The Hunger Games Gale and Katniss?

colorfulssmile posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 02:57PM
Would Gale and Katniss be the perfect people to be in a relationship? I think so, but I just want your opinions. Why is that so? Why not?

The Hunger Games 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AnonymusAlias said…
I don't know... both guys are pretty extraordinary and what-not.
So I asked myself these questions:
If Katniss, was hanging by a tree with only 5 seconds to say someone's name, who's would she say?: This one was hard but I chose both Peeta and Gale.

Who would confess their undying love to Katniss in front of everyone if it meant choosing him? Of course this would be Peeta. Peeta is somewhat more open with his feelings.

Who could make Katniss feel safe? My 1st thought was Gale because he's all protective and stufff, but what about that bedroom scene with Peeta? Hmmmm????

Who makes Katniss worry like a crazy old wife? It would be Peeta, I dont' even know why I asked myself this question.

And last but not least, Who can make Katniss feel so miserable when he is gone. Of course, this is Peeta. For those of you who haven't read Catching fire, please do not read this. She ATTACKED HAYMITCH when she found out that Peeta was gone at the end! Now if you ask me I think she is in love with Peeta but she doesn't know it. So therefore Gale and Katniss would never make it together, they just can't depend on each other. Wait, rephrasing that sentence. They don't really need each other, whilst Katniss and Peta need each other more than a crack-head needs marijuana.
Sorry this is so long
over a year ago colorfulssmile said…
haha thats okay. hmm. you have some good points, but i'm sticking to my opinion. :) i don't think katniss and peeta would be a bad couple though. they are sweet together and they've gone through a lot, too.
over a year ago roxypunkin said…
GALE! GALE! GALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago colorfulssmile said…
omg! i totally agree.(:
over a year ago XxIsabellaxX said…
PEETA ! PEETA ! PEETA !
Just my opinion!link
over a year ago shingkai said…
sad
after reading the last book i really don't understand why people still picking gale
over a year ago XxIsabellaxX said…
laugh
@SHINGKAI

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU
over a year ago THG123 said…
Thank you Shingkai! Why are people still on his side? He left Katniss without any goodbye, What, it would've killed him to leave a note or something?!
over a year ago shingkai said…
sad
it made me think that if gale was in the hunger games with katniss, katniss would never be a victor. she would never get out there alive because gale would probably abandoned her or accepts her offer to kill her so he could be a victor. oops... REAL or NOT REAL... haha i can't get over it
over a year ago KitsonGirl said…
kiss
I personally think that Peeta and Katiss are a better realationship, all that they have been through thougher.

im only in the middle of catching fire, so not so sure how their friendship ends up.
over a year ago thehglover said…
PEETA SUCKS
GALE ROCKS
over a year ago kkluvbr said…
tongue
i really like gale and i prefer him because peetas plain annoying! but after the 3rd book i say neither!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hann13 said…
Gale!!!! peeta is soooo annoying
over a year ago Arissa1422 said…
Peeta defiantly isn't annoying. Yeah maybe sometimes he gets on my nerves, but Gale did too. THROUGH THE ENTIRE BOOK OF MOCKINGJAY. Gale just acted like a huge asshole. There are about 500 other reasons why Peeta is better than Gale. I don't think that 'Peeta or Gale?' is even a question after reading Mockingjay. The obvious choice is Peeta.
By the way, i was a Gale fan before Mockingjay (and parts of Catching Fire) So adds to it too, i defiantly switched to Peeta after Gale became a bloodthirsty rude maniac in Mockingjay.