The Heroes of Olympus A Ligit and Epic Tale of a Girl Called Courtney ( I POSTED ) !!!!!!!!!

Talkitiv4Thalia posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 12:36AM
im making an amazing story about a demi god. it is filled with laughter, action, adventure, and of course: love. I will post once a week.Saturday or Sunday
here is a sneak peak...

(this is to the melody to tik tok)

i wake up in the mornin' feelin not so ready
goin on my quest, gotta say bye to teddy
before i leave Half-Blood Hill, there is one more thing
i havta put ma make-up on and some extra bling
i know im not sopposed to be doin' this quest, quest
but to get in the gang, im gonna do my best, best
woooooooohhh!
Dont shout!
i know what this is gonna be all about
oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
Come on!
please dont tell Chiron what ive done
woh oh oh oh, woh oh oh oh...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment tell me if this is interesting. Do u like it? Unless i get some comments i'm not gonna post.

ANYWAYS...

who is this person?
what has he/she done?
who is the gang?
what quest?

find out in the novel...

I just reized it is Wednesday so i can post!!! here we go!!!....

PROLOUGE

"A note for me?"

"Well it has your name on it." Hermes replies to my idiotic question. This time he was disguised as a secretary just doing his "business".

Of course Martha and George were with him.

Hey, have you ever heard of a rat, because I really like...

George would just shut up and stop bothering her, Martha pleaded.

But I'm hungry!, George complained.

"Would you guys please be quiet?!" Hermes asked while he looked down at his efficiant clip board. I couldn't help but to stare at his fancy outfit. And his striped tie and his leather shoes and his... ok I'm getting off topic.

"Here", Hermes finally found a pink silk rather small envelope that was sealed quite tightly. He handed it to me like someone would hand you their favorite peice of gum.

"Sometimes I wish I would get letters from somebody insted if delivering them and I wish..." then he trailed off into his sentence.

George continued, Anyways...

Farewell, Martha concluded totally inturupting George.

With that he vanished into thin air taking his snakes with him.

I glanced down at the envelope. Glittery silver ink wrote the letters C-O-U-R-T-N-E-Y. Courtney. Hmmm... who is that? Let me think... Who do you think it is? It's me!

I was right about to carefully open the letter when something awkward and strange happened. Something awakened me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply and tell me if this is interesting. What do you think will happen next? Help me out. i love comments about my writing.
thx

Love Your Bestest Novel Writer and Friend,
Talkitiv4Thalia <3 :) <I;{)

last edited on May 12, 2011 at 11:45AM

The Heroes of Olympus 301 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 301

over a year ago Talkitiv4Thalia said…
laugh
Well... It's still Wednesday so I can still post.

Chapter UNO
(sorry I felt very Spanish for some reason today)

Disclaimer: I am not Rick riodan!!!

Claimed: I own this awesome novel. I made up almost all the characters to.

Chapter 1: The Pink Enevalope

(Courtney)

Some thing pushed my eye lids open. I'm awake!

I know this is personal but to give you some info since it's summer it's extremely hot in the Hermes and all the other cabins. For that purpose I only wear a tank top and undies to bed just to let you know. I know you probaly didn't want to know that but it's important.

Then I realize how bad that sucks because I wouldn't have gotten that letter Hermes gave to me. Darn.

Now I see what woke me up.

It was absolute kayous (did I spell that right?) and I mean it! People were having pillow fights saying unnice things to each other and ocassionoly I would see a bra fly across the room. Very mature, I know right. I what a clue was going on until a loud voice thundered:

"I'm going to get you!!!"

But still that didn't fill me in.

"What is happening!!!???" I scream and hop out of bed almost hit my head on the top bunk.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, suddenly stared at me. You know I told something you probably didn't want to know think of that then think why everyone was glaring and pointing and facing their two little eyes at my body. Yah. Not pleasant and embarrassing.

I quickly turn around and scramble up a long blanket of mine and wrap it around my entire body. I bet 100 dollars my flesh turned to the color of a stop sign.

Blushing I ask again

The same loud voice answered, "We were bored and could not go back to sleep but.... Anyways.... It's time for breakfast let's go!!!"

Like a flock of birds flying south everyone skittered out the door. Everyone but me.

Obviously I need some bottoms. The shorts I wore from the day before were on the floor bit I decided to slip them on anyways I would change after breakfast.

And by the time I get done with breakfast I'll want my sunglasses, I thought.

If you know me you would know that I'm very prepared and think ahead.

I reach for my sunglasses on my night stand and see something else hanging out with it. A rather small pink envelope that was sealed quite tightly. Could it be? On the front of the envelope were the letters in glittery silver writing C-O-U-R-T-N-E-Y. Yes!! This is it.

I will read it at breakfast. I'm so excited!! Yeah!

I take the envelope and stick it in my shorts and place my gray strechy cami on top of it to cover it.

Wow. I almost forgot to put make-up on.

I have a little hanger thing that sticks to my bunk and it holds all my toiletries. Including my make-up. I smack on some lipstick and dot on a smidge of mascara.

I'm finally ready.

I open the Hermes cabin door and whisk in a breathe of fresh air as I head to breakfast and I am just seeing my cabin entering were we eat. So to catch up with them I am now skipping with my navy blue shorts right behind me.

CHAPTER 1. To be continued...
Duh duh dun

last edited over a year ago
I shall not post on Saturday unless atleast five different people comment on me. Sorry I have to do this but I need comments. I want to know what u think!
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
Ok i have to omit I didn't it was going to be good after the whole tik tok thing but it really wasn't all that bad. I liked the personality of your character.
Me to. Wud u want me to post more? I'm nit even done with chapter 1. Have u written any fan FICS?
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
big smile
nice i guess im comment 2 EVERY1 COMMENTTTTTTTT I WANNA READ ON
I like ur enthusiasm!!
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
mischievous
Cool. At first i thought it was gonna be a songfic, guess not. nice start! i hope 2 read more
Well get some of ur friends to comment cuz I'm not postin on Saturday if I don't het two more different users to comment

Notice I said AND/OR that's because I might post Tues and Wed or just Tues. Vise versa. I might post Sat and Sun or just Sun. And again vise versa it depends if I have more to add the nxt day. Thank u for ur time.

Yeah I have written fan fics. Look for it. I think you shouldn't care. I know from my own. At first I just wanted everyone to post. Now I could care less but I wish people would stop pressuring me to post more.
Oh. I see. Well I see where youre headed anyway.
@kaylap1410- did u stop postin ur fan fic? If someone says u HAVE to post or they are gonna die just tell them either to b patient or shut up.
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
really good. You make me want to know what the letter says.
That is the point!
No I didn't stop posting my fan fic. And trust me I tried that!
Haha
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
awesome story!!!! I'm assuming Courtney is a daughter of Aphrodite!!!
Now you have five people that have commented on your fanfic, so you can post again yay!!!! LOL
Lol not even close
¿Qué?
over a year ago loony4luna said…
gana post u said u would soon and u said that u had an idea post b4 u go to voolyball please

Talkitiv4Thalia said:
Notice I said AND/OR that's because I might post Tues and Wed or just Tues. Vise versa. I might post Sat and Sun or just Sun. And again vise versa it depends if I have more to add the nxt day. Thank u for ur time.
posted 20 minutes ago.      
When will I get a chance to read it?
sunny
Chapter 1 1/2
( Sorry last time I didn't want to post the whole chapter. So I will post another FULL chapter tomorrow as well)

An exception to the rule. Cuz SOMEONE (loony4luna) said she was gonna die if I didn't post so yeah. I'm posting on Friday how strange. 

Chapter 1 1/2

Oatmeal and rice cereal. Yuck!

So since I'm sitting in a chair (stating the obvious) at the cramped Hermes table I might as well open that pink envelope. 

I reach down and uncover it and removed it from my shorts. 

As I said it was sealed quite tightly when I tried to secretly open it it made a very loud farting noise. And after this morning I was not gonna be embarrassed again. So I guess I will after we go back into the cabin. 

Suddenly I hear like the most annoying voice. 
It's Jonathan from Ares. Most annoying kid ever!! And he's a Ginger so that makes it worse. 

"Courtney Mortisen flashed this morning!!"

Everyone laughed except me and my bff Izabelle. I assumes that I blushed. And my friend came to the rescue. 

"Shut up, and no she did not, you obese elephant butt!"

"Calm down!" Chiron warned

Everyone suddenly went silent, like ligit silent. 

"Kallie would you please stand up."

Kallie, a very muscular girl arose from the Apollo table. 

"This girl," Chiron continued, " preformed the best archery job that has happened this year in the Apollo cabin. Thank you Kallie."

Kallie's butt returned to the seat. 

"just wanted to say that. Breakfast is excused and..." 

Before Chiron could finish his sentence everyone was racing out the door and placing their plates on the counter for the dish dutie. 

Back at my cabin I finally had the chance to read my letter. I oped the flap. It said:

Make sure no one sees you with this. 

When am I ever gonna have a chance open now?
Ok luna I dont like the whole copy and paste thing cuz if I wouldn't of don't that u would of had the rest of that chapter b4 I went to vb.
@ kaylap1410- what does QU€ mean?
awsome chappie but what about zoe and thalia they r good archers
love john he is exacly like the real elaphant but i know
Luna I mean nonhunters. And member this is like way after the last Olympian but a little be for e the lost hero. Kay. And I meant archery in the Apollo cabin.
big smile
is she a daughter of ares????
big smile
no jas55jar she is a dughter of someone else and i know
o i get it thalia but still what about that one guy who fell of that bridge in the last olympian wasnt he a good archer
love how u put Izabelle in there o and thats how it is spelled in my world
u will post 2morrow or sunday right and finaly say what it says
is it from aphrodite on that when will Emilee come in i like her is she realy gana be like the real person she better be or she will kill u o and dont make me be lame plz
smile
Ok it's time to calm down! And ¿Qué? es español for what.

Y ¿Qué? Es español para qué
When u said que b4 that jas55jar said she was the daughter of aphrodite. Then I said lol not even close.
@loony4luna- just aheads up Emilee and you hate each other. I'm sorry but think about who ur parent is and hers. I cannot in anyway possible have you guys as friends. But don't worry ur not WORST enemies.
Guess what!! WHAT?? whos posting today?!! WHO?? Me, stupid! O
meh
ok can u guys go back to chapter 1 1/2 where you meet kallie cuz i changed a few things. cuz SOMEONE (loony4luna) complained again.
happy luna?
big smile
ok if you noticed ive been picking on luna lately its cuz i know her so im not being a jerk to her.
cake
Everyone its my sisters birthday wish her a happy 9th!
cake
happy b day Alexis have this virtual cake
mischievous
wait int Emelee daughter of A not H didnt emma decide that yesterday so we could be friends look at Percy Thalia and Nico they r cool dont forget about Bianca to
actualy Thalia u r being a jerk. not to me but to the others on DI Apollo girl is sooooooooooooo not muskular and u make her sound like Clarrise i am soooooooooooo telling her she is gana kill u on monday or towmorrow
Liz I will post a view on the other forum go there. And u'll c how it works out
dude dont use my name edit it now.
Chapter 2: A strange visit for a dumb reason.  

Disclaimer: Kay just to get this straight I'm not repeat I am not an awesome writer dude who writes awesome pj books. The original ones. 

Claimed: Kay I did create Courtney and Izabelle and Jonathan and Kallie and Bryan and Emilee...  Woops u haven't met them (Bryan & Emilee) yet. Well u will in this chapter. I'm a teen who has a terrific imagination just to make that clear. 

Chapter 2: A strange visit for a dumb reason

(Izabelle)

As my buddy and I trotted out of the cabin we saw my PERFECT "buddy" with her silk strawberry hair styled in a Hollywood bumpet. 

Sometimes I got jealous of her. She had time to do her hair and make up every morning. And several guys have asked her out  and she's only been her for a month! Geez. 

I was also so irritated cuz guess who's her mom. 

Aphrodite! No wonder she's good looking. The scene happened a few days ago. I wasn't there but Courtney told me that there was a red glowing heart over her head since Aphrodite is the god of love. 

And I was SO glad that she was claimed. I was rejoicing because she was moving OUT of the Hermes cabin.

Anyways she had her arms flying everywhere like a crazy maniac. 

Finally when she reached us she just stood there and stared... And panted. 

"Messed up your hair huh? Are you going to go cry now and go and fix it?" I asked. Because personally I don't really like her. I mean Courtney and her were like  pen pals or something before they came here at Camp Half-Blood. 

Then once they met each other and realised they were pen pals they freaked and spent the whole day together. And I just met Courtney when she came here. 

Courtney came about a year ago and I well came here about three years ago when I was 9 years. 

And I haven't been claimed thats why I'm in the rotten Hermes cabin. Grrr... 

"So Emilee why did you just go all spazy on us?" I ask cuz I like kind of want to know why she even bothered us in the first place. 

"Well... Like Apollo's sibling and her gang," when Emilee said gang she put quotations around it, "are a like staying for uh like visiting and it's so stupid"

"Just like you" I mummered  a little tiny bit to loudly. Apparently loud enough for Emilee to hear. 

She put her finger up, swayed her hips and protested,"Did you just insult me? I don't think so girlfriend. How dare you?" she gasped.

Gasp gasp. 

Tear tear. 

Kiss kiss hug hug night night nudge nudge bye bye. 

Sorry it's just one of those things that when you're friends with Courtney you sort of create. 

A little jingle for our friendship. 

"Like before I was interrupted," Emilee continued looking straight at me. "Well... Artemis..."

Courtney looked and her strangely then rudely interrupted, "Emilee! Sorry to interrupt but I have a question"

Emilee bounced up and down excitedly while questioning, "Whatever you question I will answer p. p.!"

Wait a minute did she just say pee pee?

"Why did you say pee pee? Do ya have to go? Because if you do you should leave."

Emilee looked at me as if my life was a total failure and all I was made of was pure stupidity, which my life isn't but hers is. Ok, just the second part. 

"Umm... If you were smart enough you would know that meant pen pal and you're not aloud to call her that."

Well Emilee if you were smart enough you would know BY NOW that I completely adore you. 

Error!!

My mistake I completely want you to never walk the earth after this day. Or at least be kicked out of Camp Half-Blood.     

"What was your question, COURTNEY?"

I could tell know that she was completely annoyed with me and I bet Courtney was a little too. So I decides to zip the lip until Emilee departed from us

"What was your question COURTNEY?"

Emilee's eyes were huge as she anticipated for her to answer. 

"Well um... Oh yeah! Why is Artemis and the hunters coming fir a visit?"

Emilee rolled her eyes, "I was about to say that before... Anyways she is coming to congratulate her half-niece. She is very proud of her for being Achiever in archery for the year of the Apollos. Kallie Kallie Kallie always an over achiever. And well Chiron said the hunters hadn't visited for a long time as well. Pretty dumb reason huh? And now for the evening games- since it's a evening tradition when the Artemis peeps come- are playing capture the flag after supper. At least I don't have to participate and I won't." She crossed her hands and pouted. 

"Good-bye Courtney... And oh Izabelle"

"Hey, Izabelle can I talk to you?" 

I didn't answer because she dragged me to a clearing were no one else could see us. 

"I got this letter," she said looking down at a hot pink envelope. It was a little thing and we just glared down at it. 

I was waiting for her to say something. 

In the meantime we were surrounded by a ton of green leave covered trees. I'd seen the trees their beautiful leaves throughout the whole year since I am a year round unlike Courtney who leaves after summer is over. 

She finally opened the envelope which looked like it was already pre-opened. 

Then randomly shoved it my face. 

I read the flap:

Make sure no one sees you with this. 

"Hey, Courtney. Was this letter addressed to you?"

Courtney looked at the ground, "yes".

"Courtney I don't think I'm supposed to see this."

She suddenly looked up and yelled, "I don't know what it means you need to help me, I think I was..." 

"Shhhh... calm down girl. If it says no one is supposed to see this but you that means no one is supposed to see this! Stop yelling someone is going to hear us!"

Just then I heard crushing of sticks. One word: footsteps. 

"Nice job!" I whisper. 

Courtney looks at me and opens her mouth wide as to say: what did I do?

"I'll look what's going on."

I peek through the trees. People were running. I knew what that meant. Lunch time. 

I told her the news. 

"Lunch time."

I started skipping out of the tree covered area when I realised no one was behind me. 

"Aren't you coming?"

"In a little bit you go ahead", Courtney said softly still looking down at her envelope. 

I bet she was angry that I couldn't help her. She did that because when she is mad at me she doesn't have the heart to look at my face. 

Without replying I ran up the little curb of grass that lead to lunch.  
i love it
Luna the reason I put her as muscular is because she thinks she is super muscular and in real life she really isn't
I like it.
Thank u. Will post another chappie tomorrow. Guaranteed
big smile
awesome!!!!!
happy 9th bday, to ur sisters, Alexis!!!!
thalia kas does not think she is muskualar you should cheak out my fanfic i used some of the same charecters
link
wink
YEs she does every time we play civil war doge ball she thinks she can b thee nurse. Yah rite
Jas55jar did u call me Alexis? Thats my sisters name not mine!!
Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I think u no by now that I'm not a guy let alone the PJO writer

Claimed: don't want to list all of them. And since loony4luna took my character without ma permission I need another smart name besides bryan. Help me who ever can come up with the best smart boy name I'm gonna use that. 

Chapter 3: An interesting riddle. 

(Courtney)

Pshh... I'm not going to lunch. Is Izabelle gonna worry about me? 

Nah. I bet she thinks I just wanted some down time. 

But since she isn't gonna help me before I could tell her what this letter thing is all about I'm gonna have to go independent. 

I returned to the envelope and took the small slip out. No wonder the case was so little. 

I read it aloud to myself like I did before before Izzy and I went out of the cabin. 

"A super secret hide out
Is what this deal is all about
Go to the one which you think is better
Then you'll find another letter"

I think it's a riddle. But I wanted Izabelle's help cuz I don't get it. 

Well let's take it line by line. 

Line 1:
A super secret hide out

Well can't really say anything about that maybe it's supposed to mean something else in this clue. 

Line 2:
Is what this deal is all about

This supports the last line. This riddle is about a hide out. 

Line 3:
Go to the one you think is better

Well hide out. Go to the hide out that I think is the best. Which last year Izabelle and I found a very good climbing tree that we would look out from. 

Line 4:
Then you'll find another letter

Sweet!

There is the usual "hide out" which almost every demigod knows about. It's behind the Pegasus stables. 

One day a kid of Hephtus built a tree house hide out. First it was just for him and his friends. Then an outsider found it and practically spread the word to everybody. 

Eventually everyone started going there and hanging out there once and a while. It's cool because Mr. D and Chiron don't know of it yet. 

I spotted the tall thick-barked tree where Izzy and I used to joke around in. 

I stepped on the first ledge and grabbed the sappy branch. I successfully made it up the next to the next. It was like a spiral staircase but I didn't get dizzy. 

I went up until I couldn't any longer. 

Where was the letter?

First of all gotta get the thing that was stuck to my shoe before I slipped and broke every bone in my body. 

I lifted up my foot slowly but surely. 

Hey, problem solved! There it was a baby blue envelope addressed to me! Cool!

I was to excited I ripped it open regarding to keep the envelope because I like coloured envelopes. 

When I read it it was another riddle but I don't think this one was going to be so simple.  

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remember I'm having a contest for the best very intelligent boy name. Name on!