The Heroes of Olympus The son of Neptune by pink bookworm

pink-bookworm posted on May 04, 2011 at 11:11AM
The son of Neptune
Percy pov
I woke to the sound of kids busilly talking about something or other. They were a couple of metres away from me and looked all upset about something then I noticed a girl with chocolate brown hair that flowed down to har shoulders turn around and look at me. I lay there dazed at the girls buety but I got the feeling I knew someone who was more gogeos than her. Who are you the girl said. It was then that I realized I could not remember except that I knew a girl that was the most buetiful girl I had ever seen but the problem was who was this girl. I have know idea who I am all I know is that just woke up here without a single memory except for a girl. You a spy because that is just by chance that Jason goes missing and you turn up here telling us you can't remember anything. I'm not a spy my name is? I just had to figure out a name that would sound right then his name came to him his name was Percy Jackson.Percy Jackson and who are you? I'm Gwen donnalsdon daughter of Venus the goddess of love and beuty. Can you tell me where we are because I'm not to sure where we are. Where at the laden forest just outside of camp roman. What's camp roman. It's where demigods children of gods and mortals train and is the only safe place on earth. Okay. I'll show you to the rest of the gang come on. I followed gwen up to the people she was talking to before she spotted me. Guys this is a new demigod I found just over by the bushes and his name is Percy Jackson but he has apparently lost his memory. You sure he's not a spy Gwen because we can't have spies coming in the camp can we know Gwen. He's not a spy I can tell Reyna. While they were standing there bickering I heard a noise I turned around and instantly got the feeling to put my hand on my pocket and then I pulled out a pen that I instantly knew was named riptide and was a sword.

The Heroes of Olympus 123 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Hi so I said this is my first fanfiction and I hope you like it.
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
pretty good
smile
Sorry about my silly mistakes and har was her
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
I like it keep on going and you should use " " those things I forgot what there called, when people are talking so other people who read this don't get confused . Keep posting :DD
Okay heres chapter two
the son of neptune
Jason pov
I lay awake in my bed thinking back to everything I did with Reyna and how much I actually like her because I was starting to like piper more than a friend. Reyna was beutiful and I liked her but the problem was that I liked piper more. My thoughts then changed to Percy. I wondered if he would survive there and if he remembered annabeth because I felt so sorry for her. It would be so hard to see him when he came back not remembering her and her heart breaking even more. Finally after thinking through some things he drifted into sleep but it wasn't peasful trust me.
Dream

there was a boy with black hair and green eyes who I assumed was Percy Jackson and one of my friends Gwen. I stood there and watched what was happening and listened intently to what they were saying. Gwen how did you know I wasn't a spy. I knew you wernt because your eyes they tell stories and your eyes were full of nothing meaning you where telling the truth and I also noticed you where batteling to figure your name. Wow for a daughter of aphr- Venus your pretty smart. No I'm not smart I just can read eyes because my mothers the goddess of love and beuty, your eyes are part of your buety percy. You see that my boy there falling in love and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Gae your messing with me I can tell. Smart child but not smart enought because soon I will rule the world.

Dream ended
I woke up in pure sweat not wanting to think about what I draemt about I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind.
smile
Thanks I will take that on board and I will be posting usually once a day
The son of neptune
Percy pov
the monster that I saw was huge and had great big hornsthat looked half human Half bull. " guys ah the minitoure we might want to help percy". That's what it was called. I had a suspision that I had fought this monster before and then I was In a bed a
girl standing there taking care of me. I quikly stabbed it in the foot and used the distraction so that I could kill it. I went straight for it's heart and got it but it wacked me in the back and I doubled over In pain it got me so hard. " Percy are you okay". I I don't know. I think it must have gotten you pretty hard. Yeah. Let me take you to camp and get something for that. Can you get up. Yeah I'm right.while we where walking Gwen introduced me to her friends Reyna Dakota, hazel and Bobby all the while I walked hunched over like a hunch back. When we arrived Gwen had to do something so she left me with Reyna to
fix my back which I tottally didn't agree to." so Percy is your mortal parent a female or male". I can't remember I have no memory. Right sorry." it must be an afull feeling not knowing anything except your name and the face of a girl". Yeah. Okay where here this is lupas our camp trainers office where we take all the new demigods. Lupa I brought a knew demigod and he's been hurt in the back. Lupa turned around and she was a wolf which I wasnt expecting. " I've been expecting you Perseus Jackson.
last edited over a year ago
Ignore the last part and also I'm really sorry for the short chapter but I've been out all day and know I have a limited amount of time before I go to bed.
This is continuing from last chapter
-------------------/------------------
after I had finished talking to lupa Gwen went and showed me tge Hermes cabin have know idea why I just said that anyway the Hermes cabin was plain white coulor that had mercury cabin written on it. So this is where I'm staying. Yep and let you in on a secret act normal like you haven't lost your memory because they will
be extra curios because one of our campers Jason has gone missing. Who was his godly parent. Jupiter. So he was one of the big three hey. Yeah and our camp leader. She had a pained expression on her face so I told her don't worry we will find him when I didn't even know the guy. Yeah I'm sure we will. I've got to go so I'll leave you to it then Percy oh by the way dinners at six o clock and you will more than likely be determined tonight at the campfire.
-----------------------
that night at the campfire I did get determined but not the way I was expecting. Everything was normal until a boy chucked water at me and I didn't get wet not one bit. Omg that kid is the son of Neptune one of the big three.
If I said Gwen in that chapter I meant Reyna
kiss
Alright chapter three
Percy pov
I saw a girl about twelve or thirteen walk swiftly over towards us and her eyes turned a horrid green that somehow reminded me of a mummy girl. Then words came out of her mouth and she said

son of Neptune daughter of Venus and daughter of menerva
all shall travel towards manhattan
to seek the Greeks
to find what is missing
inorder to defeat the coming monster
unite with the Greeks
once returned the son of Neptune will remember all
once the prophecy ended the girl collapsed and got carried away. I guess we've just been issued a quest I heard Reyna mummble. Alright I think you understand who those three are and you'll be leaving tomorrow lupa replied and I hadnet even relised she was there. " well Percy guess your from the Greeks then". I guess that does gwen. " the prophecy seven half bloods shall answer the call to storm or fire the world must fall", with an oath to keep with a final breath and foes bear arms to the doors of death Percy finished for her getting the feeling he had heard it before. It's started. It very well has Gwen and I think we know excacley where Jason is too the Greek camp. Is it kinda like me and Jason have switched camps to unite the two camps I guess we should prepair for yet another war.
------------------------------------
That night I had a dream but it wasn't a ordinary dream it was about a satre
dream

perrrcyy it's me Grover your best bud. I I don't remember you he stammered. Percy was so upset he couldn't even remember his best friend that he almost cryed. Percyy it's okay you don't remember Hera stole your memories. Still that's no excuse I should be able to put my head around it and remember you at least. The only memories I have are just my name and the face of just some stupid girl whoes name I don't even know. Well percccyy that is annabeth chase daughter of Athena your gilfriend whose a bit distresed at the moment. You need to come back Percy were missing you. I'll be there. Then the dream fuzed out and I woke up emmiadetly to the morning sun the morning we where departing from San fansisco to manhatten.
Sorry about my prophecy it's lame and please reply on how you think it is
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
AWESOME for your first fanfic.
I'm working on my first fanfic too.
Its called The Son of Neptune-Another story thats the same.
The son of Neptune
chapter four
annabeth pov
ever since Percy dissapeared annabeth had started spending about an hour each day in percys cabin. She reall missed him and found out earlier on from Grover that Percy kinda remembered me and was safe which made me a bit happier. I decided to go see Sally who is percies mom. See pecus mum had been comforting me this past month because she was also kinda comforting herself. Hey Chiron I'm gonna go see ms Jackson. Alright annabeth you be back before dinner. Yes Chiron.
----------------------------
so any news about Percy annabeth. Ugh a tiny bit from grover he just said he kinda remembered me and is safe for now. Ms Jackson do you reckon the gods would let me just iris message Percy this once. I don't know but it's worth a try I'd do anything to see my baby again. Okay do you have any water. I'll fill the sink up. Once Sally filled the sink up I through a golden drachma in and said oh goddes of rainbows( sorry not
sure if she is or not) please please show me Percy Jackson just this once mainly for Percy. In the water a picture started forming it was Percy. The gods let me so I prayed thankyou to them and concentrated on Percy. Perccy it's annabeth overr heree. He
swiftly turned around to where my voice had come from and said annabeth how did you contact me the gods are giving us the silent treatment. Ohh I've got my ways Percy and what do you remember. You being my gilfriend and my name and know I also kinda remember Grover who decided to contact me in my dreams.
Chapter five and thanx for your wonderful comments to those who have commented
Percy pov
when I got an iris message from annabeth I was soo happy to see her and she looked as gorgeos as I could remember as being. So seweed brain where abouts are you. I'm in new York on PLTER street. Ahh Percy that ain't even a street it's peters street. Ohh why did I think it said that than. Obviously you don't remember but your dyslexic and have ADHD like all demigods do Percy. Does that mean you are too. Yes and you really are a seweed brain. Can you meet me annabeth I want to see you in person and my mortal parent who I feel so bad about not remembering. Shh it's okay it's not your fault. Percy let a tear drop from him as he remembered waking up not remembering anything. Percy felt really bad for not remembering anybody and it was so frustrating. Allright see ya there seweed brain. Se ya wise girl.with that the image of annabeth slowly faded until she had fully disapeared. When Gwen and Reyna came back with lunch Percy explained the iris message to the two girls who where fully like ahh that's so romantic and cute but I could tell gwen looked somewhat jelouse of annabeth just like with annabeth and Rachel. Hah where that name come from Percy thought and decided to try and remember her but all gained was a massive headache. Just what I need I thought sarcasticall.
Chapter six
Percy pov
annabeth arrived thirty minutes later carrying what looked like a gazzillion books on archetectry. Hey annabeth what's with the books. Well seweed brain you never know when you might be needing a book. Whatever you say wise girl. So your percy's gilfriend are you because your not what I expected. I'm never what anyone expects, just because I'm percy's gilfriend doesn't mean I have to be daughter of aphrodite do I now. Then what parent is yours. I'm a daughter of Athena. Gwen please pay a bit of respect around other people. Percy I'll be tacking you back with me to your moms apartment then where heading for camp half blood and you two girls are coming with me. Okay they both muttered as if they where very nervouse about something.
------------------------------
when my mom answered the door she hugged me so tightly I could barely breath. Perc cy oh your back I've missed you so much. Percy stood there awquardley this was defenitly not expected and it was really embarrising her saying what she did in front of my friends. Percy do you remember me. N n oo. I really didn't want to say that but I knew I couldn't lie especially since that was my mum who I was just asked if I remembered her. I I mm sorry I need to try harder I sobbed horrifacly. Oh Percy it's alright it's not your fault. Whele just be waiting outside ms Jackson. O right dears. I've never seen you cry like this since you whee seven Percy. Howcome I cryed. Well in your second year at school your best friend Ned told you he hated you because you accidently got him expeled and you felt soo guilty when there was no reason to be just just like know honey. Yeah I know and I'm sorry for crying like a baby . Gosh that was embarrising probably the most embarrising thing in my life as being a demigod.
Chapter seven
Jason pov
I lay in the infirmary with piper by my side, if it wasn't for her I wouldve been dead and for that I was extremly grateful. How are you feeling Jason piper asked. Sore but other than that I'm great. Well I'd expect you to be sore nearly your whole body is covered in bandages. Very funny piper by the way have you seen Leo. Yeah he's in bunker nine with the reamains of festus again. How did it happen Jason. Well I had a bad dream so I went to have a walk in the forest and there was this hole that looked about twenty centimetres deep so I went to step in it and I fell for about twenty minutes and then landed painfully so then I hot up and walked for ten minutes and there was light but it was Juno and she almost killed me. What did she do Jason? Well I collapsed and I had no idea why and she attacked me while I was barely concious and she jumped on top of me that was what broke some of my bones then she broke into my mind and made me do stuff that I can't remember the next thing I know is you where carrying me. Yes I found you nearly dead so I ran as fast as I could to camp. Thanks for rescueing me piper and I wanted to ask you something will you be my girlfriend. Yes of course but you wouldve already had one. No I broke up with her two days before I dissapeared and were just friends. Ohh I see well I have to go know but I'll be back soon oh yeah annabeth said she'll drop by. Alright see you later. After piper left I just lay there bored out of my wits until Chiron came in to talk to me. How are you feeling my boy. I'm alright. " what excatley happened Jason". It was Juno she came and attacked me but I don't remember what she did I was barely consiose while it was all happening. " it dosent matter but what we do know that she is trying to stop our best deffences". I think she wanted revenge on me because I had a dream just before and she wanted me to join her but I refused and she told me she'll get me for it and she did excately that. Mm curios you never know what gae means. It's seems likley not." I've got to train know so I'll leave you to get some rest and for know let's just leave it as revenge from gae so that other campers don't ask too many questions". Thanks Chiron. That all right my boy.

Excuse my lack of updating I'm really busy and also the shortness of my chapters cause if I go on any further I'll end up dragging it on and on.
Chapter eight
Percy pov
Once we reached the pine tree there where about seventy people coming into view. Okay Percy stay behind me nobody can know your here until I tell Chiron. Okay. I did as annabeth told me and stayed behind her kinda like a scared little todler did. "oy annabeth did you find two knew campers". Ahh there not excatley new well talk about it later at the council meeting clarisse. Fine talk to me that way. Percy distantly remembered putting a hole heap of water on somebody and breaking something but he didn't know who it was that he did it to. "Chiron we've got some visitors". Who are they annabeth. They are Reyna and gwendolen from the roman camp as I should put it jasons friends. I see well Jason will be up to see you later. " how did you find them annabeth"." Ugh Percy was with them I managed to iris message him". I see and is he here right know. Yes I am I'm right here. Ahh Percy your back I better inform everyone at the meeting tonight and you'll be attening but makesure not to be seen until then other wise things are going to be a disaster. Excacley how do I . Ohh you can stay in your cabin. Alright. I better go know. So Gwen, Reyna I think I ought to know who Jason is. Jasons our best friend and you and him swapped camps to unite us as one percy. I get it know kinda. Ohh it doesn't matter anway annabeth where's Jason. You'll see him later at the counsal meeting. Can't we see him know. He is with Leo helping him out with some stuff. Ohh alright. The two girls fooled for annabeths lame excuse but I didn't I knew her better than that. Seewead brain you coming. Yeah. Annabeth you lied. I know I did Percy but I didn't want to hurt their feelings he is in the infimary because Hera attacked him. Why would Hera attack him wouldn't it be gae. Well that's what I wanted to know but I have figured out this one peice I think heras turned on the gods and is know working for gae. Woh I wouldn't of expected that from her Percy thought.
sad
The chapter won't be up until about eight thirty when it's my reading time cause I've got soccer training tonight
Chapter nine
Percy pov
I made my way over to what I gathered was the bed I used to sleep in and sat down on it. There where a few pictures of me and annabeth, there where some of Grover me and annabeth on a quest there was also a photo of my mum and this huge boy with one eye. As I studied more closer I saw this boy in the background of the picture where me and Annabeth where sword fighting and that boy was crying and I felt as if I had never seen this boy cry before. My thoughts where interupted by a knocking of a door. Percy council meeting. Yep coming. Annabeth there was this picture of us sword fighting in my cabin right and in the background you could see a boy crying.okay I've never seen anybody here cry exept for you but that's expected from a seewead brain like you. Well wise girl I've dreamt of you looking as though poor annabeth is going to cry. Nice one seewaed brain but not good enough. Then we kissed. Our kiss was wonderful and it gave me back one of my memories my first kiss where we where underwater it was the best first kiss ever. We better go know seewead brain or well be in trouble for being late off Chiron.
--------------------------------
okay Percy you stay behind here until we tell everyone then you come out okay. Sure. Good luck seewead brain. Oh I think you'll need it more than I do wise girl. When annabeth finally told everyone I walked out nervously saying hi. One kid shouted hey annabeth howcome he's been missing for almost a month know and all the sudden he turns up here. Damien be quite. Then tell us why he just suddenly turns up. He was on a quest for the roman camp in new York and I saw him so there. Is that where jasons from. Yes Pollux. Uh annabeth Chiron said Jason would be here. Oh Jason he's coming in about ten minutes because he's been helping Leo with his boat. A boat what for. It's for traveling to your camp. Know Percy would like to say something. Percy got up nervously and said sorry I dissapeared out of nowhere it was heras doing she decided she wanted to make us two camps unite all while that she stole my memory I couldn't even remember my mom. Just then a group of girls walked in and I suddenly got an image of a girl jumping into a robot. Hey dudes where's Jason.
Chapter ten
Jason pov
once I was released from the infirmary I hobbled over to where Leo was doing the boat that we where using to go back to the roman camp. Hey Leo need a hand." Jason I'll be right". Sure. So how are you feeling. Well I'm alright but I kinda still hobbling about. Well you'd expect that wouldn't you after hurting your legs. Trust me dude my legs weren't the worst. Then what was the worst. My arm.what you do to your. I broke it. What arm.my right tge side I fight on. So you won't be sword fighting for a while then. No I can't fight for the next week which suckes. Alright Leo I got a go to the council meeting before I get into to trouble off annabeth. Yeah on that point you better go. Oh thanx for the cheerfull words Leo. That's alright dude. I ran towards the big house not knowing Half the stuff I was going to get myself into.
Sorry for the realy short chapter but that chapter is a big leading up to the main plot which you will find out about why Juno/Hera attacked Jason and since that chapter was really short it's still gonna be in jasons pov.
chapter eleven
jason pov
once i reached the big house there was a big crowd of girls that i instantly new were the hunters which meant that my sister tahlia was here. hey jason tahlia called out. yeah what do you want tahlia. can i talk to you alone for a minute. sure. once we reached a quit place tahlia started. jason you know how hera in your case juno attacked you. yeah. well gae/terra put a spell on her to go and attack you. so meaning juno's joined terras side under a spell. yes and jason you need to get rid of this spell on a quest. i aathought we wouldve had to find percy. if you where at the start of the council meeting you wouldve known that annabeth found percy with two of your friends gwendolen and reyna. so know you tell me could of been the first thing you told me can i go see my friends know. yes jason know hurry.
----------------------------------------
when i spotted reyna who was talking to who i assumed was percy i yelled out reyna. jason your here. wheres gwen. oh gwens down fixing her makeup like usual. of course trust her. oh and i better introduce you to annabeths boyfriend percy. percy this is my best friend jason. hi. hi ive heard a lot about you from all your friends. i know this is a little odd but whoa are the rest of my friends except grover and annabeth. um tahlia, tyson your half brother and i think practically the whole camp except clarisse. oh yeah i kinda remembered breaking someones spear and i think it was her. is that what you did to get on her bad side. partly i think i dumped sewer water on her when i first came to camp. well i got a go see the oracle for something do whanna come percy and we can talk a bit more. uhh okay. when we reached the oracle i yelled out rachel. oh jason percy what brings you here. tahlia gave me a quest on trying to destroy this spell that junos under inorder to defeat terra. well then here goes.

three travel towords the home of gae/terra
to find the spell
you will succed but not without the help of the unknown
from the underworld
all shall finnd and undo what has been done wrong.
It will be ip later Gotta do my maths homework
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
wink
Nice!
Okay it's finally here sorry for not updating but I've been really busy
Chapter twelve
Annabeth pov
After the council meeting I went to go find Grover to tell him that Percy was back when something very strange happened. You know how you can eat some types of berries well that's what I did but I have no idea why. After about two berries I started feeling weird kind of like some one was controlling you, wait somebody controlling me this would have to be gae. I headed towards what looked like a old building. When I got in I noticed three people one of them had dark hair with emerald green eyes that where hiding behind his long fringe and the other one had red hair with brown eyes. The last one was a girl who had light brown hair that had a bit of a curl to it with light blue eyes. Excuse me. The three kids looked up at me and said who are you. I'm annabeth chase and what are your names. The red headed one said I'm Jackson this is Henry he pointed to the black haired kid and the girl is Stephanie. What are kids so young doing out here all alone. We all ran away from home. How long have you been living here for. I've been living here for four years henries been here for two years and stephinie a year and a half.why don't you threesome back with me to a camp where theres a lot of kids and awesome activites. That sounds cool we will love to come but how are we going to get there. We can walk it's not very far from here but first I got to tell my friend Grover about something. We found Grover down by the lake eating enchiladas while playing his reed pipes. Hey Grover I've got to tell you the good news. Annabeth I haven't seen you this happy since Percy went missing. Well that's the good news I found Percy he was on a quest here. Who are the kids. These are Jackson, Henry and stephinie. Do want to come back with us. Sure wouldn't miss this in the world. Good on ya Grover.
The chapter will be up later on today
Chapter thirteen
Percy pov
After Rachel had made a prophecy we went to find annabeth to tell her she was coming with us but we couldn't find her anywhere.after about twenty minutes we went to ask Chiron if he knew and of course he did. Know Jason Percy annabeth went to go find Grover to tell him you where back. When will she get back. I believe that would be her right know. Thanks Chiron see you later. When we got down to camp boarders annabeth was with Grover and three kids that I assumed she found along the way. Hey annabeth another quest. Awesome who's quest. Jason's. Cool I'm defienitly in. New I could count on you wise girl. Always seewead brain. Who are the newbies. This is Jackson the one over there is Henry and the girl is stephinie. Do want me to do the explaining while you catch up on a few things and Grover you can come with me to. Sure thing perce. Alright see you later. You know how there are roman and Greek gods and goddeses well their both true and you guys are demigods either Greek or roman but I assume your greek because you where found in new York. Wow thats so cool. When you have been around it a while it's not so cool. What makes you think that. Well when I first came to camp I had been accused of stealing something I can't quit remember an then something happened that was big but I don't remember. How come you don't remember a lot. I got amnesia. Does that mean you lost your memory. No I didnt lose it Hera stole my memory. By the way Percy do you want me to tell them why you said that. Yes goat boy. Whats goat boy. I could tell just from their questions that this was going to be a long day.
Chapter fourteen
Percy pov
That night at the camp fire the three kids annabeth where claimed and I had just found out that I had another brother.
Flashback
Me and annabeth were holding hands when the boy named Henry came up to us and said I've been claimed and you two have to take me to my cabin. Who where you claimed by Henry. Poseidon. Okay I'll take you there. Annabeth you can stay here if you want. Okay I will see you tomorrow when we leave for the quest right. Yes. Where the otheres claimed as well. Yes stephanie was claimed by Hermes and Jackson was claimed by ares. Cool I might want to stay away from Jackson know. Whys that Percy. Well ares the god of war is my arch enemy and he got all his kids to hate me aswell. Harsh. So what god is posiedon. He is the god of the sea and Zeus brother he is also my father. Does that mean your my half brother. Yes it does but you are a child of the big three so be careful in what path you choose because you might endue being the next prophecy child.
End of flashback
When Percy went to bed he had the worst dream ever.
Dream
A river came to view and a few trees but the most important thing and scariest thing was annabeth she was tied up against a tree and it was a horrible sight to see his wise girl like that. Annabeth can you here me. Percy it's gaie she kidnapped me. I'll come and rescue you. No Percy don't she is using me to get you. The image of annabeth disappeared and another one came into view, gaie was standing there with Hera looking very evil. Perseus Jackson if you want your little gilfriend come to me and give up your life and I know you want. What have you done to her. Oh nothing yet but I will kill her if you dont come to me now goodnight persues Jackson.
Dream ended
over a year ago percyposeiedon3 said…
laugh
Good !!
Sorry guys but I can't post tonight because I had to finish my poetry assignment that's due tomorrow and of course I got more stupid maths homework that's due tomorrow as well.
The chapter should be up tonight
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
COOL!!!
Chapter fifteen
Annabeth pov
Annabeth Was in the infirmary watching Percy lay there in cold sweat. It was obvious he was dreaming but she didn't know why he hadn't woke up yet that was why she brought him down to the infirmary. Annabeth waited for what seemed like an eternity but was really only ten minutes so she ended up falling asleep in the chair she was in.
Dream
In her dream she saw most of the architecture she had either done at camp or dreamt of doing in the future. Annabeth it's me Athena your mum called a voice to annabeth left. Mum I thought you weren't talking to us. Well technically we aren't but Zeus said just this once it's important. What's so important. I don't really care much but I'm under strict orders of poseidon not to say anything. Get to the good part already. It's Percy annabeth he might be sleeping for a while. Why. Gai she is trying to steal the Achilles curse of Percy for herself and she needs Percy to be asleep to do it. Does that mean he is in a sort of coma yes my child and be prepared for whe he wakes up he may or may not have it know I must go or Zeus will be angry at me for talking to you for so long and one more thing before I go in order to make Percy sleep so long was to make him have a fake dream and I assume you will be able to figure it out because you arent my child for nothing then the dream faded into a veil of black and dreamless sleep.
Dream ended.
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
that was TOTTLAY AWESOME
Okay guys I am going to do something a bit different and tell me if you like
Chapter sixteen
Gwendolyn pov
Gwen had just heard off Jason that the quest had been delayed because Percy was in the infirmary and had not woken up since bed time. That was where she was heading now to go see Percy but she was a little hesitant because she knew is girlfriend Annabeth would be there. Her assumptions where right Annabeth was there but fast asleep so she decided to wake her up. Annabeth wake up it's morning. The poor thing must have been there since she found him. Ehhh oh oops I must have fallen asleep. Your awake know so it doesn't matter. What is the time. It is 9.30. Oh god I never sleep that long. I do when I get a chance but Jason decided to wake me up this morning. Well the first quest me and Percy went on together I had to wake him up twice because he sleeps for ages. Well that is just boys. Yeah I guess that is. How is he.he is alright but gaie has disrupted his dreams. She is trying to steal his Achilles curse.
Sorry for the a shorter chapter than normal but I'm supposed to be doing my assignments
Chapter sixteen part two
Gwendolyn pov
How can she do that. I don't know but I'm trying to figure it out. Gwen heard a scream that sounded heaps like a monkey and had know idea that it came from Percy. He then started to mumble stuff witch I only caught a few words of what he was saying. One of the words sounded like noo and the other one sounded like annabeth. Percy wake up and stop talking in your sleep. It's alright annabeth don't worry he will be fine. How do you know that. I just do. The last time I heard him talk in his sleep I thought he was a complete dork. What did he say because it wouldve been pretty funny if he said something like I want my mummy. He actually said something like that but it was because when he got to camp the minotour took his mum into the underworld because hades thought Percy did something he didn't. Geese no wonder he was saying that in his sleep. I've got to go know and train. Okay I'll tell you if he wakes up annabeth.
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
Urs is awesome, jus hadn't commented before sorry
smile
No worrys
Can't post today got things to do.

Ps can someone give me an idea what pov to do because I don't know but you can't say Jason because I've got writers block on him.
I won't be uploading my chapters until I get at least five comments and you might not get chapters on thursdaysband Saturday's because I'm really busy those days
Looks like nobody is going to comment then so I mysaswell upload but not today tomorrow because I'm out at the moment and sterling some random free wi fi shhh
Awesome chapters I like it and Percy murmuring mommy in his sleep is priceless!:)
Chapter seventeen
Percy pov
When I woke up or assumed I woke up there was a girl laying a cold face washer on me. My head burned I felt weak and annabeth was missing great. Percy. What annabeth. No silly it's calypso your still dreaming. How I feel awake. I know that's what you feel but trust me. What's happening why aren't I awake yet. Age she is messing with you. How. She gave you that dream as a diversion so you could sleep long enough for her to be able to get what she really wants from you. What's that. Your achilles curse. She wants it so she would be invincible and you would be left weak. How can she do that. By you sleeping, you need to wake up my hero unless you want gaie tacking your invincibility. How can I do that but it was to late calypso had disappeared. Somehow I thought I had met her for but wasn't she that girl who was trapped on a island because atlas was her father.

Annabeth pov
Almost four days had passed and not a single movement from Percy. Me Gwen, Grover and reyna had been taking shifts to look after Percy and know one saw any movement. That afternoon I went to the infirmary to take over shifts from Gwen when Percy moved. He started wriggling, twisting and squinting. Percy Percy I called out in attempt to get him from this state and awake, I could tell by his movement that he was in pain. That meant gaie had gotten what she wanted but I didn't know she hadn't gotten what she wanted fully.
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
surprise
Oh gosh!!!!! Oh my!!! Percy!! Wow!! Gaia is cruel, comon Percy ur almost there!!
ill upload tonight my cousins here at the moment so ya i kinda cant upload at the moment.
Damn Gia and her plans !! Can't wait till you post !!:DDD
Cant upload tonight I know I said I would but I only just got my iPad back