The Heroes of Olympus A Ligit and Epic Tale of a Girl Called Courtney ( I POSTED ) !!!!!!!!!

Talkitiv4Thalia posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 12:36AM
im making an amazing story about a demi god. it is filled with laughter, action, adventure, and of course: love. I will post once a week.Saturday or Sunday
here is a sneak peak...

(this is to the melody to tik tok)

i wake up in the mornin' feelin not so ready
goin on my quest, gotta say bye to teddy
before i leave Half-Blood Hill, there is one more thing
i havta put ma make-up on and some extra bling
i know im not sopposed to be doin' this quest, quest
but to get in the gang, im gonna do my best, best
woooooooohhh!
Dont shout!
i know what this is gonna be all about
oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
Come on!
please dont tell Chiron what ive done
woh oh oh oh, woh oh oh oh...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment tell me if this is interesting. Do u like it? Unless i get some comments i'm not gonna post.

ANYWAYS...

who is this person?
what has he/she done?
who is the gang?
what quest?

find out in the novel...

I just reized it is Wednesday so i can post!!! here we go!!!....

PROLOUGE

"A note for me?"

"Well it has your name on it." Hermes replies to my idiotic question. This time he was disguised as a secretary just doing his "business".

Of course Martha and George were with him.

Hey, have you ever heard of a rat, because I really like...

George would just shut up and stop bothering her, Martha pleaded.

But I'm hungry!, George complained.

"Would you guys please be quiet?!" Hermes asked while he looked down at his efficiant clip board. I couldn't help but to stare at his fancy outfit. And his striped tie and his leather shoes and his... ok I'm getting off topic.

"Here", Hermes finally found a pink silk rather small envelope that was sealed quite tightly. He handed it to me like someone would hand you their favorite peice of gum.

"Sometimes I wish I would get letters from somebody insted if delivering them and I wish..." then he trailed off into his sentence.

George continued, Anyways...

Farewell, Martha concluded totally inturupting George.

With that he vanished into thin air taking his snakes with him.

I glanced down at the envelope. Glittery silver ink wrote the letters C-O-U-R-T-N-E-Y. Courtney. Hmmm... who is that? Let me think... Who do you think it is? It's me!

I was right about to carefully open the letter when something awkward and strange happened. Something awakened me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply and tell me if this is interesting. What do you think will happen next? Help me out. i love comments about my writing.
thx

Love Your Bestest Novel Writer and Friend,
Talkitiv4Thalia <3 :) <I;{)

last edited on May 12, 2011 at 11:45AM

The Heroes of Olympus 301 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...