The Twilight/Brucas Fan Girls♥ The Fan Girls Appreciation Thread.

brattynemz posted on Nov 29, 2008 at 09:49AM
It all started when..
Alice: "HAHAHAHA. I love our super powers :) We should have our own cartoon!!! We could be like the powerpuff girls... except there is four of us and we are the "Brucas/Twilight Fangirls" Oooh I'm loving it already. If that were a real show I would watch it LOL :D"'

*boom*

the TBFG was created! Thanks to Hannah! :)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

This is open to all who can stand us fan girls. lol. Really. You have no idea how we are when we talk about Brucas, Twilight, and men. lol.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

FAN GIRLS' POWERS:
One rule: A TBFG can't use her power against her fellow TBFG's.

♥ brattynemz - seeing the future, making you see whatever she likes, absorbs other hero's power. :D
♥ brucas4ever - reading people's mind, mind control, super speed.
♥ 1treehillfan - emotional control, cupid power, flying, super strength.
♥ mollyx365 - invisible, can cook food anytime and eat them without gaining a pound, can transport herself/the food (hey the food isn't invisible!).
♥ Janni - Explode thing with me mind, Force Field, taking shape of eveything near her.
♥ MischaLover - healing, power of persuasion.
♥ RealLuvAlwaysBL - built in sonar/gps, exude pheromones that allow me to seduce and incapacitate men.
last edited on Feb 03, 2009 at 10:55AM

The Twilight/Brucas Fan Girls♥ 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...