The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Prediction!

fan-girl123 posted on May 09, 2010 at 02:52PM
Okay, so this is what I predict will happen in Mocking Jay. Please leave your preditions in the comments.

So, Catching Fire ends when Gale is telling Katniss that there is no Disrict 12 anymore.

Prediction 1:
If there is a 76th Hunger Games...

I belive that Katniss will be hiding with Haymitch and everyone else who were tooken.

The capital will want to find them because they know she's alive. And who does Katniss love... Prim! So they might take prim or her name will be called in the reaping if there is one. Since, Effie calls the names and is on Katniss's side. She might change Prim's name into somebody elses, but then she will be killed by the capital, knowing her personality she doesn't want to die. So, she'll call Prim's name, but she will try to help her.

If the capital breaks the rules by taking someone older than 18, such as Gale... thats perfect bait for Katniss. She loves Prim and Gale and will let the capital kill her or take her to save the onesshe loves.

So prim might go into the games, and be killed or the other contestants will want her to win because of Katniss and everything.

If Prim wins, ... thats where I don't know what will happen next if my prediction is correct.

Prim might be dead in Mocking Jay, but if my prediction is true, then her charcter is a big one so Susan Collins will decide that she won't die.

This is driving me crazy... I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to read Mocking Jay!!!!

Tell me your predictions or continue mine at the point where I stopped. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hunger Games 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fan-girl123 said…
smile
mocking jay comes out in August and the movie is predicted to come out in 2011. I want to be in the movie so badly. I'd die for the part of Prim becasue I match her looks and personality and am good at acting. Idon't know how people get into movies!!!!!!
over a year ago the_actress said…
well, they are in district 13 now so i don't think prim will be announced as a compeditor. i like your prediction though :)
over a year ago softball27 said…
smirk
Im not sure that prim even be in the reaping because 1.)District 12 doesn't exist anymore and 2.) Gale gets Prim and her mom out of Panem as said in Catching Fire.
I believe that since didtrict 13 creates bombs they may threaten the capitol and in some way president snow dies and Haymitch becomes the president and the games the reaping and the amount of poorness will decrease . i think their will be a huge battle and everyone who is mentioned in the books like Bonnie Twill Gale's mom the avox's and the really nice peacekeepers of district twelve will work together to bring down the capitol with Katniss leading them.
>>>>As for peeta and gale , im sorry to say but i think that one of them will die dramaticly and heroically and katniss will end up with whoever is left. I n my personal opinion is that Gale should end up with Katniss.>>>>>>>>&g­t;L­UV YA PEETA BUT U HAVE GOT 2 GO<<<<<No offense to Team Peeta<<<<<<<<<&­lt;­;&l­t;&­lt;­;&l­t;&­lt;­;