The Heroes of Olympus Hades' Fury

kaylap1410 posted on Apr 29, 2011 at 01:07AM
This book is the second in the story about Rose Turner (yes that is her last name). The first one, the Firery Flower link follows her Noah, Percy, Nico, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper, Katie, and Reyna on their attempt to escape Florence who has it out for the group to follow Chaos', father of Gaia, orders. In this book, Rose and the gang to the underwood to find out secrets of the soon-to-be war between heaven and hell. But thing fall apart and they find themselves trapped in the underworld and tgat's not the first time for Rose. And it doesn't help when Noah, Luke, and Nico are all fighting over her and Jason and Piper break up spilting the group into two. Filled with action, adventure, and romance, Hades' Fury is going to be the best possible sequel kaylap1410 can write!

<3 Kayla

The Heroes of Olympus 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
Chapter 1: The Crappy start to a very crappy story

Rose

My name is Rose. Just Rose. I never really had a last name before. You should see the look on my teachers face when they discover that for the first time. "How can you not have a last name, sweetie?" they ask me. I tell them I am adopted as a front. Honestly, my dad never told me or Logan (though Noah claims Logan did know it) what it was. I still am not positive on why he didn't. I figure that he had changed it so many times to hide us from our mothers. He hated most of them. Logan was an accident and I was a mistake, well at least by my mother. So technically Logan is my half-brother since we had two different moms. When I was young, my father died on a baseball field. Most people assume that it was a heart-attack when I tell them that but that is just a lie. The field exploded because of my dumb-ass mother. And of course Logan and I remained unharmed. After that, Logan was attacked by monsters, yes monsters, non-stop. And I ended up saving the day. And then... Logan was... gone. I can't really explain it well. They demi-gods took him. He left to protect me but that was a... fail. And as I sit here in here, in the institute, with nothing to but wait until Chaos and Hell fall apart. Luke is gone and I feel more awkward every moment while Nico hovers over me and Noah hits on every breathing girl here. I know that dying makes you prettier but Noah is just sick. And the worst part is that they sick to him like glue because he is someone new to tell their depressing death stories to. And Percy and Annabeth are just making my life a living hell, always running around like the Mystery Gang from Scooby Doo and trying to get to the bottom of this war. And don't even get me started on the fact that every time I see Jason and Piper they are on full out make-out scene. So pretty much I can't STAND any of the new additions except Reyna and Katie, who actually have been some help. Reyna is telling us everything that was going on in Camp Half-Blood and is nowhere as close to as whinny and annoy as the others. And Katie we were super lucky with. Katie use to be on Florence's side, the chick who Chaos, the father of Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, Nyx, and Erebus, employed to attempt to ruin my life further without much success so far. I know what you thinking... ain't she just wonderful? ;) But honestly I am not horrible. I am just in a HUGE depression. I say this a lot but it is kind of my motto: there is only so much of the truth one can take and the rest will shatter you. And I know too much. And the reminder of my fate was recited at least every day before each meal.

"Child of beauty,
Will forfill the duty.
The throwns will crash,
Beliefs will mash.
Three great heroes left to different fates.
One shall perish, to save too late,
To fight the odds, one shall endure an endless entity,
And to the save the world, one shall end their careless slate,"

And the worst part is that I already knew what was to happen. What it meant. And as I sat on my table with just Katie, I knew that all it took to take out my flames was six little tears drops dwindling in pain
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
laugh
Yay second book time!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
heart
OMG Hades' Fury!!!! OMG it's soooo good, Rose may be depressing, but I love her!!! OMG the sequel, it's gonna be so epic!!!!
cake
Please right more!! I have cake to celebrate!! Lolz!
heart
So it's back to the three of us but that's cool. Hopeful more people will join the fan wagon too. Anyway this has to be one of my favorite chapters ever. I love Noah sooo much! He is so damn adorable!

Noah

Words to describe Rose Turner (cons)...

Frustrating
Annoying
Crazy
Stupid
Over-dramatic
Stubborn
Strict
Aggravating
Afraid of commitment
Too serious
Small attention spam
Independent
Really ugly feet
High expectations
My best friends sister
Awkward?
Likes other guys
Won't admit to anything (like the fact her last name is Turner)

(pros

Hot
Beautiful
Sweet
Amazing
Caring
GREAT kisser
Kind
Strong
Hot
Pretty and sexy lips and body
Answers every phone call
Hot
Good taste
Not too clingy
Hero
Like her brother
Easy to talk to
Smells like strawberries
Hot
Hot
Hot
Blonde
Hot
Smart
Terrible lier (though she thinks she is amazing at it. But another reason why I like her)
Hot. Very, very hot...

Looking at the list, I really wondered if Rose was even worth all these crazy girls. They were either full of themselves or obsessed with fighting. I guess that's how use-to-be angels are. Well except Rose and Cami. In a way Cami was exactly like Rose except less stressed out, but they was something about Rose that was different. I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it in the trash. Taking out another, I scribbled at the top once more, Words to Describe Rose Turner, like I had a thousand times before.

See what I meant?!
mischievous
Someone is obsessed! Lolz the cons sound like one of my characters Bell. I don't think she has ugly feet tho. Well she doesn't like guys either. Not yet anyway. That reminds me I need to finish my chapter. Stupid writer's block! Anyways I feel a love triangle...Good luck with that Rose!!
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
More of a love square (Rose, Nico, Noah, Luke) and a really good story
^^^ actually it's more like a love pentagon or star. I like stars better. But Cami is defiantly important.
heart
OMG Noah, nice list!!!!! something about Rose is better, what is it????
So hey guys! I know I haven't been posting so I tried writing more and somehow Piper ended up pregnant! It was crazy. So I deleted that and was like, "wow I have a HUGE case of writers block!" so I will try to get out of it by Monday. I just thought it was funny that I wrote that. Don't worry that is not happening. Hehe. Bye!
smile
Lolz! Wow Kay. Whats next Rose pregnant and she doesnt know the dad? Jk of course. :) Keep writing when the writers block is over
over a year ago empousa1robo said…
laugh
Woahwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! That was ah-mazing!!!
These two part chapters are really short. Sorry but I have to set somethings up. But anyway I will post them and I am so sorry for my lack of posting! I had writer's block, bad. But I don't anymore! Yay!

Nico

Rose hates my ass! She hates me being around her. She hates my messy smile. She hates that I am son of Hades'. She hates my eyes. My hair. Everything about me. Although, she does seem to hate a lot of people too. She spends most of her time avoiding people. Before Luke left, all she did was cling to his side. Annabeth slapped him in the face one time. Then Percy. Then I. It was rather fun. He yelled at Rose for an hour, though and then I felt like crap. Rose acted like she owned everyone but Luke was so hard on her. I swear I have seen tons bruises on her. When I told Noah that I think Luke is abusing her, he told me that the "bruises" were most likely just hickeys. But if they are I am kind of grossed out about that because I have seen bruise where hickeys should never be. Yeah, well, I feel kind of awkward now. So Rose was passing me yesterday and then when I smiled at her like always, she slapped me. Really hard. And she just walked away looking unemotional like always. But honestly what did I do but like her. And how was that a crime?

Rose

"Get the hell, up beauty queen! You have been sleeping all damn day, honey!"
I groaned and kicked randomly at Luke. He laughed at me.
"Come on. Really? I just come back and you want to sleep in all day?"
"You know I am not wearing pants under this shirt," I mumbled. He laughed harder.
"How sexy," at that I jumped up and slapped him.
"You perve!"
"I am sorry, darling, but how do you look so damn good after sleeping in all day? I could use some pointers..."
"Haha. Ok, I am up, now. Hand me my jeans please," he got up from the bed and grabbed them. He frowned and put his hand in the pocket.
"Love notes?" he said taking out the paper I put in last night.
"No."
"Then what is it?"
"Your ass," I said grabbing my jeans and sliding them on before storming out of my room.
big smile
wooo you posted!!! hahaha rose is so funny!!! no more writers block, yay!!!
Yay you posted!!!
Rose

I snuck into a supplies closest afterwards. I have been spending a lot of time here lately. They is a ton of lollipop wrappers and crumbs and stuff left over. I put a TV in here too. And I am pretty good at it. So I took my sketch book and a pencil and started to draw. Letting the felling take over, moving my hand back and forth, up and down. Creating whatever it wants, whatever I see. I finish. Then I go back to put more to detail. To get it perfect. My hands sees what is wrong and fixes it. And I spent hours on this piece of art. I stopped when there was a knock on the door.
"Let me in!" screamed a worried and scared voice. And then I heard the screams, following each other one by one. Each ear-piercing. "They are killing every last one of us!"

And now we get a plot! Sorry I haven't been posting. I will try to do better. I am giving up a lot of other forums so I can focus on writing. And it is official! I am writing Hunger Games the Musical! And I am Katniss Everdeen! I am so excited!
Cami

Why does everything that girl does have to ruin everything? She has screwed up my life! The worst part was that we use to do everything together; talk about cute boys, avoid Mia (she was our annoying stalker that wanted be our best friend), and even share a room with each other (we didn't exactly go by parentage around here because it really didn't matter). And then she change when God sent her out back into the world, again. It was the first time any of us had ever come back to the place we had die in. And she was gone a very long time; months, maybe even years. During that time I had started to date the new guy, Luke. We were super happy and everything. He told me that he loved me. And I believed it. Around six months ago, she had come back. I remember going to my room and seeing the familiar blonde curls. She had turned to look at me. Her lips were stained the color of a red rose like her name. She was very pale and for a moment she had looked like a blonde Snow White. I smiled and ran to hug her, toppling down on the bed. When I let go, I had saw something I had never seen in her; nothing. She was totally emotionless rather than her bubbly regular self. Luke says that she has gotten better and is rather funny but I think she has turned into a monster. She said to me then, "God has told me to leave into the cabin close to him since I will be leaving more often," I had just stared at her as she took her stuff that she had left behind last time and nodded her head before she left. And that is not even the reason I hate her...

So the next chapter will also be on Cami mainly and won't mention what is going on right now with Rose. That will come soon. Thanks!
<3 Kayla
Poor Cami :(
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I love this story it's so good please post
over a year ago Huntress100 said…
big smile
That was really good!!
Wow! It has been awhile with this story that I have posted anything! I will try today to post! I swear!