The Heroes of Olympus Your Favorite Quote

NicoDiAngelo4 posted on Apr 04, 2011 at 12:28AM
Kay, so i saw this on another club awhile ago, and i think lightning did something simialar to this...(thank u lightning)

sooooo i think the title is pretty self explnitory, but for those of u that are a little lost...i'll explain. So basicaslly, you pick a quote [or quotes] that you like and you write them in this forum. and yeo, thats about it...:)
Kay, so i saw this on another club awhile ago, and i think lightning did something simialar to this..

The Heroes of Olympus 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
smile
this is from the lost hero:
""I can't summon any more gas!" Leo warned. Then his face turned red. "Wow, that came out wrong. I mean the burning kind.""

over a year ago Alex13126 said…
smile
This is from the last Olympian
"With great power... comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Ahaha^ that's from nico, right? I had that as my motto for awhile:)
over a year ago Biancadi said…
See lady this is what happens to snow in Texas , it freaking melts!

You guys know who said this...
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
then they'd unleash Hera's rage, causing a lot of death. Well, that sounded like fun! Leo had seen Tía Callida in action; she liked knives, snakes, and putting babies in roaring fires. Yeah, definitely let's unleash her rage. Great idea.

'ach!' the old woman screeched 'we dont take his kind' she pointed a bony finger at Tyson. What was it? Pick-on-big-and-ugly-kids day?
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
"I'm not hot Leo Valez! I am cold. Very very cold."
form Klonie
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
laugh
I Love the quote from the last olympian

"Curse me,eh? I will make you pay! I don't want to rhyme all day."
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
My fave quotes:

"Your a Stalker with Hooves." - Percy

Percy looked at Rachel with a new found Respect. "You hit the Lord of the Titan's with a blue plastic hairbrush" - Percy

"Oh no! No love magic for YOU!" - Annabeth

"In a way, it's nice to know that there are Greek gods out there, because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong. For instance, when you're walking away from a bus that's just been attacked by monster hags and blown up by lightning, and it's raining on top of everything else, most people might think that's just really bad luck; when you're a half-blood, you understand that some devine force is really trying to mess up your day." - Percy

"The real story of the Fleece: there were these two children of Zeus, Cadmus and Europa, okay? They were about to get offered up as human sacrifices, when they prayed to Zeus to save them. So Zeus sent this magical flying ram with golden wool, which picked them up in Greece and carried them all the way to Colchis in Asia Minor. Well, actually it carried Cadmus. Europa fell off and died along the way, but that's not important."
"It was probably important to her." - Percy and Annabeth

"Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."
"He's the sun god," I said.
"That's not what I meant." -Thalia and Percy

"How did you die?"
"We er....drowned in a bathtub."
"All three of you?"
"It was a big bathtub." - Percy and Charon

Lol :D
over a year ago precious211 said…
big smile
Dinoysus rolled his eyes,"and what prissy jackson will humans think of urs science years from now"
Right chiron humans think they've come so far, but have they really?
Look at this boy and tell me that". Quote from the wine dude ( aka Mr. D)
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
I only have the Lost Hero and it has been some time sence i had read them so I can only quote the Lost Hero

"Ah, I got duct tape and breath mints. I'll be fine."

"Trust me, Valdez. Beautiful people never lie."

"Destroy?" Cal suggested.
"No,man. You gotta stop with the destroy talk. Just wait."

First things first, Leo told himself. Survive today. Figure out crayon drawing of destiny later.
over a year ago athena305 said…
big smile
"...And hey, maybe you can fly, too. Like jump off a building and yell, 'Flame on!'"
Leo snorted. "If I did that, you would see a flaming kid falling to his death, and I would be yelling something a little stronger than, 'Flame on!'..."
-The Lost Hero, page 287, Jason and Leo

"...I'm a lowly mechanic. You're like the prince of the sky, son of the Lord of the Universe. I'm supposed to resent you."
"Lord of the Universe?"
"Sure, you're all-bam! Lightning man. And 'Watch me fly. I am the eagle that soars-"
"Shut up, Valdez."
-Page 344, The Lost Hero, Jason and Leo

I crack up every time...