The Heroes of Olympus Battle of the Fanfics

childofaeolus posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 02:56PM
This is debate of sorts where any oc oersonalities that anyone has created can fight. The point of this mainly is just to talk about the characters that you have created and have fun. So its sort of oc vs. oc. Or just spreadin the word.

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
So I can just say something about anyone's fanfic?

In mine my favorite character is Allison who is a daughter of Pluto and had a sister. i think that there should be a son or daughter of each of the Big Three on the Roman side like the Greeks.

I also like in the writing game by Blackjack167 I made Bobby a son of Neptune who is missing.
over a year ago childofaeolus said…
O.k I have maybe, 5 OC's in my fanfic, There's Elle, Jumelle, Jumeler, Garcon, and Missy all of which are siblings (godly, and biologically) and sons and daughters of Aeolus, Elle is the main focus, and Missy is her identical twin the are both 17, Garcon is the oldest brother at age 19, Jumelle and Jumeler are boy girl twins at age 4 their abilities only work when together. I love all of them but Elle is my favorite. There is also Bobby, a roman son of Dionysys who is a developing character, there is also Cindy, Elle and her siblings mom, but she's kinda out of da picture.

I love Black Jack167's portayal of Bobby!
over a year ago babbytreegrowth said…
My fav character is Sela.. from Jason, Percy, Sela and the reunion. We are allowed to say our favorites from other people's stories right?
Correctimundo
I also like all of HectateA's roman characters!
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
I also like Sela from sunsanj and Sarah Carter from falling for a god
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
I just have Payton, son of Neptune who died from a griffin so far. I have all of Jason's roman friends. Do they count?
they do because they have yet to be officially established in the books
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Kyrie Snipe from over the mountain is amazing! I also love Elle Trick!

As for OC's I've created... Pff... I like Lee Munroe, Hazel Ducharme, Alex Budding, Reyna Gayle, Lark Grey, Carmen Attwell and Bobby Peverell, from both Jewels and Son of Neptune, but there are more.
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
I guess I could say I have Leah, Jill, and alia who are all kids of Venus in my fanfic. Then there's fiona, daughter of Athena, and some others coming soon.

I really lke the firery flowers main character, rose, and I luv hecates characters
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
my fav. charactor in my story is dakota.

*can we also include rr if we changed up thier personalities
ex: i made jason kinda funny*
over a year ago partypony said…
I LOVE Lee from Jewels. She's just amazing.

Hm... I made up quite a few OCs...

Let's see...

My ultimate fave is Araxie Raine, daughter of Neptune, who's brand new and the main focus of Night Rain.

But there's also Jerry Daggré, Carmen Felton, Rosalie Nigh, et cetera... they're my top three before Araxie.
They're all on the trilogy, but came in on different books. Jerry's the only one of those three who actually survived from the first book Son of Neptune up to the third book Night Rain. Carmen's dead and Rosalie came in on the second book, so Jerry's the only original one left.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I made an OC that I actually hated (maybe 'cause they influenced me). Riehle. Hate her. Don't worry she's dead now *evil laugh*.

~partypony
last edited over a year ago