The Heroes of Olympus Children on the Prophecy

PenelopeWolf1 posted on May 14, 2011 at 04:34AM
"Children of the Prophecy" Is a SoN Fanfic.

The Characters are:

Percy Jackson - Son of Poseidon (Neptune)
Kylee Connors - Daughter of ???
Brenna-Blair Quite - Daughter of ???

Other Characters From Roman Camp are:

Dakota James - Satyr
Reyna Alexander - Daughter of Ceres
Bobby Jones - Son of Mars
Gwen Maple - Daughter of Venus
Hazel McKane - Daughter of Vesta
Other Characters from Greek Camp are:
AnnabethChase - Daughter of Athena
Tyson - Cyclops
Nico di Angelo - Son of Hades
Piper McLean - Daughter of Aphrodite
Leo Valdez - Son of Hephaestus
Jason Grace - Son of Jupiter
Thalia Grace - Daughter of Zeus
Grover Underwood - Satyr
Juniper - Tree Nymph
Other Campers; Stoll brother;Drew;Chiron;Others

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any other the Camp Half-Bloods or PJO. That is ALL Rick Riordan!

Enjoy the Story! <3

The Heroes of Olympus 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
Cool

And My Character 'Reyna' is a daughter of Ceres too.
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
@Asmadasahater - Cool! What is the name of ur Fanfic? :)

Chapter 1:
Percy Jackson

All the sudden I was in a bus. I was holding hands with a girl who was seriously pretty. She had mid back length Blonde hair, bright two colored eyes (Blue and Gray) and she had a sweet face. She was wearing a white tank-top, gray shorts, and white flipflops. Under that it looked like she was wearing a swimsuit.
She squeezed my hand. "Percy, you ok?" She asked.

I let go of her hand. "I...I don't know you." I said.

A girl in front of us turned around and laughed. "Yeah, sure Percy. I'm not your best friend, and Kylee isn't your --"

"Brenna-Blair!" The girl named Kylee said, her face bright red.

Brenna-Blair had Black hair, bright cheerful blue eyes, and a mischevious face that told you to keep your hand on your wallet. She was wearing a black t-shirt, white shorts, and black converse.

"It's true Kylee." said someone next to her. It was a guy with curly brown hair, a wispy go-tee and was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a hat.

"Percy. You don't remember anything?" He asked.

"JAMES, JACKSON, QUITE, CONNORS! DETENTION AND CLEAN UP DUTY WHEN WE GET BACK TO SCHOOL!" Yelled a teacher from the front.

"Figures." muttered Brenna-blair.

"Everyone Out of the bus! Were here!" Yelled the teacher.

Sorri it's so short! I had 2 go. I'll post more 2morrow! :(

~P
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
Brenna is a daughter of Hermes- but overall i don't have a clue though I would only added the god parents names once its mentioned in the story.
mischievous
@DemiTitan - Possibly ;)

Chapter 2:
Percy Jackson
Dedicated to: DemiTitan, Thanks for staying with ALL my Fanfics!

"I never got your name." Percy rold the guy with the wispy go-tee.
"Dakota James." Dakota said with a bright smile.
I nodded.

Kylee, Brenna-Blair, Dakota and I were the last ones out of the bus. I looked down and relized I was wearing Jeans, Trainers, and a Orange t-shirt with a jacket. Not a good outfit for the Beach.

"Percy?" Kylee asked Gently. I looked at her. "Yeah?" I said. Kylee looked at the ground. "You don't remember... anything?" She asked. I shook my head. "I don't. But if I did... I would probaly remember you the most."

"HEY!" Dakota said behind me. Brenna-Blair glared but smiled.

Kylee smiled. "Thanks Percy." She didn't try to touch my hand or give me a hug or anything, and I was grateful. It would have felt... Weird? Wrong? Wizardy? (don't ask) Yeah, one of those 3 'W'

We walked down the path to the beach and stopped. The 'Teacher' would have been scary. Which he is. But he was a midget. A very, very, very, very, VERY.... Tiny Person.

He grabbed his blowhorn and said: "OKAY MUCHKINS!" (ironic init) "LISTEN UP! YOU ARE TO STAY NO MORE THAN WHERE YOU CAN TOUCH IN THE WATER! IF YOU SEE A SHARK.... RUN! YELL! AND DO NOT MOVE!"

A girl raised her hand.

"Yes, Erm..." The teacher looked at then form. "Bella?" He said.

"Erm... Aren't we supposed to... Like... Not yell when a Shark comes?" She asked in a country accent.

"Uh..." The teacher said.

Brenna-Blair snickered. Kylee put her head in her hand and shook her head. Dakota sighed. I was stunned.

"OKAY GO TO THE WATER!" Yelled the Teacher.

Everyone cheered and ran to the water.

Thanks for Reading! Should I keep going? o.o OH1 and No Effence to any midget.... Hehe... Sorry! o.o So Thanks again! I'll b posting making a schedule soon.. o.o Thanks Guys!
awe thx
No Problemo :)

Chapter 3:
Kylee Connors

I looked at Percy. I wish he would remember! I mean I spent MONTHS [5 months to be exact] trying to get the dork to kiss me! It took FOUR Months for us to hang out alone with out Brenna-Blair or Dakota OR BOTH! Then all the sudden it's like he wakes up and doesn't remember A THING! I mean what the heck?!

Calm down Kylee, I chided to myself.

Percy, Brenna-Blair, Dakota, and I walked down to the sand. I linked arms with Brenna-Blair and she smiled at me. I smiled back and we practically skipped down to the sand.

Percy helped me set out our towels. Mine was pink with orange and green stripes, Brenna-Blaire's was brown with a owl on it, Dakota's was a grassy field with flowers, and Percy's was a sea view.

Brenna-Blair turned on the music, and I started to set up the umbrella when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and saw Aimal Sharkly, the popular girl, holding my wrist.

"May I help you Aimal?" I asked and took my wrist back and rubbed it.
"I just have a question." she said.
"Agian I say: May I help you?" I said, irritated. I still rubbed my wrist. God, that hurt!

Right then Brenna-Blair came up. "What do you want?" She said coldly.
Dakota came up next and then Percy.

"I just wanted to know a Hlaf-Blood's opinion." she said and falshed a white smile. Are girl supposed to have Shark Teeth?
Dakota Tensed.

Thanks guys! I'll post more later! <3
last edited over a year ago
monkey
cool
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
big smile
nice!! same advice as before though!! but good!
Thanks Guys! <3
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
cool I love/hate cliffhangers
I think Brenda-Blair is either Minerva because of the owl on the towel or Apollo cause she was listening to music
mischievous
@AmazingPercy - Me 2 about the cliffhangers. and Brenna-Blair might be. She has a mix of different styles. Keep reading and you'll soon see ;)

Chapter 5:
Kylee Connors
Dedicated to: DemiTitan agian because he helped me look some of the monsters up! thanks Andrew! :)

I felt Dakota tense and immediatly stepped back. I knew what it men't when Dakota James tensed.

Plus, it REALLY didn't help that Aimal had shark teeth. I mean REAL shark teeth.

I tripped over the blanket and Brenna-Blair caught me.

"Thanks." I said to her. She nodded. "No problem Ky." I straightened.

"Aimal what do you mean 'Half-Blood'?" Brenna-Blair asked.

"What I mean is you." She said. I made a strangled Scream, Brenna-Blair gasped and Percy and Dakota glanced at eachother and their eyes widened.

Aimal wasn't a pretty brown haired girl any more. She was a shark woman.

"Lamia!" Dakota said and took out a knife. "Woah! How the heck did you get that on the bus Dakota! You've been holding back on me!" Brenna-Blair said.

"Brenna-Blair, Secret trading later, Running , NOW!" I screamed and started to run down the beach with Brenna-Blair, Percy, and Dakota behind me. But Lamia came in from of us. I screamed and fell backwards. Percy caught me. "You seem to be falling ALOT today." Percy smiled. i didn't have time to respond because Lamia roared with fury. We ran like a fly flying away from a frog, as my mom would say.

Brenna-Blair screamed. I turned back around and gasped. Lamia had grabbed Brenna-Blair. I ran towards her. "PUT HER DOWN OR ELSE!" I yelled. Lamia just laughed.

"A puny Half-blood? Not likely." Lamia laughed.

"I AM NOT A HALF-BLOOD! I AM A MORTAL AND I WILL KICK YOUR SHARKY BUTT IF YOU DO NOT PUT MY BEST FRIEND DOWN RIGHT! NOW!" I yelled, furious.

I was so Furious i couldn't think. I could only think about one thing: Saving my Best friend from a Shark/girl/thing that was trying to kill us.

Lamia laughed again. Brenna-Blair didn't speak but I knew she was thinking of a way to get out. By the way, her plans never work. Like the time she wanted to Prank Principle Dawn or the time when she wanted to prank the teacher. Yeah, we got detention.

"So, Demi-god, you would trade yourself for this other demi-god?" Lamia asked.

I nodded. Percy grabbed my arm. "Kylee no. Please." He whispered.
"Percy, you may not remember me now. But remember this: I never EVER let my friends get hurt. That's a Promise." I said and turned towards Lamia. "LET HER GO AND I WILL LET YOU Uhmm... EAT ME!" That sounded SO wrong out of my mouth, I thought.

Lamia nodded and smiled. If sharks could Smile. "Good joice Demi-god." She said and dropped Brenna-Blair. Brenna -Blair fell with a crack. She groaned.

Lamia walked over to me and picked me up. I yelled in pain. Dang her claws are sharp! I thought aand then looked at her mouth.
And so are her teeth.

"You know," I gasped. "You could use a breathmint." She squeezed harder and I yelled.

"KYLEE!" Percy yelled and somehow got a sword.

She stuck me in her mouth and I screamed. That's the last thing I remember.

Thanks guys! Hope you come back and read more! <3

~P
Ayyyy-Mazing
Zeus-Thalia/jason
Posiedon-percy/tyson
hades-nico
hermes-luke
aphrodite-piper
hephaestus-leo
athena-annabeth
ares-clarisse
apollo-???
dionysus-???
Demeter-???

rick is bound to use the last 3 as main characters as he does not epeat himself. Reyna being demeter and the equivalent of annabeth. Roman leo being dionysus ans roman piper being appollo.
DemiTitan - What do you mean? o.o
big smile
Chapter 6
Brenna-Blair Quite

I sat stunned at the shark that ate my best friend. I stood up ignoring the pain. "Oh, Heck no." I said. I looked at Percy and he had a... WHAT? "Percy Jackson! How the HECK did you get a SWORD?!" I asked.

He shrugged. "It was a pen when I grabbed it." I grinned sheepishly and ran at Lamia. He stabbed her in the stomach.

She just laughed and swiped at him.

She ran towards Dakota. "DAKOTA WATCH OUT!" I screamed.

Lamia wobbled over to him. She looked drunk-ish.

Dakota spun around and did the worst possible thing in a time like this.

Dakota James. Took off his pants.

"Your a SATYR?" Percy asked Astonished. I on the contrary was freaking out.

"Faun!" Dakota corrected. "Now's not the time to look at my hooves. ATTACK LAMIA!" He yelled.

I turned and saw Lamia on the ground giggling.

"What. The. Crap." I said, awed. "Is she... Drunk?"

Percy Nodded. "I think so." He went over to Lamia, who was giggling and saying things like "Haha, you look like a Jackalope. Haha." and "The cow goes QUACK!", and stabbed her in the neck and she didnt giggle again. Just... Turned to dust with a Howl.

In the middle of the dust was Kylee looking terrible.

"KYLEE!" I yelled and ran over and knelt by her.

Kylee coughed. "That is SO not what I wanted for my Birthday this year." She muttered and opened her eyes. HEr eyes were a little red.

I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back.

Percy came over frowning. "Why was the thing Drunk?" He asked.

Kylee shrugged. "I don't know." She whispered.

Dakota came over and hugged Kylee and helped her up.

"Ky, you HAVE to stop getting in trouble." I said.

She rolled her eyes as Percy and Dakota laughed.

"Come on." Dakota said seriously. "I want you to meet someone."

Sorri if it's too too short! Hope you liked it tho! :) ~Penelope
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
big smile
i think Kylee's my fav so far...luved it!! keep it up!
PJHero02 - Thanks! :) I mite quit this tho. I have my new one that I need 2 start, + The CrossRoads Quest... I'll post when I can tho!
hey is it meant to be OF not ON the prophecy
DemiTitan - Yes. Sorry. :/