The Heroes of Olympus Theory!:P

Thalia67 posted on May 04, 2011 at 02:29AM
So I have a theory. It might be crazy, but hey, it could have actually happened. So here it is:

Everyone thinks that Jason and Percy had no choice in going to the other camp. That Hera just stole them out of their camp and dumped them somewhere without memories.

But what if. What if they were, yes, at first taken, but then Hera told them exactly what was going to happen. The two met, and agreed that this was the bets course of action. Then they agreed to let Hera take their memories. Could that have happened?

If you have any other theories, tell me them! I'm so excited for the next book:)

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago UnoriginalName said…
mischievous
Dang it! I was going to put that in my fanfic! So, if that doesn't speak for itself, I think it's possible.

Idea stealer!
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
big smile
i have a percabeth theroy.
here it gose:

Annabeth can't die. My reasoning is Annabeth is Percy's only reason to stay mortal/live. If she dies then Percy will kill him self but he can't because his fate has already been set. This also means percy will not end up with anothor girl because Annabeth is his only reason to stay mortal. Percy may or may not cheat on her. Percabeth will NOT die. :):):0:0:):)
over a year ago Thalia67 said…
monkey
@UnoriginalName - You should totally use it! I have had this idea goin around in my head for a while, and I think we should both use it:P I love your fanfic by the way:)

@PJacksonHead - Well, interesting theory, but there are other reasons for Percy to stay mortal. He has his mother, Tyson, Grover, Thalia, plus all of his other demigod friends. I don't think he would kill himself. But I doubt Annabeth would die. Percy would die before she would.
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
THAT is an AMAZING theory, Thaila67. I think that is very likely. And then maybe when they see each other again their memories eill come back or something.
over a year ago UnoriginalName said…
monkey
@PJackosnHead,Percy may die if Annabeth dies just because that is who he chose as his anchor when he bathed in the styx. So If Annabeth dies, Percy may loose his ties to the mortal world (or something like that. I'm too tired to think properly.)

@Thalia67 Thank you. That means alot. I am a HUGE fan of yours by the way.

over a year ago Thalia67 said…
@theonlyexception - thanks:P and yeah they might but I figure that most of their memories will come back before then based on Jason at the en o the lost hero and how he remembered his friends and stuff. But maybe the final key will be seeig each other again...

@unoriginalname - your welcome:) and thateans a lot to me too:) maybe we should talk sometime and come up with some more ideas to use cause I'm just going with the flow and I have basically now plan or right now:)
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
@Thalia67-when percy saw all those people in the styx he kept on disolving annabeth was the only reason that was strong enough and mabey he won't kill hime self but he may just give up and get him self kiled on acident

@UnoriginalName- that would make sence too but read the other thought above it's also and idea