The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea andros! (For all roleplayers)

pandawinx posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 03:13PM
Alright, here is andros! This place takes 6 hours on a deluxe ferry, but its worth it!

Layla is here and you can ask her ANY questions!
You also have access to the swimming pool with the scariest slides!
Not to mention the speedboats and 5 star bedrooms!
:D enjoy!

The Winx Club 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pandawinx said…
sunny
Telemira: Wow, its beautiful here, veevee dont you....(Stares as veevee's already on the speedboat swimming around and laughing)
Telemira: Agree....
over a year ago Elie_star said…
surprise
Miele - You're right Tina! It's beautiful! And... There's Layla over there!!! Look at her eyes, they have the colour of the sea! She's beautiful!!!
big smile
Veevee: Tell me about it! (Grins)
over a year ago 30degrees said…
surprise
Rani: OMG! i cant believe I am in Andros!
all around here is beautifull!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: I know right!
wow! and Layla looks awesome!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
big smile
Zakkalise: can we go to melody next. (goes on the biggest water slide takes izzy with her) Hey everyone i say we go on a layla hunt
sunny
Layla: Hi everyone! (Smiles) Wow, i cant believe it, the next generation of us defenders! You havent got any trouble with the trix have you?
big smile
Zakkalise: well that was easer then i thought. No i have'nt but i do want to meet icy, we have the same power (thinks: then i can hold her captive and make her teach me how to use my powers)so how are you. im Zakkalise i love music sports and art.
smile
Izzy: hi! I am Isabella but you can call me Izzy for short (smiles) I love music, dance and be with friends!
I am a big fan of you! you rock! (giggles)
wink
Zakkalise: I see you've met layla too izzy
Izzy: yeah! she is just aweesome!
smile
Zakkalise: i know
Izzy: I want to learn how to dance like her!
Zakkalise: i want to sing like musa, and swim like layla
over a year ago Ember89 said…
smile
Ember:(thinks it's great to see Layla. I guess being the princess of Eraklyon and Domino has it's perks) It's so beautiful here. I want to learn to dance just like you Layla!
smile
Zakkalise: well ask her for dance lessons (leads ember to Layla) good luck
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: I'm Chloe. And i'm a big fan of you Layla!
smile
Miele - Nice to meet you Layla... My name is Miele *smile and blush a bit*. Andros is wonderful and you're beautiful! Can you tell us something about the time when you were a defender of Alfea?
cool
Zakkalise: yah that would be cool
blush
Ember:Hi Layla. I'm Ember (smiles) I was wondering if you could give me dancing lessons
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: (Looks around)
sunny
Layla: Hi, its nice to meet you guys too. You look so cool! Well, being a defender of alfea can get you down sometimes, you can feel a bit pathectic....But its worth it! Their's so much friendship and adventure and sports!
big smile
Zakkalise: it is really fun, it shows you just how much you can do
wink
Miele - Thanks Layla, you're so nice. I hope to became a good alfea defender like you was. I think that protect someone is the best thing I can do!
crying
Veevee: (Sits down on the grass, looks to checks no-ones there, and puts her face in her hands and starts to cry)
Ember: vee what's wrong? (walks up to veevee and sits down beside her)
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
Silvia:(joins ember and veevee)Veevee?You alright,girl?Come on,you can tell us,you know.

last edited over a year ago
rainy
Veevee: (frowns) What are you two doing here?
Telemira: We just wanna help you out!
Veevee: Its the prison-thing ok!
Silvia:(pats veevee on the back)Oh girl.Try forgetting about it.
last edited over a year ago
(Dear flora-bloom,
please check out the last page of roleplay: alfea! earth forum if you want to see what i mean. :) )
Ember: vee are you saying you did steal from the museum?
Ever: (walks in just as ember was talking) hey vee so did you steal from the museum?
Ember: if she did I know she would feel bad and return what she stole but if she didn't no harm done!
Veevee: (Shakes head) I didn't steal it. But i deserve this prison sentence. I've done it so many times before and never got caught. it's only fair i face up now.
worried
Silvia:What?No,that;s not possible.
hmmm
Telemira; You don't know about veevee's past Silvia?
Ember: no I know you stole alot and gotten in trouble...but I really don't think jail is the best place maybe ms faragonda could come up with something like I dunno cleaning the school inside and out without magic?
Ever: or you could organize all of the books in the library!
Miele - I think that you're a bit sad, Vee. If you stole in the past, you would have paid for thisin the past. I think that you've to pay for what you do, not for you did. Let me see a smile, come on, Veevee.
Silvia:Miele's right!Come on,Veevee.Try to stop thinking about it.There'll be something we can do about it!
Veevee: (Sighs) (quietly) It's just I'm....selfish. I only seem to care about myself and my stuff.
Telemira: Well i know for a fact THAT'S not true. The last bit, not so much the first bit.
Veevee: Ok then, prove it.
Telemira: (Bites lip) Well, remember that time time i accidentally broke that plant pot when you were seven and mum and dad thought it was you?
Veevee: (nods) Yeah, what about it?
Telemira: And you happily took the blame and the week grounding. And there are loads of other stuff too--- like.....(send telepathic message to the other tavs- Help me out here!)
angelic
Ember: Hey vee remember when we fought over pyshimar and the cops got you for stealing jewels and I came in and was willing to help you out? I even said I stole them! And how about the time Charles took the dragon fire? I believe you helped along with the other tav
Ever: and our exams man those four rooms were tough but I think you helped me out you gave me courage to keep trying!
sunny
Miele - Do you remember the little Miele that you met in the library our first day here in Alfea? Well, if I'm what I'm now it's because you've taught me how to believe in myself! You're great, Vee, stop thinking you're wrong! You and the other Tav girls taught me how to became what I'm now!
Silvia:(thinks:I've got nothing to tell her.They've been friends for so long,they know each other.I don't.I still don't belong.)Well,I don't know much about you,Veevee.But I'm sure you're a great person!Don't start beating yourself up.