The Heroes of Olympus The Backstories Game

rapunzeleah123 posted on May 20, 2011 at 03:36AM
Okay, so this is a game I invented.

Someone starts off with a character (from the PJO/HoO series). Invent a backstory for that character. It could be a backstory for someone that already has one (but you're replacing it with a new one), or one whose past wasn't explained much. When you're finished, put the name of a different character at the bottom for the next person.

For example:
Tyson - was born to a nature spirit and Poseidon. Was tossed out on the street when born, and had to fend for himself until he was seven years old and found Percy.

Silena Beauregard - (next person continues)
Was born to Daniel Beauregard and Aphrodite. Has stepmother, but is hated by her. Silena came to CHB at ten years old, under the guidance of her mother. Became head counselor after sister, Madeleine, died on a quest.
last edited on May 20, 2011 at 12:37PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
I'll start, I guess.

Rachel E. Dare -
Was born to William and Isabel Dare. Hated all the kids' attitudes toward her, because she embarrassed herself a lot. Met Percy Jackson at Hoover Dam, and her life was never the same. Is now Oracle at CHB.

Katie & Miranda Gardner -
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
This game sounds fun so I'll try

They were twins Katie came first. Their parents are James Gardner and Demeter. Katie wanted to run away but Miranda didn't so she stayed home. Katie ran away and stayed in the woods till Will Solace(my boyfriend) found her and took her to CHB. She was waited awhile and then she became the oldest one at the cabin. Once she was there she told her sister and during the Lost Hero she finally came but Katie went on a quest to find a daughter of Athena.

Let's do by BF Will Solace
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
Okay, nobody's posting, so I will.

Will Solace -
Born to Hannah Solace and Apollo, Hannah is a middle-class singer/songwriter who Apollo fell for. Will was raised with his single mom, occasionally getting dreams and birthday presents (like his first bow and arrows). His mother told him that Apollo was his dad when he was thirteen, and she took him to CHB.

Charles Beckendorf -