The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

Asmadasahater posted on May 20, 2011 at 05:32AM
This is my second fanfic.

Welcome and Listen up!

Rating: T
Type: fiction.
Adventure, Humor, some romance, ect.

Diclaimer:I don't own any of the PJO or HoO serie. This is all Rick Riordan's.

The events in this story happen after The Lost Hero.
In the Lost Hero, Jason, Piper, and Leo go on a quest to save Hera. They learn that Gaea is the big bad villan and there is a camp for Roman demigods. Blah, Blah, Blah.

I will call the Roman camp 'The Camp'. If you don't like the name give me other sugestions.

Characters:
Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Gleeson Hedge, Grover Underwood, ect. These characters are no my own. Blah, Blah, Blah.
OC personalities: Gwendolyn McDonald, Dakota Kane, Robert Jordan, Reyna Wright, and Hazel Matthews.
OC: James Mann, Isabelle Bright, Vanessa Janzen, Cooper Levin and Dylan Taylor.

I will try to post once a week. No more, no less.

I hate Spamming. So, don't spam.

If you find pictures or draw your own post them.

Please comment and read.
last edited on May 22, 2011 at 02:39AM

The Heroes of Olympus 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
Percy Jackson
I opened my eyes. I was lying in a bed with a white curtain on one side, like a nurse’s office. All the other beds were vacant. The room was bright, it almost made me blind.
There must have been a hole in the roof because drops of water rained from the ceiling. The place smelled musty.
“Idiot!” Someone yelled. I sat up quickly. They were outside the room, in the hallway. A thicker voice spoke. “I’m sorry, Gwen. He was talking and I thought he was awake.”
The first person sighed, “I know bobby, but you still almost injured him. Lupa made me come up with your punishment. Keep your head down until we forget about this situation, okay?”
They both sound really worried. I wondered what could happen.
I wondered where I was. None of this made sense. Who was Lupa?
I searched for the last thing I remembered . . . .
I couldn't remember any thing. I started freaking out. The door opened I fell back.
He leaned against the wall near the bed I was in.
"Um ... hello." He sung his lance at me with surprising speed. The silver tip was only inches from my undefended chest. I gasped in a deep breath alamed that he might attack.
"Hades gym shorts." I muttered, standing up so fast that I almost tripped.
The boy smiled in amusement.
He looked rather normal execpt wearing thick armor and had long hair that covered his eyes. He oddly remained me of a mop.
"Now your awake?" He sounded like he believe how unlucky he was.
"Put away your weapon." A proud girl entered the room. Just the way she walked gave you confidence.
She was wearing armor that covered her from neck to toe. I couldn't believe that she could move in that get up. But she walked freely.
As she came closer I could her better.
She had long red hair, green eyes, and covered in freckals. She remained me of an apple.
Does everybody around here look like random objects? I put the through a side.
The guy held up his lance.
"Lupa sent me to fetch the boy. He is to see the camp, then see her." The girl explained. It made more questions bubble inside my head.
"Good. My shift is over." The girl said a curse, rolling her eyes.
I got a feeling what she said wasn't to nice...
She turned to me.
"Hi, I'm Reyna Wright." She said. She sounded nice.
She probably had lots of friends.
Or enemies.
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
Awesome great start cantwait till you post :DDD
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
good and creepy
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Luv it :)
over a year ago lost_hero18 said…
big smile
Hi omg love the first chapter!!!!! Please post/write more :)))
over a year ago Crazy4Thalia2 said…
heart
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
This is amazing! super! great!
Are you Partypony or Wisegirl?

This is still wonderful!
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
crying
@Blakerose12:Welcome and thank you.
@Perseus54321:Nice to meet ya.
@PenelopeWolf1:Thank you for your nice comment :)
@lost_hero18:Welcome to the spot.
@Crazy4Thalia2:Um a little overboard with the !. And I am not Partypony or Wisegirl.

Take some freshly baked cupcakes.
*Hands out cupcakes*

I am sorry, but I can't post today. I will post as soon as I can. And enjoy the cupcakes.
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
Yumm cupcakes can't wait till you post !:)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Really good keep posting