The Winx Club I am making a FF

winxlove2 posted on Sep 01, 2010 at 12:16PM
my fast FF didin't go well:( so I gonna make a new one(hope more ppl will sign inn).your fairy can't be winx color-over.use base of winx and then color-over hair clothies,wings eck.or it can be maked fairy *like koari*(maked in digital art prigram*if you need base I can give you meny(body,mermaid,chibi,love and pet pose,pixies)

This is what I need:

Name:
Strange think about her:
Pixie(if you whant)
parents:
sibling(if have it):
look(normal):
Look(transform):
level of transform:
Bio:

so if you need I can make you fairy but you must tell my her look:)

this mine:

Name:Jingjang(more likes just jing)
Power:light&dark,good&evil:)
Strange think about her:well her step-perents are elfs-pixies
Pixie(if you whant):she doesen't have her own but her step-perents are pixies-elfs(jing father,jang girl)
parents:dead kim(mom) and dead glim(father)
sibling(if have it):Junglong(sister)
look(normal):white-black hair,clothie allwait white-black(all ways!)
Look(transform):black-white dress whit W-B flover,B-W gloves,B-W shoes,gray wings and sign of D-L :)
level of transform:Bilievix
Bio:her parents are dead(mother when jingjang wus born,father when she lost control of her powers a nd used dead speel)then pixie of her mother jing like adopted her.jing met jang pixie of jingjangs father(he wus a wizard) they got mered.because jingjang didin't have name so they cald her jingjang:)she hate her self becase she killd her dad.she never will use her evil powers.:(
and pick:sorry I will add it later(I need to make sophix and lovix)

The Winx Club 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
for stella4ever:
for stella4ever:
base 2 for stella4ever:
base 2 for stella4ever:
for stella4ever:agen
for stella4ever:agen
over a year ago CyD12 said…
big smile
Can you give me bases of Roxy and pixies plz?

I will lov to join!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Can I Join?

Name:Diana
Power:The Moon and Stars
Strange thing about her:Even though she is the fairy of the moon,she would never travel there.She's too scared.Ironic eh?Her parents r also wuite strange.Her mother is a witch and her father is a wizard.
Pixie:(If u want)None,she doesn't care too much for pixies.
Parents:Severus Snape (Don't judge!) & Aurora Snape (She does not look like Aurora from Winx).
Sibling:(If any)Miele (14)
Looks (Normal):Long,black hair from her father,and dark black eyes with dashes of green(Mix of her mother and fathers eye color).Usually wears green t-s,jeans,boots,flip-flops or convers.
Looks(Transformation):Hair is down,and a little moon pin with stars on it is on the right side of her head.Her outfit is a long purple dress and has a little sparkling blue at the top.She has small pieces of silk covering the top of both hands.Her wings r in the shape of a cresent moon and her shoes r curving,blue laces with yellow (Similair 2 shoes in the Enchantix stage)
Level of Magic:Winx
Bio:Diana was born in a small towm in London.Her parents were very caring,helpfull and protected her at all costs.Her father was a little strict with her as she grew older,but he loves her very much.Diana was a healthy,bright child that started 2 use little,bits of uncontrollable magic as an early age.Her mother and father couldnt b happier!As she grew older,her powers inmproved,and soon her mother became pregnant with her sister:Miele.Wen Miele was born,the small family bcame complete.Wen Diana turned 10,she was sent off to Hogwarts.(School of Witchcraft and Wizardry)She quickly grew to the place,and soon had many friends.She excelerated in the Dark Arts,potion making,astronomy and Transfiguration.Wen she graduated from Hogwarts,at the age of 17,she decided 2 bcome an apprentice with her father,trying 2 bcome a proffessor in either the Dark Arts,or Potion making.Miele soon joined Hogwarts and everything was fitting into place.But that's wen Diana noticed sudden,strange outbursts of power,she or her parents had never seen b4 a year later.Soon,her parents realized that their eldest daughter was not just a witch,but a fairy.Her parents doing a little reserch,soon found out about Alfea,and enrolled Diana.Diana had 2 cut her apprenticeship short and kissed her mother,father and her sister goodbye as she left to Alfea.(Some ppl called her strange due 2 the fact that she finally realized that she was a fairy at 18.Plus,she was piced on due 2 the fact she was a witch and ppl going on about the meaning the wrong way.)
Pic:(I hope u like it! I used the bases that u let Stella4ever used.Hope that's ok!)

Below:Diana in Normal and Winx form.
last edited over a year ago
Can I Join?

Name:Diana
Power:The Moon and Stars
Strange thing about her:Even though she
over a year ago Tasfee said…
i wanna join!can u give me bases of musa and her pixies????plz
sure I will give them well I will be beck to hom now I am on my class "informasion technolagy"
oh,ok,thx
ok for tasfee:

sorry I have just this pose of musa :(

I added pixie allrady!
ok for tasfee:

sorry I have just this pose of musa :(

I added pixie allrady!
for CyD12:
pixie allready added.
for CyD12:
pixie allready added.
love you are in :) and tnx for joining :)
smile
wow,thx winlove2!i will post when done.
yay :)
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
Thnxs winxlove!! <3
big smile
thx Winxlove2! I will join ASAP! well tomorrow cause now its like sooo late in my country! haha and my mother is yelling at me to go to sleep! xD
over a year ago AgyJude said…
I'll join after i my color over is ready, Can you give me one of bloom?
first pick I added is blooms
I finaly made jingjang !!! her she is!
I finaly made jingjang !!! her she is!
smile
she looks cool,
i can answer tomorrow,u see i have been on shopping all day and i am really tired,so tomorrow it is.
Name: Nadia
Power: moods and feelings
Strange think about her: She is a mood and feelings fairy but she doesnt show her true feelings to any person...just to her older brother and her true friends.
Pixie(if you whant): Alyz, pixie of literature, and takes care of Alexandra, her dead friend pixie.
parents: Sonia and Saul
sibling(if have it): Kevin (20) Elizabeth (12)
look(normal): an aqua dress with purple details. black boots, purple gloves, and purple pants under the dress.
Look(transform): aqua and purple top, a aqua skirt with purple details on top of it. aqua gloves, aqua laces of shoes and purple and aqua wings.
level of transform: Enchantix

Bio: Nadia was born in Pasoka, the planet of moods. She used to have a best friend named Sarah. Sarah was the princess of another planet. one day there was a war on Sarah`s planet so she traveled there to protected it. She died on the war and when Nadia found out that she was devasted. She was her only friend cause the other ppl concidered her a weird girl cause she always invented creatures. She always loved to write and she created amazing stories. She used to show them to Sarah but when Sarah died she stop writing. Sarah had a pixie called Alexandra but since Sarah died Nadia took care of Alex and her own pixie, Alyz.
Her parents work all day so she never sees them. Her brother is always traveling and her sister goes to school in her home-planet. so she is always alone. She never shows her true feelings, when she is sad she says she is happy but she is about to die in the inside. She doesnt make friends easily cause she doesnt want to loose them like she lost Sarah. When you get to meet her she is funny and nice!

piic: (I will post the pic of Alexandra and Alyz, the pixies, later!)
Name: Nadia
Power: moods and feelings
Strange think about her: She is a mood and feelings
ok tasfee sing in when ever you whant!!and cool fairy CyD12!you are in!
over a year ago gintareka said…
Name: ashley/aley
Power:fantazy and books
Strange think about her: she can do enything what she wants but just when it's wryly big troble or she is wery angry!
Pixie(if you whant):crazyne/crane pixie of mixed stuffs(like soup,book,humans)
parents: aly and harold
sibling(if have it): sister vanterra witch of whater and blood!
look(normal): meny colors on hair,meny on clothies.
Look(transform): same hair just meybe form difirent.
enchantix:meny colors everywhere!hair whit a pony tail.
another trans:meny colors hair changes when she whants.
level of transform: usual enchantix,but sometimes eny transform that has chater in book.
Bio: she wus a witch along time ago.but when her sister maked her have wings and lose her evilnes she becomed a fairy.her sister wus a very good and kind fairy but when ashley got angry that vanterra got boyfriend faster then she did.vanterra changed all emosions,happynes everything exsept powers and look.then vanterra becomed witch and ashley a fairy!
I will add pick later
over a year ago gintareka said…
kiss
ashley:
ashley:
tnx for joining you are in
thanks for lettine me in!!!

here is the piic of the pixies:
(orange hair= Alyz. Blue hair= Alexandra)
thanks for lettine me in!!! 

here is the piic of the pixies:
(orange hair= Alyz. Blue hair= Alexa
wow they look totaly cute :)
save a place for me plz. i will join tomrw!
sure agyjude.there can be 9 ppl in this FF we already have 4 then tasfee,you it will be 6 :)
Name: Meleny
Power: Light
Strange think about her: She is scared of the darkness.
Pixie : Felicia the pixie of love.
parents: Doesn't know (lives with her a lady)
look(normal):She has curly black hair and black eyes. Pale skin and pink lips.
Look(transform): She now wears a yellow frock with laces.
level of transform: Standard winx transformation
Bio: Meleny was left on the doorsteps of the house of a very rich lady who lived in magix city when she was just a week old. The lady took care of her from then and home-schooled her. Meleny was locked in her room and never got out of her house until she was 16.
Name: Meleny
Power: Light
Strange think about her: She is scared of the darkness.
Pixie : Fel
cool you are totaly in!tnx for joining!
i will join soon ok,save me a spot
sure tasfe!! to everybody!

IF YOU ARE FROM TWINX YOU CAN SIGN INN ENY TIME!MY GOOD FRIENDS CAN TOO!
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
Name:Kasi
Power:metal
Strange think about her:she loves to play the piano, and she's really good (strange because her parents don't approve of it check out the bio)
Pixie(if you want):Rika, pixie of
parents:Tianna (mom) Kai (dad)
sibling(if have it):2 both boys
look(normal):long, straight, black hair, dark brown eyes, tanish skin, wears a red t-shirt and dark blue jeans
Look(transform):a red strapless dress
level of transform:winx
Bio:Kasi is just a normal girl who grew up in a nice place. her parents see her as a sweet angel, but that's because they control most of her life, they tell her what to do, wear, play, and what not they only see her as the girl they made to be. But secretly hides her real self from her parents.
you are in
Is it ok if i use the tecna bases cuz the musa base is really hard
sure use eny you whant :)
over a year ago Sapphire_001 said…
Can you give me another pose of the pixies,mermiad pose,chibi pose and Bloom's pose?

I join!
over a year ago ashleyfox1 said…
Can you do a fill out of a fan transformation? thx