry in her voice.
"I'm, Perceus."
"Sorry Percy, Reyna just burst on in and there is no way to calm her down till she gets what she wants"
"Stay out of this Bobby."
"He's new."
"That doesn't give him a break. I want to know where is Jason and you have something to do with it."
"I seriously just learned about Jason. How can you be so predictable?"
"My father Apollo gives me visions. Tell me where is Jason or I will kill you in battle."
"I don't know."
"Fine a battle at 11am. You have an hour to get ready newbie."
smile
wow that's really good~
smile
so whos gonna write the next one?
Lightning98?
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
blush
hey guys jason can't be a counsel rr uses the spqr wich i think is the roman empire's armys name(i think not sure.)( roman republic ikow failed.)
No in the book pg 510
"I'm a child of Rome,consul to demigods,praetor of the First Legion"
when he tries to destroy Porphyrion.
YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
Thanks I might right in a few.
big smile
ch3
percy

my day is going great.
1.can't remeber anything
2.can't remeber anything
3.can't remeber anything
4.can't remeber anything
a buch later
900000000000000000000000000.oh and i have to fight in 10 minets

"dude i'm freakin' out" i told bobby
"you should be"he said"rey is a grea. fi...."he started to drift off as he stared at a girl offto the side.
"are you ready"reyna siad
"ready as i'll ever be" i replied
Somebody else reply.
Me and PJacksonHead are the only ones who post for this writing Game and for Blackjacks167

Well there is Lightning too
last edited over a year ago
wink
i know we need more ideas

who will post the next ch
over a year ago eyal10 said…
wink
ill post in a whil and the name of the city or camp could be troya or rome
big smile
yayayayaya

i have been on here all day. this story is sweet.
over a year ago LazarusSnow said…
Through the smoke and haze of war I see flickers of humanity. Altough I've been in countless battles I always feel that my nerves are about to fray and I should turntall and run. I never do because my comrades would surely slay me as I run but that is not what keeps me here. The love I feel for my country and my countryman is what keps me.Even as the smoke fades and the wraithes roam to collect there toll I wounder if my time is near.
"Lazarus rise and collect your things and let us be off," says a dear friend of mine.
"How I've wished to see you for so long my friend," I said.
"I didn't think we would ever meet, even though I knew the day would come," I said.
"Don't say such follish things Lazarus," said my friend.
"You must have been hit harder than you think because I have always been by your side," said my friend.
Only then did remember that what he said was true. He has been be my side this whole time. How can I forget the only person that has ever known me better than my own wife.
"My dearest Friend, help me up I seems I've fallen," said I.
"Ofcouse Lazarus, youv'e helped me more than anyone I've ever known," said my friend.
As I stand I bend over to pick up the things that I've dropped I find a spool of rope at feet.
"How odd my friend, I don't remember bring my rope," I said.
"You always have that rope with you my friend," said my dearest friend.
"Altough you don't seem to need it anymore, its all shreeded," said my friend.
Only then did I notice that what he said was true. I've always seemed to have a use for that rope but it seemed so useless now.
"Where to now my friend," said I.
"Why, back to my lord to report todays victory ofcourse," said my friend.
"It doesn't seem to much like a victory to me friend," I said.
"I see many of our comrades down," I said.
"I didn't say it was a victory for you," he said.
"Only I can claim victory over the dead," Said he.
interesting.
I like troya as the camp name.
over a year ago eyal10 said…
i named the city in my book new troya
big smile
Wow, your writing is so descriptive!
smile
Okay so I'm writing my own version. Please check it out!
Here it is: link
big smile
Wow his is so ggod! And I like the name Troya for a city!
I'll post the next chapter
maybe tonight....if i have time...
uggg I have homework and chores so I might not be able to post tonight.
dang i cant write
Chapter 3 continue
(Reyna)
Then there was Hazel and her hunters come into camp. Hazel was the leader of them and the only known daughter of Diana even though she wasn't suppose to be born. She was very friendly to the camp when she visited not like the others. Hazel made friends with me and Jason but called a weird coupled. Now since the hunters were here the camp would have a big fight with them. They were good archers and I was the best at camp so me and my cabin always had a rivally against them.
"Hazel, you came. "
Hazel looked beautiful. She had long golden hair that grew to her waist. She had green eyes and purple flowers in her hair. her outffit included all green with green shorts and a short green jacket over a short purple shirt. Even though it was the middle of the winter she was warm. It was a reward of being a hunter. She also held the wand of Diana. A magical septer made of gold in a shape of a heart with one leaf. There was a blue ball at the top and in the middle. she was a different hunter cause she was Diana daughter and allowed to wear different clothes. She was to be a hunter but have different privillages than the rest. That was why we were friends with her.
"Yeah me and my hunters were told. You have a problem."
"I do?"
"Where is Jason?"
"Gone."
"mom sent us to tell you we will help find him."
"thanks but will we still fight?"
"Yeah."
"Good because I want to beat you guys again. Even if you are wearing some fancy clothes leader."
big smile
that was good!
over a year ago percyrulz said…
come on some one post
oh and yea great idea amazing percy ( chapter 10. Percy and Annabeth request an Iris message and Iris appears to both of them and says I think you want more than an iris message and they are together. Iris would pay her debt to Percy by giving her more power on Olympus. ) but i think percy and annabeth will only meet when the bot is finished
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
I woke in a bright room. It looked to be a hospital. I couldn't be forsure.
I sat up. Suddenly my head ached. I wish I hadn't sat up. I rubbed my temples.
The room had eight other beds. Nobody was with me a the moment. Then I heard a voice. I nearly jumped out of my skin. What the hell. A man was standing next to the door. He was bald and large.
"You are very lucky to surive. Execpt that your family didn't."
I was confusted.
What family?
Why was I lucky?
And Who was I?

Sorry. rushed throught. And not Percy.