The Winx Club Time for a cliche, but with a twist.

OmegaFan posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 03:55PM
Let's see how creative you guys are with your own Winx Club characters. But the twist is, I am a guy and I have my own character. A rare boy with magical powers.

The Winx Club 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OmegaFan said…
big smile
Enjoying the twist, the fact is that's the truth. My character's name is Delone Thidran. He is a boy with a Phoenix Flame. The Phoenix Flame has two forms. The first is a regular flame. Delone is a once in a 1000 yr bearer of its more potent form. The bearer is known as the Phoenix Flare. He contains a small flame on the outside of his body where his heart lies on the inside. He contains the ability to come back from death stronger. The only way for him to truly die is to sacrifice himself to protect others. Also, as the phoenix is a holy and benevolent creature, if a wielder of either form does evil actions when it isn't for a friend, one of two consequences may befall all who wield the Phoenix Flame. If it is just the first form, all the people with the Phoenix Flame won't be able to use it the flame for 250 years. If it is with Delone, the Phoenix Flame will completely die. It isn't by just one actino that will cause the consequences, but around 12. Delone's home planet is Tindra. The Tindrans and the people of Sparx have been allies for over 5000 yrs. All the Tindrans have the Phoenix Flame. The Tindrans home planet was destroyed before Sparx was put in the ice age. There are two Tindrans left. One is Delone, the other an man named Talorin. Delone is a baby when Tindra is destroyed, by the time his powers emerge, he is a teenager, about 17. Talorin is at Alfea as a guest to tell the fairies about the legend of Tindra when Delone's power emerges. The witches get to Delone before Talorin and the fairies could, also Talorin loses his sight since of Darkor. Delone is a kind person who is deceived by the witches (big surprise) who tell him that the Dragon Fire and the Phoenix Flame are natural rivals and one cannot live while the other lives. Delone is sent by the witches to destroy Red Fountain. In fact, if the powers of the Dragon Fire and the Phoenix Flame are used at about the same time, they create the Eternal Flame, a flame that cannot be quenched, but isn't destructive, in fact, it is a healing fire. Delone knows about the Dragon Fire, and when the powers of the Phoenix Flame and the Dragon Fire face off, the Phoenix Flame holds out for a short time. During that time, Delone remembers the Dragon Fire and Phoenix Flame's true relationship. He gets hit from behind by Icy and he changes to the fairies side. The powers of the Phoenix Flame are limited by side. As he has found the truth and is on the right side, the Phoenix Flame reaches its full strength, which is just short of the Dragon Fire's power.
over a year ago silverfairy said…
smile
Should we create our own chacters here?