The Hunger Games Would you like more fans?

Lilrue87 posted on Jun 20, 2009 at 09:21PM
IDK... I mean I only know two other people that go to my school to read the book so forums and websites are pretty much the only place where I talk about it... so it might be nice to have a little more fans... but I don't want it to end up like twilight where its a really good book but soo many people like it that when you try to talk about it everyone stares at you like your crazy.... idk maybe its just me...

The Hunger Games 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sheloggs said…
I get ya. I wish there were more fans. But, hunii, because Suzzzyyyy (lolz) sold her book over to imax and make a movie..well, around 2011 or 2010...expect a WHOLE lot more fans!
over a year ago Lilrue87 said…
yah probably.
over a year ago radigan2010 said…
Yeah. I like how this is still low-key because only people who care enough to find a place to talk about it will talk about it.
However, i had one of my best friends and my sister read it so I could talk to them about it. =)
over a year ago Lilrue87 said…
lol my friend told me and my other friend about it
over a year ago vjchambers said…
I think it is kind of a tough sell, because when you explain it to someone it doesn't sound very original. (It totally sounds like The Running Man or Battle Royale.) You really just have to convince people to read it because it's so awesome.