The Hunger Games 3rd book OFFICIAL INFORMATION

jinxreddog posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 05:22AM
The third book is called Mockingjay and it's the final book. :( It comes out 178 days from now (October 24th) and it's gonna be epic! Any ideas about what will happen in it? For this info, visit www.scholastic.com/thehungergames.
last edited on Feb 27, 2010 at 05:29AM

The Hunger Games 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jinxreddog said…
wink
I think Peeta is gonna lead the rebellion and Katniss will almost die but live. Peeta will save her and everyone but he will die and leave Katniss to be with Gale. I think Katniss will be president of the new nation. And Finnick will marry Wario and... Never mind.
over a year ago Lallybroch said…
It looks like they've actually moved up the date for the release of Mockingjay to August 24, 2010. Also, there's a Hunger Games movie coming out in 2011.

link
www.scholastic.com/thehungergames.
over a year ago mickeymouse2146 said…
i dont think peeta will die
over a year ago jmg2596 said…
big smile
uhm dude! no peeta's not gonna die! people keep saying that shizz. i think that peeta and katniss will end up together. and gale and maddge will be together so yeah. idk. we will probly find out more about district 13 and the people who live there will tell us what happened and stuff. cant wait though! aaah.

i wish that its not just a trilogy though. wish it was more like 5 books or 6...as long as peetas in it im good! :)
over a year ago emmett said…
smile
I agree with jinxreddog ... I think something along those lines will happen :)
over a year ago softball27 said…
>>>>>>>>>>&g­t;&­gt;­NO OFFENSE TO TEAM PEETA BUT I HOPE HE DIES AND LEAVES GALE WITH KATNISS<<<<<<<<<­;&l­t;&­lt;­;&l­t;&­lt;­;&l­t;&­lt;­;i luv peeta 2 but i luv gale more
over a year ago snoops4ever said…
gale should be with madge and katniss should be with peeta. gale can go suck one he hasn't been there for katniss like peeta has. :( this series is so unpredictable i'm gonna put my money on the fact that katniss is really pregnant! haha! we'll never know til the book comes out :P
over a year ago XxIsabellaxX said…
Lol
No offense but that isnt a very smart thing to say
*Cough*
I LOVE PEETA