The Hunger Games How do YOU think Mockingjay should have played out?

flabaloobalah posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 01:20AM
Alright. I worship Suzanne Collins and all her HungerGameyNess, and mockingjay left me speechless, but let me ask the people: if it were up to YOU, how would have Mockingjay ended?
In a way, this is like fanfiction, but PRETTY PLEASE WITH MORPHLING ON TOP don't overkill the MarySueNess or loveydoveyness or even the pointlessness! Just tell me what would have made you less shocked or sad or angry.
Personally I would pretty much leave it the same, minus Coin overall and Finnick and Prim dying. Gale would still be gone but he and Katniss would despise each other SOOO much less angry because Prim would still be around. That's what my fanfic on here, Ashes Ashes is about. Except I didn't change what happened; I just supplied kind of a narrative through all three books (plus a prologue and epilogue) in someone else's perspective.
THANKS A BUNCHES AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN WITH THE ODDS BEING EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!!
*does drunk haymitch head dive off stage*
last edited on Jan 02, 2012 at 01:23AM

The Hunger Games 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smitty235 said…
Peeta would have left Katniss alone and let her be with Gale, and they would have lived happily ever after :)
And Prim and Finnick would have lived.
last edited over a year ago