The Heroes of Olympus What cabin am I in?

Lightning98 posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 01:00AM
So hello my fello HoO and PJ lovers
So... my bro... being one of the coolest person ever... said "Liz... why dont we sort these people into cabins... just to make life a touch awesomer..."

So I am doing as my bro told me
All you have to do is tell me a bit about yourself and then I will sort you... I am like the Sorting hat of Camp Half-Blood!
If you are alrready in a cabin all you have to do is tell me!

So to start off... My name is Lizzy and I am in the Zeus cabin (Cabin #
1)...

The Heroes of Olympus 296 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 296

over a year ago percyjackson21 said…
big smile
I am Cabin 25-Three godly great-grandparents Hephaestus,Athena,and Poseidon. If that's not possible,
Cabin #6-Athena
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
uhm, i love shopping (and nico!) my fave color is pink, other then volleyball, i suck at sports, and i suck at math! sounds fun<3
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
you sound a bit like an Aphrodite... yes... they do not participate much in sports... the girliest color I can think of is Pink... and of course on the shopping thing... so yah
LET IT BE APHRODITE!
over a year ago Germix said…
big smile
I love rugby and reading. I'm good at school but i never study. I also like drawing. I really don't care about my looks so aphrodite wouldn't be. I like hanging around with friends.
big smile
Wow... this is going to be hard... so good at sports... loves to read... does not really care about looks... (but everyone is beautiful in my mind)... I geuss you have to be good at drawing in arcitecture....
LET IT BE ATHENA!
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
I'm a total bookworm and I like writing (a lot) and magic. I'm a strong swimer and I'm a left fielder when I play softball. I'm not athletic but pink makes me shiver and whenever I get a description of the Aphrodite cabin my eye twitches. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, creativity is the air I breathe and I can somewhat draw.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
smile
I luv reading and swimming, I play softball, I hate doing my hair, I have black hair brown eyes. Hmmmm. I also luv horses. hate the color pink, luv blue and orange
big smile
Hecate... so... conciderig your name i looked up the kind goddess... and saw so many similarities on to what i know about you... yah
LET IT BE HECATE! grand- daughter of HEPHESTUS

Ok... this psalm... is what i was looking foward to...
You are a roman!.... YAH!
Just to tel you... the ares (Mars) of rome was much kinder... the people respected him a bit more and thought of him in very high position... not only the god of war and battle... but also of agraculture.
He was kind to his people... he had similarities in his apearence to you
LET IT BE MINERVA!... but you are the grand-daughter of MARS!
Exciting is it not!
over a year ago crazypegesus980 said…
Okay my turn. I love to play sports specially swimming, sailing, parasailing, surfing,and ski-BASE jumping(google it).I suck at some sports especially basketball cant shoot. Im smart but i get in trouble alot. I cant step back from a fight not my style. i wont fight because i can though. i'll stand for what i think is right.
laugh
Cool I'm roman, and I was hoping for Athena. Aka minerva. Had seom other choices but luv this one
big smile
well... very interesting... yes cp...
LET T BE POSIDION... but you are grand-son of HERMES
Are there any other roman people?
big smile
there will be! :D... dont worry... you will not be alone
wink
Hope not!
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
OK MY TURN!!!!
Hmmm, i like and am really good at maths, hate sports, love pink and clothes, love reading, and writing and drawing!!! love singing!! I'm clumsy, meaning I drop things and am very prone to injuries!!!!

should i say difficult much?!
over a year ago xmylullabyx said…
smile
My hobbies are reading,biking,writing poems. I'm not athletic and I can sing but not that good. I can dance but I'm a bit stiff. I like learning new things and I'm a fast learner. I play the flute and I love the rain. I have long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes but most of the time it looks black. And I'm going to be a lawyer someday! Mark my word!(oops sorry,getting a bit excited for college) Anyways, please sort me Mr.Lightning98.
over a year ago Mythmaniac said…
hmmm
Can I try?
Anyways I am somehow obsessed with fire, like my favourite colors are colours of fire! I am good at school, good at sports, and am totally obsessed with reading!!! I also like singing but not good with any other instrument. I am not that good in caring for plants. I don't like the water. I also HATE heights! I am also a bit scared of the dark. I absolutely HATE makeup and other girly stuff. I think I am a bit tricky so please sort me!
big smile
Yes Jas you should say that you are hard... I think of the voice as an insrument... yes... but the clumsyness is what gets me... grrrr... well everyhalf-blood has there injuries right?
LET T BE APOLLO! (Greek form)

First thing is off xmylull... i am a girl... so it i Mrs. Lightning
hehehe this is fun yes... very... you know i like people like you... because you are very straight foward... kinda like psalm... hmmmm
LET IT BE APOLLO! (Roman form)

FIRE!... yes... i see... hights... bad... make up... girly stuff... bad... yes... i have a feeling... a very strong one... yes... Mm (I am going to call you that Mythmaniac) You seem strong... for you are good at sports... yes... oh... you would do well in the cabin I thik i woud put you in... yes... mabye even head of cabin... yes!
LET IT BE VULCAN! (roman form of Heohestus!)
over a year ago TheGreekBadAss said…
smile
I'm a smart ass bookworm play sprots i love swimming and a lways go to somewhere i can swim when possiable i hang around with the average ppl listen to metal rock and other stuff i play drums and i love skating and i am obsessed with eating green apples vote me plz
big smile
Ok TGBA... books, sports... swimming... rock...
Well... i think you would do well where i would put you... yes... very well
LET IT BE NEPTUNE! but, grand-child of Minerva...
The apple reminds me of a myth including Athena, Hera, and Aphroite... long story
You hit me as a roman more than a greek... Romans had some sort of boldness to them... you had that
big smile
Yay more romans!
over a year ago orpher said…
Kay my turn.
I play every sport. Hate school. I'm dyslexic and ADHD. Love to jump off buildings. Love money. I like the colors golden, blue, green, black, and gray. I'm a good singer and dancer. I like writing and reading. I have golden hair (same color as gold). My eyes change color. Like to steal things. Guess you can say I'm rich. Oh and I like to do magic. I'm lazy. I'm clumsy. And finally I like to see people die.( on tv. Or sometimes in real life) :)
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
My hobbies are reading,writing. I'm not athletic and. I LOVE MATH!! I love the rain, lightning, tornadoes, storms, clouds, yea that kind of stuff. I have medium long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes but they looks black. I want to be an Architect when i grow older. I love hights, and planes. Im adventurus, and would love to travle the world someday. I would LOVE to go buje jumping, sky diving and Cave diving some day... Im a terrible swimmer. love to be outside and HATE make up. Im clumsy. Love theater (back stage only) hate doing chores
Can you think of me??
big smile
wowwww opher is going to be a hard on!... goodness... wow... now OH! I Know... yes... you have many qualities... in different ranges... yes... you have a speial family back round... hahaha... you will be suprised with what i tell you... hehehe
LET IT BE HERMES! but grand child of Apollo... great grant chid of Hades...
cool right?

Ok... doz yes... well... i already know who your parent is going of be... now i have a sister! but... sorry to say yo cant be head of house :)...
LET IT BE ZEUS!... but grand daughter of Athena :)
Awesome. I'm a son of Hermes. Wait am I the only one?
smile
hey im the only daughter of minerva, everyone els is athena
be happy ur unique!
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
Hahhahah i kinda thought so just wanted to make sure hahahahha YES I HAVE A AWESOME SISTER!! my other sisters are terrible...
over a year ago greekadreniline said…
hmmm
Hey can you do me im kinda tricky . I love bon jovie aerosmith and green day and loathe pink and barbies to such descent i acually have a death to barbie t shirt im okay at sports hate the dark and afraid of heights i got accepted into a highschool that only accepts 39 girls a year i love to read and am pretty good at studing hope you can group me i love to read and dont worry about my looks not a good swimmer but wasted my whloe summer at the pool because i love water
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
monkey
Ok! I like sports but I am super girly girl. LOve the color blue! I am good at math but it bores the hell out of me. Obsessed with my hair. I am SUPER LOUD! and good at good at singing. Yeah I sing a lot ok! I am super art crazy which is good cuz I go to art school. I read way to much and my mom yells at me cuz she has to keep buying me new books. I stalk the show Glee and know what is going to happen before it happens (I'm a physic! Nah not really I just check Glee Wiki everyday). I AM IN LOVE WITH PEANUT BUTTER PATTIES! YUM! I write like 50 million stories never finish any of them. I do random dance movements cuz I take Jazz 2 at my skool. Is this enough?
over a year ago kmcg33 said…
mischievous
im crazy, weres glasses TEAM PEETA ALL THE WAY, BABY!!! yeah.. im ubsessed w/ books and cats. the only music i have on my ipod is show tunes, but i like scores too. i play piano and HATE HATE HATE sports (unlike my friend up top (yeah, i know her, unfortunaltly))im pretty smart and im am in musical theatre @ moi amazing art school. im also a girl scout, which is where kaylap1410 got addicted to peanut butter patties. (but i prefer Samoas)i talk 2 my cat in hopes he is an animagus and will turn in to a human and be my best friend (totally HP fan, man!)not into celebraties or stuff like that.
by the way, im like, 1/3 greek in real life...
HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEEEEE. *have fun* *Chuckles evily*
big smile
Ok greek... i instantly knew what to put you in... you are straight foward... and you are so like a character in PJ... that it is kinda scarry... but you do have your differences... hmmmmm yes... you will be very happy i belive with what i put you in... you will do great things...
LET IT BE JUPIUTER!

kalap... hehe... you are ery funny... yes... you are a bit hard... hmmmmm... ohhhhhh yes... I have a strong sence for you... you have a strong family back round... hehehe... ok... hahaha you will like where i will put you! Yes!
LET IT BE MINERVA!... But you have two godly grand parents... both of your parents are half- bloods... your mom is daughter of Posidion and your dad is son of Apollo!

kmcg... you are going to be easy... sorry but you are... i knew what you would succed in... where you would fit in... yes...
LET IT BE APOLLO (roman form)... but your grand mother is Athena! :)
cool
cool im your roman sister lightining 98 and another roman just wondering how come im not greek just a question but cool only roman form of zeus is mee
over a year ago kmcg33 said…
tongue
Apollo, huh? and where exatly would i, as you put it, "succed in... where [i] would fit in"?
Wait how am I Minerva? And I don't understand that last part. I am sorry I am kinda being mean but I don't mean to! And Kay? Really! You suck! You luv me or you wouldn't eat with me everyday! Haha I am just kidding with y'all. I made her write that. And I forgot! I am obsessed with Alex Pettyfer! Can you tell? I have a pic of him on my binder! OMG he is soooooo hot!
big smile
sorry... I ahte being mean too (because being mean is not awesome) but... that was spam honey...

And greek... i put peope in the roman camp because they have a cirtain thing to them that i can not expain... idk... i am just weird like that

@kmcg... the books got to me... also... when you said cats... them i tought Minerva... as in Minerva Mcg... person from HP... so yah... also...

JUST TO TELL YOU... IF YOU ARE TOTALLY AGAINST WHAT I AM PUTTIG YOU IN... SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE... WE WILL DISCUSS!

so yah... and guys... I (you may know) and one of the leaders of the club... its Amoh, Roheha, Hecate, Red and me... and we would like to tell you not to disrespect other people... and that spamming is UNECCEPTABLE!!!!!!!
So yah... Lightning out... peace
over a year ago bayzette said…
Hi... I love to read and laugh and draw. My favorite colours are sea blue, sea foam white, sunset orange and iris purple. My friends call me crazy and say that I am the only person in the whole school who reads and eats lunch at the same time. I love animals and jeans. I can sneak up on people and know Tae Kwon Do. I spent 4 and a half years in Japan.
I love English and history. I used to do gymnastics and I'm about to do archery. My friends sat I'm unique, like a amythest among rubble. But I tell them they are like diamonds, clear and strsong, yet beautiful.
I'm usually the girl in the corner with a book and a Kiss t-shirt on. I love the smell of the sunset. You can't smell it but it's there. Also my favorite book series are The Hunger Games (PeetaxKatniss) and Warriors (LeafpoolxCrowfeather)!
No I wasn't against it I just was wondering why! I hate it when I get misunderstood! It happens a lot!
smile
Ditto. Spam is bad. No should have been doing this in the first place!! I bet good ole Lizz is pounding her head on her table saying why me!?!?!?!?
crying
I'm all alone............
big smile
Yay i have a sibling! And its Minerva! YAAAAAYYYYYY
cool
cool i just realized im the only jupitar kid does this mean im head counsler
smile
i just had an idea what if we organize who's in which cabin every couple of pages decide who's head counseler and second in command and so on so people can see whats going on and who their greek or roman siblings are . we can seperate greeks and roman since they are pretty different . anyone think this is a good idea
wink
So first person for each cabin is head? That would make me head of minerva. go cabin six!
I'm head of Hermes......and I'm the only one.
I guess this makes me head of Jupitar? Lightining can you help us clear this up Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! and do i get to be head counciler since you named me a jupitar kid first ?
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
I love swimming but I'm a girly girl who like make up and pretty clothes. But i am pretty smart too. Nature always amazed me since I was little and I love the bow and arrow even though I never used one. I use to make a lot of little things but not anymore but I love to decorate things and draw. I like to sing and travel and am friendly to anyone. I also love being in the air and high up. I love to fight with my sister and I am very strong so I think I would be on the Roman side.

I have no idea?
cloudy
I agree with greekadrenline!! But someone needs to say what cabin I am in.. Can I be in Artemis please? If so I'm head.
I thought u had a cabin? I guess not. U shouldbe Diana, But that's my opinion. TalK to lightning
over a year ago daughterofTerra said…
k so... idk if im hard or not my friends who are obsessed with pjo and HoO all have different opinions. One of them has even gone to the extent of nicknaming me aphrodite which can get really annoying.k so.. my hair is blond/light brown. i dont really know which one, some people say its brown some say its blond. i have brown eyes and kinda tan skin. the only team sports im good at are field hockey and volleyball(if that even counts as a team sport). i play basketball but im not good at it at all. i do gymnastics, diving,and track.i like being outdoors and am the best rock climber ever, but dont like being in water for a long time(i get a weird drowning feeling). i love to read but only certain types of books and i ace all my tests even though ive never studied in my life. i care about my appearance, but not that much. i love to sing and my friends say im good. i have extremely bad aim. wow i think i wrote to much. i love animals and am extremely afraid of heights. i hate fire. i dont have a favorite color cuz i luv all of them. oh and dont pay attention to my username unless i really am in that cabin.
big smile
ok... i will out all of you in a cabin 2morro... sorry but that is how its got to be...
with the head councler thing i will figure that out... i will tell you guys the sitch later this week:)
also guys dont get so offencive... (I have horrible spelling) I am only trying to have some control
also... please keep your comments to a minimum... if you have a comment you... add to it!