The Heroes of Olympus New Great Prophecy

AmazingPercy posted on Apr 03, 2011 at 12:17AM
This is my third fanfic but I wanted to make one after the whole giants thing. So this takes place when Percy,Jason,Leo,Piper,Annebeth, Reyna, and Abby a daughter of Trivia, comes back and Rachel gives a new prophecy.

Most of this is mine but some of the characters I give credit to R.R.

The Heroes of Olympus 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
Sounds cool!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Chapter 1-We wait

(Rachel)
The summer went by so fast. We both of the camps getting together and having eight going on the quest to destroy the giants. The other oracle forced us to make her go so eight went not seven so that means one isn't coming back.
Everyone was talking. It was August and they left in June so they hopefully would come soon. All the cabins were crammed with Greek and Roman campers and everyday at least one god came. Something was happening.
I was talking with Nico earlier. I had a strange feeling around him. Maybe Percy was coming back. Tomorrow is his birthday. In front of Nico I made a prophecy. It went like this:
Darkness find a new friend
But not to the end
To find him in the west
the water at best
water's son come home
Later after that I met with Artemis. We were going to discuss the prediction at dinner with everyone. She had silver brown hair and looked like a nine year elf. She was wrapped in a white cloth and playing with a white ball.
"Hello Lady Artemis."
"Rachel." she said so gracefully." How are you doing?"
"Great. How are you?"
""Okay. I have a bad feeling sending only eight for this war. None of them are my hunters even!"
"Sorry but you have to have faith in them. They are the greatest of the century."
"Yeah, I agree."
"There will be a new Great Prophecy soon. I can feel it."
"I must go and check on my hunters."
"You don't want them looking at boys."
"Some I don't trust. But nice joke." And she vanished.
We all met at dinner. Everyone from Chiron and Lupa to Tyson and every saytr,demigod, and naids. We made extra tables. I was with Chiron, Lupa, some nature spirits, and Tyson cause he didn't want to be all alone. At first Lupa greeted everyone and said I had a new prophecy. Which I said to them next.
"Darkness meaning, Nico." It was Thalia
"I'm going to search for a friend in the west that will not stay. Why would I want to do that?"
"Cause the line water's son. It could mean Percy and his group come back when he's here or the person you find will be a son of the sea." I said.
"But they would survive."
"So" I knew Nico had to do this. "You have to go."
"We are your leaders Nico. Pick two others." I didn't know Lupa could be so mean.
"Fine. I pick Clarissie's sister Dakota and Thalia."
"You leave tomorrow morning. Enjoy your meal." Lupa
Lupa was basically taking over of camp. Chiron didn't get to make many choices. That wasn't fair. And she was worse. But when I go up to her she scares me. She is a goddess and a wolf that could claw my face. But it wasn't fair.

Hope you like it. I'll try to post another tomorrow.
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
I liked it, it was very different! AWESOME! BUT, i suggest being a bit more descriptive. Other than that it was really good. POST SOON!
big smile
Thanks theonlyexeption. I'm trying to add more detail.

Chapter 2

Part 1
(Nico)
I stormed off to my cabin. It was perfect for the only son of the underworld. I couldn't stand to see anyone leave. Especially if I was going to find another child of the sea that would die, just like Bianca. But I could disagree with Lupa and Chiron. But it was another demigod somewhere in the west.
Anyway I went to bed in the darkest cabin at camp.I was ready to go on this quest tomorrow. I thought a hunter who has been my friend and a daughter of Zeus would keep me safe. And I didn't get to know much about the romans and since Clarissie was nice to me I invited Dakota La Rue. A dughter of Mars could be violent though but strong.
In my dream I was in the camp's forest with the new huntress. She looked lost but I wasn't sure if this was real. I think her name was Hanna. She was beautiful with thin brown hair to her waist. Hanna had black boots and short brown pants with a green edge. she had a dagger on her belt and a maroon tank top with a forest green jacket. In the forest she had her bow drawn and looking around. Her necklace shown. It was a star from her dad Apollo. I decided to talk to her.
"Hanna."
"Yeah. Hanna Malcosa hunter of Artemis slash Diana. She offically named us The Hunters."
"I"m Nico son of Hades."
"Nice to meet you. I'm a daughter of the Roman form of Apollo."
"I can tell by the star."
"Yes."
"Am I dreaming?"
"No. Well yes. You are but I'm not. I prayed someone would find me and you did."
"I'll find you in the forest in a sec."

Part 2
(Hanna)
I lowed my bow when I heard this Nico kid was coming. I was such a great hunter making a boy save me. Everything was dark now. I shouldn't have gone exploring. I took off my necklace and it stated to glow. Thanks dad, I had some light. Then I heard a rustle from the bushes. Nico was here. Or not.
It was a ventus. I raised my bow but I was to scared and I fell. The clouds circled around me till I saw skeletons. I couldn't be dead! No it was Nico.
"Nico!" I whispered faintly.
"I'm here." He took me into his arms and let the skeletons kill the storm spirit.
I woke up later in the infermaty. There was Lady Artemis herself in front of me.
"I'm sorry I failed."
"It's okay your human. But your roman so you have to be tougher. And don't rely on boys. You have to thank Nico."
"Yes mam."
"Goodbye."
Then Nico came in.
"How are you?"
"Good. Thank you."
"Your welcome. That's what demigods do. Help each other. Even the hunters."
"You know them well. I mean it sounds like."
"I'm going on a quest with one of them, Thalia."
"Yeah our leader. Daughter of Zeus."
"And my sister was one till she died."
"I'm sorry"
"It's no big deal. I have to get ready but be safe."
"I will."
"Think twice about being a hunter. You can still quiet."
"See ya."
Leaving the hunters. I was immortal and learned many skills. But no boy. I was starting to like Nico...

Not sure if Hanna and Nico are the best couple. son of darkness and daughter of light.
big smile
Chapter 3

Part 1
(Thalia)
To be honest I didn't really want to go on this quest. There was so much going on and I wanted to wait for them to return. But this might make them comes sooner or something. I got all my things pack. Especially all the hunting equipment that makes everyone jealous. I met Dakota before cause Jason introduced me to all of his friends but she was the kind of 'don't get me angry or i''l kill you' type of girl.
I guess that's the feeling I get with most romans and Ares kids. The Hunters are more of the secret shadows in the night.
Plus I was the one to train our new girls but since I have a quest I have to lave that to Phoebe. It was around eight when we were suppose to leave cause our newest hunter was attacked. It was a good thing Nico helped her. That's when we all met up and left. We stated traveling and looking for this new guy or girl by foot but I think we were going to go by water soon.

Few days later

Part 2
(Rachel)
We were all sitting down eating our dinner again. Now we were waiting for the quest and Percy's group. I was sitting patiently next to Lupa when we saw a big boat. Leo's boat! They came back!
"The group came back!" shouted Hazel, a daughter of Ceres.
Everyone was screaming and making loud noises as the boat landed.

Part 3
Sorry they're so many short parts
(Annabeth)
We dock on the shore of camp half blood with a warm greeting. Everyone we know was there. All of us walked down. Another Great Prophecy completed. But who knows if we'll be in the next. It's not like the seven( which are all twenty year olds) will be gone for the next.
"Were back. No more giants or Gaea." Percy said a group cheered.
"Another great victory and together. I never thought I'd see the day." Lupa "Let the campers rest. We'll see them later. Everyone to the cabins." the group filed out to them except for the seven.
"I'll tell what happened." I pleaded. "I'm not that tired."
"If you insist..." Chiron started but was interrupted by Lupa.
"No! I said we will talk later. To your cabin. The kids can not leave till dinner."
With that we went to our cabins. Lupa was being so mean to us and Chiron. Now with Mr.D gone, she was taking over. She had to be hiding something.
I walked to my cabin to be greeted by a loud cheer of Minerva and Athena's kids.
"Welcome back Annabeth!"
"It so good to be back."
"We would like to hear about your quest if your not to tired."
"Sure lupa being ridiculous. She must be hiding something. She being so mean. Was she this mean at your camp?"
"No. She was pushy, mean, and a little forceful but never bossed around people like she is now." It was Jillian a daughter of Minerva who only went to their camp for one year and came here.
"The story?" Malcom
"In a few minutes. Let me unpack and I have to get some medicine for my cuts."
"Okay."

over a year ago Jas55jar said…
smile
awesome story!!!
smile
Chapter 4
(Annabeth)
I decided to go to bed instead of telling them my story. I was to tried. I wanted to see all my friends but I had to wait. Lupa wasn't going to let us out of our cabins anyway. So I went to bed. In my dream there was my mom...
"Mom." I whispered faintly.
"Yes."
"Why'd you come."
"To say good job," she took a short break,"and to warn you."
"about what?" We just finished a prophecy. Now what is in danger? "Is there another prophecy that will happen now?"
"Yes. Apollo sees something major is gong to happen to us and to you. We don't know what but all of us are going tomorrow to hear Rachel's next Great Prophecy."
"Everyone?"
"Even the minor god/goddess."
"Is it really that big."
"Yes."
"Then I will see you tomorrow.
"Be careful."
"I will."
and when I awoke it was dinner time. Time to tell everyone what happened on our quest and that tomorrow all the gods are going for a scary new Great Prophecy.

Post the rest later
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
This story is interesting
big smile
thanks
smile
I think I might need some new ideas for the next part
smile
Chapter 4
(Annabeth)
I decided to go to bed instead of telling them my story. I was to tried. I wanted to see all my friends but I had to wait. Lupa wasn't going to let us out of our cabins anyway. So I went to bed. In my dream there was my mom...
"Mom." I whispered faintly.
"Yes."
"Why'd you come."
"To say good job," she took a short break,"and to warn you."
"about what?" We just finished a prophecy. Now what is in danger? "Is there another prophecy that will happen now?"
"Yes. Apollo sees something major is gong to happen to us and to you. We don't know what but all of us are going tomorrow to hear Rachel's next Great Prophecy."
"Everyone?"
"Even the minor god/goddess."
"Is it really that big."
"Yes."
"Then I will see you tomorrow.
"Be careful."
"I will."
and when I awoke it was dinner time. Time to tell everyone what happened on our quest and that tomorrow all the gods are going for a scary new Great Prophecy.

(Piper)
I walked back to the Aphrodite cabin about to fall asleep. In the distance I could see Jason and Reyna kissing. Why couldn't I find someone. Jason said it was for the best but I don't think it was. I could never get over him. Even for a child of love & beauty. What did a daughter of Apollo had than a daughter of beauty. I was adorable. Today I was wearing a sundress my mom gave me. How can you not fall for me?
I went to cabin #10. Everyone was giving me high fives and pats on the back. I was glad to be back. Especially with Drew gone cause she didn't come this summer. She probably didn't want to see me leave or my success.
over a year ago ShaileeBug said…
Good Job! I love it :) Post soon? :)

~Shailee
smile
I wasn't sure if I was gonna but maybe