The Heroes of Olympus Alternate Ending to The Last Olympian

ZoeNightshade26 posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 03:29AM
This is what I imagined the story would be if Percy choose to become a god because Annabeth said that she only loved Luke.
Enjoy!

I do not own any of the charaters, places, monsters, gods, centaurs etc....
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 03:21AM

The Heroes of Olympus 229 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 229

over a year ago ZoeNightshade26 said…
big smile
Annabeth
My heart sank when Percy accepted becoming a god. Tears filled my eyes but I knew it was my fault.
-Hail, Lord Perseus Jackson god of tidal waves and sector of the Atlantic. Zeus said slightly bowing to Percy.
Everyone followed suite even all the demigods. Percy turned around and I tried to not meet his eyes but I couldn’t help myself. His sea green eyes clearly read “I’m sorry”
Poseidon stood and walked toward Percy.
-Lets go son, the ocean awaits, he said smiling.
-Could I have a word with Annabeth please? He asked.
Poseidon nodded and the rest of the Olympians walked out of the throne room.
Thalia, Clarisse, Grover, Nico, and I remained. Percy walked over to me and took my hand.
-I’m sorry, Annabeth. I had to, a tear rolled down his cheek.
-No, it’s my fault, I started sobbing uncontrollably. Percy pulled me into a hug and a rested my head on his shoulder.
-I will see you again Annabeth. Just later.
-Have fun Percy, ya know being a god, Grover said giving him a hug.
-I’ll see you guys, he said to the others. Percy looked at me once more then dissolved into water.
I collapsed on the floor and was crying so that my wails echoed in the giant throne room. Thalia came over and gave me a hug.
-Let’s go Annabeth. We can’t stay here forever. She helped me up and put an arm around me.
All I was thinking was, He’s gone, and I can’t ever see him again.
over a year ago eyal10 said…
big smile
great continue writing the story place its awsome
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
How cute! I luv it! It's so creative! Continue please!
heart
5 years later……Still Annabeth.
I was sitting on the beach at Montauk. Percy’s second favorite place. I came here every vacation I got hoping Percy would come but he never did.
-Why did you have to become a god? I was wrong for still loving Luke; I love you. A tear rolled down my cheek as I noticed someone approaching.
He had sleek black hair which was surprisingly tidy, was wearing jeans, an orange shirt, and a necklace was clearly visible around his neck. The thing that stood out to me the most was his sea green eyes.
-Mind if I join you? He asked.
-Sure, I hadn’t talked to him in five years but I knew it was him.
-Percy? I just wanted to be sure.
-The full title is Lord Perseus, but I’ll let you call me Percy, or even Seaweed Brain if it makes you happy. His eyes twinkled. I threw my arms around him.
-Oh, Percy I missed you so much, I whispered in his ear.
-I missed you too. We walked back to the cabin together and got in bed.
12 years later…
-Marissa hurry you’ll be late! I hollered up the stairs.
Marissa ran down and gobbled up her breakfast. She had her dad’s black hair and sea green eyes, but she had my brains, thank the gods.
-ByeseeyoulaterMom! Was all I heard as she ran out the door. We were living in New York so I could oversee building efforts on Olympus. My daughter still didn’t know but she would eventually. Whenever I was there He wasn’t. It’s like he’s avoiding me. Well, he is but I think he knows we have a daughter.
OMG this is so interesting!
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
OMG, that is like totally wacked, but in a good way!!!! this is like a heaps good idea...will the story be from marissa's point of view???
Some of it
over a year ago Starlight1o1 said…
smile
This story is really good and different. You defenately know how to capture someone's attention.
heart
awsome post soon please
over a year ago Avery09 said…
yea this is great. its a great idea too!
Marissa
I was walking to school when I met up with my best friend Kyle. He has curly blonde hair and crutches. He had some birth defect or something so he never does P.E.
-Hey, he said
-Hi, you excited? I asked
-Of course, it’s going to be so much fun, He replied.
Our 6th grade class was taking a field trip to Long Island Sound for a day at the beach. I didn’t really see anything about this was educational but I don’t care. My mom had been taking me to the beach since I was little. I think it has some connection to my dad but whenever I ask her she looks to the ocean then sighs.
We reached school and they told us to put on our swim suits under our clothes.
-See you on the bus, I told Kyle walking to the girls restroom. Kyle was mainly going to read and relax at the beach, for some reason he never goes swimming. I had known him for four years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in swim trunks, or any shorts for that matter.
My swimsuit was a plain sea-green one piece. My mom said that whenever I wear it, it brings out the color in my eyes and I guess it’s true. I put it on then pulled on my white t-shirt and jeans.
I walked out of the restrooms and found Kyle he was already boarding the bus and mouthed to me I’ll get you a seat. Mr. Brunner was checking off the names of the students as they boarded.
-Marissa Chase, he said then winked at me with brown eyes that seemed a million years old. Mr. Brunner is immobilized in an awesome motorized wheelchair. I stepped on the bus and looked for Kyle curly, blonde head.
I spotted Kyle and started to walk to him but someone pulled me into a seat. Andrew, a kid with dark brown hair, ripped muscles, and a perfect tan had pulled me next to him. Now with the description I just gave you, you must think I like him but with all those good things he has the biggest head ever and enough stupidness to sink ten ships.
-Hey baby, how ‘bout you sit with me instead of that loser, He said nodding at Kyle.
I was so mad that I started to squeeze the water bottle I was holding. As if on cue, the bottle’s cap popped off on water exploded in Andrew’s face.
I got up wordlessly and walked to Kyle and sat down next to him. He was staring at me horrified then realized it so he tried to look happy.
Mr. Brunner rolled towards us and said,
-Miss. Chase, Mr. Torres seems to think you dumped a water bottle on him. Do you know what he is talking about?
-I don’t sir, I replied.
-Well then, he seems to be misunderstood. Oh, Marissa, if anything were to go wrong please follow Kyle. He will show you the way. Kyle, it is south. Understood?
-Yes, sir, Kyle replied.
-Very well, enjoy yourselves today. And with that, he rolled away.
-What could go wrong? What did he by south? Why did he say I should follow you? I asked firing one question of after another.
-Nothing, let’s just enjoy the day, He suggested.
-Sure, whatever, I took out my book about architecture that my mom had gotten me but I could hardly read two sentences without getting a major headache.
heart
It sooo much like Percy! I luv it!
heart
great post another one post another one post another one
big smile
Just one word, awesome!!!!!
Thank you everyone!Here it is.
An hour later we reached the beach and Mr. Brunner made an announcement
-Now, I would not like to have any injuries so please contain yourselves from throwing rocks, shells, or any kind of sea life. Have fun!
We all ran off the bus and almost nocked Mr. Brunner out of his wheelchair. Kyle and I found a nice shady place and put our stuff down. He took out a book and started to read while I went immediately to the sea. I had always found some connection to my father when waves would crash over me. I know some people hate it, and they say they can’t breathe, and they don’t like being tumbled around but to me, it feels like home.
A huge wave was approaching in the distance and Kyle called out
-Marissa, watch out!
The wave crashed on top of me and I couldn’t breathe. I was struggling to swim to the surface but the tide was too strong. I was thinking about Kyle’s worried expression and Mr. Brunner’s warning when I passed out.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
I woke up to the sound of two men arguing.
I slowly opened my eyes and couldn’t believe what I saw. I was underwater in a beautiful palace made of abalone and coral. What surprised me the most was the fact I could breathe.
I sat up and said
-Hello? But my words came out in a bubble that floated to the two men the popped. They stopped arguing apparently because they knew I was awake.
They walked towards me. One of them was wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt and khaki shorts; he looked maybe 45-ish and had sleek black hair. The other one looked 20-ish and wore a blue t-shirt with khaki shorts; he had black hair that looked like it had never seen a brush. Both men had sea green eyes. They looked like father and son.
-Who are you people? I asked looking into their eyes.
-Wow, she really looks like you son, the older one said.
-Yes I know, but why wouldn’t Annabeth tell me about her, he replied coldly.
-Perhaps it is because you haven’t seen each other for 12 years.
-I know. But that’s no excuse for not telling me we had a daughter, he yelled.
-Could someone please tell me what’s going on? And why am I underwater? How can I breathe? Who are you people? Where’s Kyle? You said Annabeth, are you talking about my mom? Where are we? Where’s Mr. Bruner? I fired off at top speed.
-Well, you are in the palace of Poseidon, Kyle and Mr. Brunner are fine. The younger one said.
-Um… palace of Poseidon? You’ve got to be kidding. He’s a myth, from Ancient Greece times.
-He is not a myth, the older one said, he, is taking to you now.
My jaw dropped. Here I was underwater talking to the Greek god of the sea. Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.
-Tell me he’s kidding, I said to the younger one.
-He’s not kidding. All the Greek gods still exist, when they say immortal, they mean immortal. The gods never die. They move to wherever the heart of Western Civilization is. That would be America, He replied.
-Well, it’s good to meet you Lord Poseidon, but you haven’t told me who you are yet, I said to the younger one.
He sighed
-I am Perseus Jackson Lord of Tidal Waves and vassal of the Atlantic; I am also your father.
I literally froze. Some god was telling me he was my dad.
Anger bubbled up inside of me and I thought I would explode; which I did.
-Why haven’t I seen you before now? My mom has to work two jobs to take care of me but she never complains. She gave up her dream of being an architect to raise me. She had to put her life on hold for me. But where were you? Here! Not even caring about her or me! She sacrificed so much for me and you did nothing to help! I shouted at him.
-I hate you! I stormed off and started swimming upwards without a backwards glance.
last edited over a year ago
heart
awsome
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
Percy has a daughter
Will she considered a demigod cause Annabeth is half god and Percy is half god but he is now a dimwitted god?
big smile
This is amazing! I think Percy is a hypocrite. This was the same thing that happened to him! Can't wait to read more!
big smile
Totally awesome chapter!!!!
I think that would be how Percy would have reacted about his dad if he didn't react the way he did in the book but anyway this was a really good chapter.

P.S. Marissa was born after Percy became a god so that technally means that her blood is 3/4's gods blood and that would make her scent a lot stronger that a half-blood. Unless there is some weird reason why she is a half-blood that Marissa would be 3/4 god.
crying
Well, I don't pretend to be an expert on gods and their DNA but Marissa is in fact a demigod because she is the daughter of a human and a god, no matter what the human is. Either way, she counts as a half blood.

Sorry, I won't be posting for a few days cause I'm going away.
heart
can you post today before you go
big smile
Yes I will.
Once I had reached shore Kyle tackled me with a hug.
-Where were you? He asked a little too enthusiastically in my ear.
-The palace of Poseidon talking to my jerk of a dad, I spat out.
He started stammering.
-You-you were in Poseidon’s palace? You talked to your Dad?
-I don’t want to talk about it. I said and ran off. I found a cliff overlooking the sea and sat down, tears streaming down my face.
-You know, a voice behind me said, I did want to help.
I turned to see my dad walking towards me.
-I don’t want you here, I said.
-And I don’t want you mad at me. So let’s just calm down and talk.
-Sure, whatever, he sat down next to me and began talking.
-When I was 12, I was a demigod son of Poseidon. Your mom and I were best friends. She was a daughter of Athena. Every summer we went on quests to save the world or Camp Half-Blood. There was a prophecy, about a child of the Big Three, which applied to me. I would either choose to save or destroy Olympus. I chose to save it, by give a knife to Luke, a son of Hermes that the Titan Lord Kronos had taken over. He stabbed himself and destroyed Kronos. After all that I thought your mom loved him, not me, so when Zeus offered to make me a god, I accepted. Later I learned I was wrong, Annabeth only loved me. I was foolish. Once you were born, Annabeth didn’t tell me about you. If I had known I could have helped. Please forgive me.
-I forgive you, Father. But- I began but a something growled in the bushes behind us.
-Marissa, run! My dad shouted.
-No I can’t leave you! I shouted back at him.
A giant black dog with red eyes jumped out of the bushes and on top of me.
-WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THING? I screamed at the top of my lungs.
My dad took a pen out of his pocket and uncapped it. It transformed into a three foot long bronze sword.
The monster opened its mouth and was about to bite my head off when my father yelled,
-Get away from my daughter!
He jumped on top of it and stabbed it in the back. The monster exploded into golden dust.
I stared open mouthed at my dad. He just stabbed some monster!
-Quick, no time, you must get to camp, he said gripping my shoulders.
-I’m sorry, Chiron will explain everything, and with that he waved his hand and I was losing consciousness, falling into the sea.
heart
thank you it was great one more one more please
big smile
Dont pressure her, she will post when she gets back!! awesome chapter by the way!!!!
i know but i cant wait its really good and makes you want more and more
It great! I luv your idea and your writing! Can't wait till you come back! I look forward to reading more.
big smile
Thanks, and I'm accually not leaving because the place I was going is snowed in. sad but YAY! I will post more soon.
That sucks
over a year ago loony4luna said…
amazing story
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
laugh
OMG so good Percy is a god. ALL HAIL LORD PERCY PS. post soon :D
omg cant wait when will u post
hmmm
okay I made it confusing. Let's just pretend that Percy onvinced the gods to claim their kids( Percy was a god) and Annabeth had cabins for al the gods built at CHB. Let's all pretend that.
big smile
When I woke up I was in a plain white room. I was lying in a soft bed with white sheets. I could still hear my father’s voice even though he was long gone.
-Dad, I whispered.
-He just left, I’m sorry you didn’t get to talk to him more, said an unknown voice.
I looked up and saw Kyle.
-Kyle! I screamed as I jumper up to hug him.
-Whoa, calm down, he said, nice to see you too.
-Where’s my dad? I asked a little too forcibly.
-He had to leave; he is a god you know, Kyle said with a wink.
A man walked in though he wasn’t really a man. Well from his torso up he was, but from the waist down he was a white stallion. I looked closer at the man’s face and cried out,
-Mr. Brunner?
-You father had that very same reaction about 20 years ago, he said with a smile, but in this world I’m known as Chiron.
-The Chiron? The trainer of Achilles and Hercules? I gasped
-Yes, the very same one, sadness was clearly visible in his eyes.
-Let’s go Marissa; I’ll give you the tour, Kyle mumbled.
H gave a slight bow to Chiron and I followed suit. He led me outside and I gasped. It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen.
The thing that first caught my eye was the cabins; they were in an Ω shape cluster and each one looked different. One had grass growing on the roof, one glowed gold in the sunlight, one painted red with a stuffed boar head on it. There were more than 20 cabins in all.
Kyle walked me around and was talking about different things but I wasn’t listening. We past a volleyball court, a canoe lake, stables full of flying horses, an armory, and an open air eating pavilion. The pavilion had just as many tables as there were cabins and in the same arrangement.
-Any questions? Kyle asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
-Yeah, where do I sleep?
-Well, even though we know who your dad is, he hasn’t claimed you yet so you’ll be staying in the Hermes cabin.
My face fell. Why hadn’t he claimed me yet?
-Cheer up Marissa, the Hermes cabin is really nice, sometimes, Wow Kyle way to make me feel better. Idiot.
-Let’s go, it’s time for lunch, Kyle said dragging me along. All the campers were walking to the pavilion and I thought Oh goddie! Let the public humiliation begin.
Once the campers took their seats, a short porky guy wearing a tiger stripped shirt and had bloodshot eyes stood up.
-I would like- no cross that, I would not like to introduce the new camper but I sadly have to. Meet Mary Johnson.
Chiron whispered something in his ear.
-Oh sorry, even though he didn’t look it, Marissa Jackson. He raised his eyes at me and I found sudden interest in the concrete floor.
-Has she been claimed yet? Someone shouted.
-She has not, but she knows who her dad is through a personal meeting, Chiron replied. He looked towards me as if a cue to say my dad’s name.
-Perseus Jackson, I mumbled.
-What? The same boy shouted, note to self, kill the loud boy.
-Perseus Jackson. By this point I was bright red and ready to punch that guy in the nose.
Everyone gasped and started whispering to themselves. Now I should say, I really hate talking in public, and people talking about me in public, and well, you get the point.
I could feel my anger rising because of that one dude and I think he noticed. I felt a tug in my gut, and before he could run, a huge wave appeared out of nowhere and slashed the pavilion.
Once the water cleared, I saw that it only got him wet, no one else.
Everyone gasped (what is with this camp and gasping?) and was staring above my head.
A wave. Yes!!!!!!! I’m claimed! I’m claimed, was ringing through my mind.
-Well, that problem is solved, Chiron smiled at me.
heart
I luv it!
plz post more i want to know what the cabin looks like
big smile
that was soooooooo gooooooood!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Avery09 said…
wow that was soooo good! i love how percy is still cool and nice
In the beginning (sorry I can never spell beginning properly)of the chapter Marissa felt sort of sad that Percy didn't claim her right away but in the end she was really happy because he did. Feelings can change really fast. This was a really good chapter and I hope you post soon
post soon
over a year ago PERCYJACKS0N said…
big smile
p.o.s.t soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
Ooooooooohhhhh, this is interesting.....
over a year ago Riptide11 said…
cool
you are a really good writer. I like how you made Percy a god.
great idea!

PS
POST SOON PLEASE!!!
over a year ago bananafone111 said…
Just a few things.
1) wowza you're a good writer!!!!
2) I'm feeling some deja-vous here.... I feel like it's sortof a repeat of percy's childhood. It'd be great if you could mix it up a little!!! (i don't know what you have planned for this or whatever) it's great though.
3) when I first read your second post I thought you were making Percy become one of those "Im going to ignore my daughter and wife(?) even though I love them because I'm a god" gods. So I'm begging you: please please PLEASE don't turn Percy into one of them!!!!!!!!! They drive me insane!!!!!!! And percy's not like that.
4) KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!! I love reading this. Its a great fic overall and I love how percy's a god!
heart
Sorry I haven't been posting, my stupid english teacher has been giving us so much homework because of a writing test we took today. I could not write anything else or I would pull my hair out. I shall post tommorrow. Maybe
Love you guys!
over a year ago percyfan568 said…
monkey
plzzzzzzzzzzz post
over a year ago percyfan568 said…
monkey
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post if anybody post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post actually reading this post the word chicken post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
laugh
calm down i dont like waiting as much as the next person but pressuring her wont help anything. If your busy then take as long as you need Zoe
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
Hey i like it its really good i cant wait for you to post again!!
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
big smile
Luv it!!!!!