The Heroes of Olympus LETS WRIGHT A STORY

PJacksonHead posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 10:47PM
OKAY LETS ALL WRITE THE S.O.N.

RULES:
1. no pregnancy
2. no death of main characters( pj, ac, gu, sj, pb, tg, jg, pm, lv, jg friends ecept reynashe can die)
3.must metion annabeth
4.no more than 40 ch(timperary limit so story won't drag on)
5.short ch need to have more added
6.no more than 3 adds
7.end ch at end of each ch
8.number each ch
9.no spam
other than that go crazy have fun

disclaimer: i dont own the pj or ho books or the characters that you guys make up.
last edited on Feb 14, 2011 at 03:55PM

The Heroes of Olympus 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
*i'll start*

ch 1
percy

i stood at the waters edge. i coulden't get her out of my mind. it's been 5 months. 5 months since i arrived. 5 months since i left. 5 months since i last saw her my annabeth. of course imis grover and thalia. of course i miss nico and the stoll brothers but the thought of annabeth was killing me.

"percy" hazel called"time to eat" hazel was a daughter of trivia she had brown hair and blue eyes. suprisingly she didn't hate my guts.....

*who will finish this ch*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
Haha, no deaths for main characters except for Reyna, that's so funny, she has a lot of haters!!! LOL
laugh
someone finish my ch and coment on my other forum

i just broke my own rule ha ha ha
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
smile
what?! i luv reyna!!! and maybe i'll give it a go...

chapter 1 continued:

good, i thought. i'm starving. i turned away from the water and followed hazel to the dining pavillion. As i walked i passed the rock climbing wall, the archery rang and a cluster of four cabins. i still dont' know who my godly parent is. it's been 5 months and i still havent' been claimed!! now i can't help but think of my dad as a jerk. as we get closer to the pavillion i can smell the arouma of cooking food. tonight it's demigod pizza with extra olives. i walk in and take my place at the Mercury table. it's terribly overcrowded with other unclaimed demigods. unlike all the other tables, no one here really looks the same. across from us is the athena table. all of the kids sitting there have blonde hair and grey eyes.... just like annabeth.
the food is served by saytrs carrying trays of pizza. i get mine and walk to the hearth. i scrape some of the olives off of my slice of pizza and pray to my father--whoever that is-- that he will give me a sign. soon.
i might add later if that's ok with u...
laugh
yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that was good

ch 1 still

i felt a breeze it smelled like the ocean. everyone in the room gasped they all were staring above my head. i glanced up and saw a ball of water.
"whoa" gwen wispered "you just proved your a son of neptune"
"no" i said loudly "i just proved i'm a son of posidon" sudently every thing clicked i was a greek half-blood not a roman one. at that i passed out. in my dream...

after next person new ch need to start
*sorry i changed it*
smile
oh i forgot to remind anyone on here who was going to write... remember that percy won't get claimed like that. just like jason he has already been claimed and that wouldnt happen. he'd have to do something that would show them who he is
surprise
who will write next and finish ch 1
over a year ago eyal10 said…
ch 1 continued

someone was talking to me, trying to tell me something but i couldnt understand ionly understood parts like beware of the earth outside of the city. i couldnt see the person telling me this though and i dindn´t get the warning. when i woke i was in a prison.
laugh
that ended ch 1

who will start ch 2
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
Chap. 2

"Where am I now?"
"You are in my domain. Still asleep though you thought you are awake. I need some time to talk, Percy."
"What?"
"I know its dangerous to talk to you and you wouldn't understand half of what I say. My sister Hera thinks you guys wouldn't fight."
"Why am I here?"
"Well you are in my prison so I can talk to you alone without your friends. You are here because I need your help. You are at camp because of my sister and you are alive because of me."
"You are Hades. I mean Pluto."
"Call me by what you know is best."
big smile
cool that was really asome go amazing
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
"Hades, then," I said. The prison was the same one as that Hades put me in last summer. A shiver shifted through out my spin. I always got a bad feeling whenever I was in the underworld. I had been here several times now. The first time on my first quest ever, with Grover and... Annabeth. The second was with Nico. Now stuck here again with the most awakward god I have ever met wasn't a good place to be when my memories starting shooting back again.
"Hera didn't expect you to find your memories so quickly without as much hints as Jason," Hades said. Jason. That name seemed to pop up a lot. When Hazel, Gwendolyn, Dakota, Bobby, or Reyna slipped the name up, it was quick. Like it was causing pain. One time, I asked about him to Bobby and he kicked my butt. Too bad he couldn't touch me.
"So you brought me here to stop me from telling the Romans?" I asked.
"No. I brought you here to explain," he said when a disgusted Hera showed up.
...continued

"hera brought you away from that life because she thought a swap of leaders would be a good idea in bringing the two sides together." hades paused"she took your memories because she was worried if you had the you wouldn't suceed"
"so iwas brought here as a toll. a toy for the gods. is that allus demi-gods are..." hades sileced me
"lisen here child do not go around talking about the gods like that just because yousaved olympus and bear the curse of achelies dosn't mean you have the right to talk that way about all the hera mabey but not all the gods"
"what can they do to me they can't kill me they already have my memories what is there left to take?"
"they may not be able to do that but they can make life very misserable for you. i must let you go now but remeberone thing as if your life depends on it you're greek and tell no one untill the time is right."
"how will i know the right time"
"you will know"he said i woke up in a n unfimillar place...
crying
no one is writing in the games any more
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
Chapter 3
(percy)
There was a large crowd all around me. With Lupa who stepped foward
"You okay son of Neptune?"
"Yeah but I am Greek. I don't fit in with you. I have nothing to do with Rome."
"How do you know that?" It was Hazel
"I came to me I know that there are Roman and Greek demigods.And I belong to the Greek group of them."
over a year ago percyrulz said…
5 months ......... percy rembers hi freinds dosen't remember his godly parent.........was asked by hades to keep shut about him being a greek still he speaks.........the ship should have reached by now. .......and many more
really guys i know thi writing game thingy spoils the story but spoil it this much grrrrr
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
huh?
over a year ago percyrulz said…
"huh" as in my suppost or "huh" on my comment
who will post if no one likes this forum i'll
erase it
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Don't erase it I like it. And I would give it a go but I've already done heaps of writing today