The Hunger Games Would you compete?

HisMine posted on Mar 02, 2009 at 01:51AM
If you were in one of the districts would you compete in the Hunger Games or would you do your best not to starve???
last edited on Mar 02, 2009 at 02:55PM

The Hunger Games 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago radigan2010 said…
I personally would not try to be in the Hunger Games. I know for a fact that I would starve because I always eat, but I think it's because I run too much, but anyways. . .
I don't like the idea of some people killing each other either. And I could never live with any quilt, no matter for how long, of killing someone.
over a year ago Emm027 said…
Hell no I wouldn't compete! I mean, if I was suddenly chosen out of everyone and forced into the game, I would do everything in my powere to stay alive but I would never volunteer to become a contestant.
over a year ago HisMine said…
smile
Lol, i like the way you said that. Your like hell no lol.intresting reply
over a year ago Andolion said…
Me in today - No way! I would never kill someone. I would rather starve
Me if I grew up then - Maybe not so much if you grew up seeing it happen you might grow calloused and maybe even enjoy it...
over a year ago HisMine said…
smile
Lol
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
i think i would compete when necessary...let others kill most people first then try to survive and win...sorta like rue...i almost cried when she died
over a year ago radigan2010 said…
i did cry when she died.
over a year ago RaineChild said…
I cried at the end of the book...idky
over a year ago RaineChild said…
I wouldnt compete but if i got picked, i would do anything to stay alive.
over a year ago meh-hagan said…
smirk
i wouldnt compete at all. I would compete if i was forced. I would stay somewhere where i wouldnt be found
over a year ago Sheloggs said…
blush
Hmm...You know..I might. I probably am only saying this because our country is not Panem, but you know...it sounds exciting in a way..but, i think no at the same time cause I am hard to catch like Rue, but I am no good with planation and knowing what is bad to eat.
over a year ago Lilrue87 said…
surprise
NEVER!! I wold die in a second!! I can't even kill bugs!! Let alone people!!
over a year ago Mr_Nmm said…
I would go in (because i probably could kill if i needed to) I would grab some stuff around the cornucopia then run if i won i would live a great life and if i lost then well at least its over...
over a year ago benurussell said…
i would compete
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
I'd be like Katniss. I wouldn't try to get picked, but I'd go into save my sibling, then when I was in it, I'd do everything to win.
over a year ago Ravens427 said…
cool
I would try not to because i couldnt live the rest of my life knowing that because of me someone has died. But! If i did get picked. IM FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE! I would grab a bunch of items and run! I would find some food take a nap and at night see who died and then kill people in the night. I would try and form an alliance to take out careers and then when they are dead break the alliance and hope to win!
over a year ago artsyenj said…
I would never volunteer to go into some unknown arena to kill people, and probably get killed in the process haha. I couldnt live with myself, and even if i only had to kill one person i dont think that i would have been able to do it. The careers just want attention and fame, didnt katniss say that they ususally dont win anyway??? of course if i was katniss then i would put my name in more than once to get the bread, and i would have to go if they pulled my name, but i would never be a career
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago anasoto96 said…
i would compete im not the kind of person to just sit back a watch
over a year ago cool_iceman said…
i would never compete!(nightmare) im not even good in physical stuff.i would probably die in the cornucopia.....