The Heroes of Olympus The Crossroads Quest

PenelopeWolf1 posted on May 20, 2011 at 08:26PM
Hi there! This is a story by DemiTitan and me, PenelopeWolf1. In this story someone goes missing and it's up to YOU to find out who and why! Here are the characters...

Main:
Ryan Chase-Jackson - Son of Percy and Annabeth

Madison La Rue - Daughter of Clarisse and Chris

Travistine "Travis" Monroe - Daughter of ???

Please keep watch for the Chapters!

(C) DemiTitan and PenelopeWolf1

All Chapters are written by: DemiTitan and PenelopeWolf1

Thanks!
last edited on May 20, 2011 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Sorri for the wait guys! We'll be postin in a few days! :)
over a year ago ShaileeBug said…
Sounds good little cousin ;) Good Luck!
Thanks Shailee :)
Chapter 1

The axe struck down upon his head. Two men stood next to him. One had a rugged mishapen face and carried a huge bronze axe. The other had a sneaky face and sleek balck hair with tan skin and he looked like a magician. They both wore togas. A amn with long wavy black hair was sat on a rock in an amazing garden. He was squeesing the tanned mans hand tightly. "Prometheus get this thing out of me". There was a huge gash in his head dripping golden blood. Prometheus looked at the misshapen man and said sternly,"go on hephaestus help Zeus".
"Do not talk to me like that. One day your face WILL be as misshapen as mine", hephaestus said.
"Priorities please", Zeus yelled. Hephaestsu spun round the axe and used the hilt of his axe to pry open the gash.
Suddenly a hand grabbed the edge of the hole. Another appeared. Slowly it pulled its way out of the hole and a woman with gray eyes appeared. She stoofd on Zeus head and exposed her shining blue armour with a plumed helm and a tny owl on her shoulder. "I am Athena. Daughter of Metis", she laughed, "hello daddy". She pulled off the helm and flipped back he long sleek black hair. Out of it fell a tiny fly which flew away and transformed into a cloaked figue carrying a tiny bundle of cloth. She pushe dit nto the soft soil and ran away...

Ryan was having a great time. He was with his best friend, Katie, on the beach. They were laughing. "You know Ryan..." Katie started. Ryan started to feel hopeful. "YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!" She yelled in his face. He blinked. "What?" He asked. "RYAN MATTHEW CHASE! WAKE UP!" She said agian in a familar voice. All the sudden the beach faded away.
Ryan eyes opened suddenly. His mom, Annabeth Chase-Jackson, was standing over him. "Ryan, come on sweetie! It's your last day of school! And it's Beach time!" She said and helped him off the bed. She smiled.
Annabeth had Blonde hair, fierce gray eyes, and a warm smile.
Ryan smiled wearily. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." He said.
His mom laughed and walked out of his room.

Twenty minutes later Ryan was wearing tan shorts, black trainers, a blue shirt, and a jacket. His hair never stayed tidy so he didn't even bother to gel it or anything.
He walked downstaires and grabbed a piece of toast.
"Hey mom, dad." He said and took a bite and made sure he had all his school books and swimming shorts were in his bag.
His dad, Percy Jackson, smiled. "Ready to see Katie today?" He asked.
Ryan rolled his eyes. but didn't respond.
Percy had black hair and sea green eyes. His smile was kind and gentle.
Ryan didn't get his looks from his dad though. Ryan had black untidy hair and Gray eyes.
A honk came from outside. "Gotta run! Love you guys!" He said and ran out the door to meet the bus.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
Travis
last edited over a year ago
Travis
madison
madison
Ryan
Ryan