The Hunger Games Who are you in Hunger Games?

Sheloggs posted on May 27, 2009 at 01:24AM
Ok. So this is a topic on what character would you be on hunger games! Would you be Katniss, brave and bold,or like Peeta, shy and loving, or more like Foxface, smart and fast?Even like Rue? Please tell me who you would be and why! Thx so much.

PS: Just for the record, I hate to say this, I would be Clove or Glimmor.
save

The Hunger Games 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lilrue87 said…
I think I would be like Rue cuz I am hard to catch and I am very quiet! LOL
over a year ago Mr_Nmm said…
In truth i would be like Foxface because i am cunning and i am amazing at taking advantage of others.
over a year ago PeppermintMills said…
I think I'd be most like Peeta. I would want to avoid hurting other people for as long as possible, but if the person I loved was there and in danger I would put myself in harm's way in order to make sure that my loved one was kept safe.
over a year ago hungergames_fan said…
smile
even tho im a girl im more shy and loving like peeta.i would dedicate myself to someone and do anything to save them.i fall in love easily and stick to that person for a long time like peeta.im also very shy and quite but im not afraid to express my feelings to someone i care about.i would say im definatly like my favorite charachter peeta!
over a year ago Ponylover791 said…
I would Def be Petta. I would hate to kill anybody.
over a year ago sccrlvr123 said…
I would def be Katniss, Kill if nessasary, I'm brave, and Intellegant.
over a year ago benurussell said…
angry
I would be Cato. I work out and have a temper
over a year ago cool_iceman said…
laugh
I would be Effie im so enthusiastic!!! and optimistic but sometimes dumb like I cant see the whole picture
over a year ago Nickipedia said…
smile
I'd be Rue because i'm kinda quiet, sweet, and i love climbing trees
:)
over a year ago Claudia4599 said…
In truth... I'm Katniss. I brave, and I go hunting! plus, I'm good with a bow and arrow!
over a year ago hungergamer said…
I think I'd be Gale. I am very protective like him and have his temper at times. I'm always there for friends like him. But if I believe in something I will let it be known whether or not somebody will agree with it or not.
over a year ago Me_Iz_Here said…
Katniss, Peeta, Foxface, and Rue all in one.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sam7b said…
I'd be Katniss/Rue.
over a year ago iamawesome77 said…
I'd be Gale. Quiet, strong, and good with the bow.