The Hunger Games The Fanpop Games

morganaforever posted on Jun 03, 2012 at 09:19PM
So, the Second Fanpop Games seems to have came to an end.
So, I will start this thread. It follows basically the same rules as the other one.
First of all, you already have your tributes so you post the details about your tribute and weapons and the likes.
When most of the tributes have joined this one (if you want to), I will post up the first challenge. All other challenges have been scrapped.
On the 10th June, I will post a list of all districts/tributes. If there are any vacancies, newbies can join. Any questions, mail me or post here.

Happy Hunger Games and May the Odds be Ever in your Favour!!!!!

P.S - Try and let all others who were in the other games know so we can get started soon :D

The Hunger Games 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
Name: Bane Krons
District: 3
Weapon Skills: Throwing Knife, Anything electronic, and a sword.
Dislikes:The Past, District 12 and Bitter Roots.
Looks, Pale Skin, Deep Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, A Green Shirt and Black Pants.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
Name :Stevii Gray
District :5
Skills : She can through a knife and hit a target dead center, and knows a lot of healing herbs, being from the medicane district
Personality : untrusting., good at faking trust and happiness, aggressive, stubborn, determined
Looks : Tall, curly oak colored hair, brown eyes, pale skin, very light and thin, with sharp defined facial fetures.
over a year ago goobsheep said…
ahhh i have three in the other one and those are mine i guess haha, you can put Aaron as district 11.
my three were Aaron Sweeney, Philip Brease, and Tyson Jackson.
over a year ago morganaforever said…
^^
Would you mind putting the details so others don't have the same and so it is quite simple once we start. Thanks :D