The Heroes of Olympus The Son Of Neptune (i think)

thilahector posted on Apr 05, 2011 at 02:04AM
well, what i practically did with my version or someone's version is infuse many books together an created a story.

u might notice some of them if u want u can tell me what book they are from.
Oh um, i also added something extra as well.

i am not organised so i would not post regularly
i would only post often on school holidays

hope u like it.

The Heroes of Olympus 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago goalies_rules said…
Post!!
over a year ago Csk214 said…
meh
Well if your gonna post, post it soon.
over a year ago percyrulz said…
plz post
over a year ago thilahector said…
found it here goes

Thila's POV

I stood there transfixed to the floor in my um... argh! I don't even know what to call it. I know i was making them impatient with my answer i already knew what I was going to tell them. But I think if I told them to "suck salt" i would only end up dead sooner. If only i could apparate out of here. Why did I have to sleep? It was sleep that caused me all this trouble in the first place. Sleep that got me captured and now some stupid hag wants me to help him/her. I can vividly remember where they took me the first time trying to convince me to join their army.
Tears brimmed my eyes. I missed friends Harry and Ginny were going to get married in December I guess i would never be there to see it.I would even want to see that talkative boy Percy and his girlfriend. Annabeth was alright always sprouting facts. I can remember when we first met she almost tried to kill me I had to paralize her nice girl. I knew for sure that I missed my friends back at the preserve especially grandma & grandpa Snorenson and Seth my annoying little biological brother and warren and... ugh never mind. I wonder if they miss me. Then suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts and i groaned in my mind. Then i saw my stupid haggish captor it was a she.
-You must answer me now darling. she said
I watched her for a while and turned my head. I never really the talking type except with Seth and I wasn't going to get aquaintained with her at all.
-I think we should introduce ourselves. she said causally -You already know who I am .
I shook my head half amused knowing exactly who she was. she looked shocked.
-Why Thila I,m mother nature mother Earth.
I AM GAIA.

hate it? like it? post it!
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
big smile
that was cool, I really like it