The Hunger Games Plz convince me- Peeta or Gale?

jinxreddog posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 10:55PM
Right now I'm team Katniss cuz I have no idea who I should choose. Try to convince me to join your side.

The Hunger Games 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago silver93 said…
team peeta because gale and katniss have more of a brother-sister bond. she actually has feelings for peeta when she kisses him, and she's clearly liked him since he gave her the bread.
over a year ago mickeymouse2146 said…
i am also on team because whenever katniss mentions gale and when she admitted that liking him was mostl part of the games he was upset with hher. I think katniss likes him because she always wants peeta to comfort her in cf
over a year ago cleo13491 said…
As much as I want Katniss to end up with Gale, I think she loves Peeta. She seems to think that Gale is who she is supposed to be with, and that a relationship with Peeta is forced by the hand of the Capitol.

I think Katniss is confused about her feelings for Peeta, because she doesn't want to feel like she's following what the Capitol had planned out for her, and she also doesn't want to hurt Gale.

Sooo, team Peeta, I guess. But who started all this ' Team ' junk? This isn't twilight, people.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silver93 said…
its for every series, twilight is just the most popular. for harry potter it was referred to as shippers. good point cleo that was a very good way to describe it. i can't understand what mickeymouse is saying tho, could u re-phrase?
over a year ago jinxreddog said…
thanks! I'll think about it
over a year ago sicelyarien said…
angelic
She cant really live without any of them. Choosing sides just make everything crazy just stay nutral
over a year ago colorfulssmile said…
idk. i really ♥ gale but peeta's really sweet and they've been through a lot together but gale is the one who really knows katniss inside out since they've been friends for so long. i'm really a team gale kind of person.
over a year ago charlotteloca said…
I love Gale but I think she will end up with Peeta. Well the thing is I love both of them especially Petta he is sweet and caring and sometimes when Katniss kisses him she feels something.