The Heroes of Olympus Race to get home - A Percy Jackson Story

ShaileeBug posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 01:12AM
'Race to get home', is about Percy Jackson and how he get's stuck at this strange place, with no memory, no friends, and no way to get home.

Characters

Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon (Neptune)
Brett McKayne, daughter of Ceres (Demeter)
Marcie Evans, daughter of Mars (Ares)

Other Characters

Hazel Night, daughter of Nox (Nyx)
Reyna Dawn, daughter of Vesta (Hestia)
Bobby Quinn, son of Apollo (Apollo)
Dakota Allen, daughter of Venus (Aphrodite)
Gwen Fairland, daughter of Janus (Janus)

With help from his new friends, will Percy make it home?

Or will he die before he ever get's home, or ever leaves the camp?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~

(C) ShaileeBug - June 2011 :-)
last edited on Jun 10, 2011 at 03:59PM

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago neptune4 said…
Can't wait to read it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
Sounds good:-)
over a year ago cro0010 said…
smile
I liked your other one so this one must be good. Can't wait!
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
smile
Can't wait Shailee :D
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
It sounds good:) post soon :D
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
ooooo this is going to be good....i know it will
over a year ago ShaileeBug said…
Thanks guys :-) I am going to change some of the Characters parents.

Ω Chapter 1 Ω
Even before Percy almost got killed by a Psycho-Girl-With-A-Giant-Sword-That-Her-Pa­ren­ts-­App­are­ntl­y-G­ave­-He­r, he was having a terrible headache.
He woke up what seemed to be a hospital room. He sat up and immediatly had a sword pointed at his chest by a girl.
This girl had Raven black hair, eyes so pale green they looked close to white, and freckles. She was wearing jean capri's, a purple t-shirt, and black converse with her hair pulled in a pony tail.
She looked like a mean British person, Percy thought.
"What is your name?" She asked, Percy was right. She was British. Her eyes were narrowed.
"Percy Jackson." Percy said, his voice quiet and eye-ing the sword at his chest. The girl stared at him.
"Percy Jackson," She said. "How did you get here?"
"Woah, Let me ask you something," Percy said. "What is YOUR name?"
The girl stood straighter. "Brett McKayne. Daughter of Ceres." She said proudly and held out her palm. Percy looked and raised an eyebrow but all the sudden a flower appeared:" It was a Lilac.
"Wow." Percy said, amused. "Impressive."
Brett poked his chest. "Get up and follow me Percy Jackson. You must meet Lupa." A smile played at her lips. "She will tell you if you live... or die."

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
On that happy note, Percy stood up and followed Brett outside. I put my hand to my eyes to keep the sun out of them. Brett moved quick for a Daughter of the Flower goddess. A bunch of kids gave me dirty looks. A few snickers, grunts, almost punch's later, we made it to a big stone house.

Brett turned to me her face a mask. "Go to the end of the hall, turn left, and go straight down. You'll see an oak door, go through it and you'll see another door. Knock an wait for her to call you in. And when she does," Brett smiled evilly. "You better be ready Perseus Jackson, we are not your kind of people." With that she ran off, leaving Percy thinking while he was walking inside: Oh my gods, I'm in a whackado camp.

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
As Percy walked down the hall there were many jars full of monster parts, and was that guts?! Percy walked faster and made a sharp left and ran into a door. "OW!" He yelled. He opened it and saw the other door. Above it were the words: Indigetem Academiae, finis est initium, but Percy couldn't read them, But under those in small words were something he could read: Ακαδημία Demigod? Το τέλος είναι μόνο η αρχή, It said: Academy of Demigod ; The End is only the Beginning. Well what the heck did that mean? Percy thought. He sighed and knocked.
A ladies voice called: "Come in Perseus Jackson."
Percy hesitated but then, thinking he was stupid, walked inside the door.

over a year ago athena305 said…
Nice! It's good. Cliffhanger!
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Good Job Shailee :D
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
Cool I like it Post soon Shailee:)
over a year ago cro0010 said…
cloudy
I like it! Nice cliffhanger. Wonder what'l happen to percy?
over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
It great. Like it so far.
last edited over a year ago