The Hunger Games Who's your cast list? Write what you think will be your cast for The Hunger Games.

Blacksword posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 12:49AM
I was thinking of a good Forum post so I guess I just thought about doing this.Here you can tell what your cast might be for The Hunger Games.Have Fun and Enjoy!

The Hunger Games 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago isabellalala said…
I'm all for unknowns, but if I had to choose (solely on looks) I would have:
Katniss - Hailee Steinfeld, I know she's young, but I think she could easily pull of being 16. It's completely opposite to who I used want, Lyndsy Fonseca, who is 23 or 24 haha.
Peeta - Chord Overstreet. I kind of wish he wasn't who I wanted, but he is, for some strange reason he is who I imagined throughout.
Gale - Tom Sturridge. He's pasty instead of tanned, and English, but I don't know, he's who I imagined. He's skinny too though :)

I do realise there are huge age differences between the three, especially between Chord and Hailee, but this is just for looks and I know it's not realistic so don't hate on me :(

Haymitch - Robert Downey Junior. Enough said.
Effy - Jessalyn Gilsig (I think it's because I found Effy annoying like I did with Terri in Glee)
Finnick - Alex Pettyfer was made for the role in my opinion, he shouldn't be Peeta!
Prim - Chloe Mortez possibly?
President Snow - Billy Bob Thornton IS PERFECT for the role.
Rue - Willow Smith has a great face, but she's an unrealistic choice. But I want someone with dark skin, it will bum me out if they're white.

I can't think of anymore at the moment, I might add some later :)
over a year ago isabellalala said…
I forgot Cinna! Milo Ventimiglia for some weird reason.
over a year ago Arissa1422 said…
I want unknown as well, for most of the rolls anyways.

Katniss- Willa Holland! She is exactly how i pictured Katniss! All she needs is darker hair and i seriously think she is perfect
Prim- Chloe Mortez. i guess, she is the most similar in my opinion, but i would much rather have an unknown for Prim.
Mrs. Everdeen- Reese Witherspoon is how i pictured her. Only not all dolled-up.
Gale- Gaspard Ulliel, basically exactly how i pictured Gale.
Peeta- I pictured him exactly like Peter from Narnia (i don't know his name lol) But he can't be Peeta because he was in Narnia and that would remind me of Peter. So Peeta should be an unknown in my opinion.
Haymitch- Robert Downy Jr.
Rue- Sydney Park. i guess.. but i would rather have her unknown.
Effie- Morgan Fairchild
Madge- Anna Sophia Robb.
Cinna- Hugh Dancy
Foxface- Liliana Mumy