The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Fang dorm! (Welcome following students- adina, chimera, Angel and silvette.)

pandawinx posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 08:47AM
PLEASE READ! :)
This is Adina's, Chimera's, Angel's and Silveete's dorm in cloudtower! They've just arrived and have got into their rooms.

The room is: really hot and stuffy, but with excellent decor. 2 of the bed's (Silvette's and Chimera's) are red leather, however Adina and Tanya's are black leather. It is a big room, with soft red carpets and it is really cozy for cloud-tower. It is on the top floor of cloudtower and from the small windows you can see all the way down to it's long, dangerously high drop.
The witches of Fang dorm's parents have sent them some items, just to make sure they enjoy their stay:
Adina- Her parents have sent over a mini food court- with all sorts of things werewolves and vampires thrive on, such as blood--- for example and meat.
Chimera- Her parents have sent over (oddly enough) a new snake-skin jacket to wear, designer.
Angel- Her fairy mothers have given her a---(blushes) Night light. Yes, she's a witch who's afraid of the dark. get over it.
Silvette- She has received a new spell book, to help her with her classes as she isn't exactly the talkative type.

Things to do (suggestions)-
1. Why not meet your other dorm-mates? weather vemonlicious or vile, you'll be spending a awful lot of three years with them.
2. Elect a Dorm leader! Each dorm in cloud-tower needs a dorm leader- why? (smirk) you'll find out soon enough....You can elect by vote, no voting for yourself!

enjoy! (picture below--- the fang dorm's trademark---- fangs. funny coincidence.)
PLEASE READ! :)
This is Adina's, Chimera's, Angel's and Silveete's dorm in cloudtower! They've just a

The Winx Club 168 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 168

over a year ago pandawinx said…
tongue
Angel: (thinks- so this is my dorm....) (blinks and looks around) (slumps on her bed) (Under breathe) a witch named angel who's afraid of the dark and was raised by fairies.......i am so not going to fit in here.....
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera;*walks in laughting whit Adina*did you see her face??I was like Shiii!!!and Kai was like Shiu!!!*laughts more*oh*sees angel*Half-blood witch!this year aren't lucky ones!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Half-Blood? What do you mean half-blood? *Idea clicks in her head* Oh! So you're the one who was raised by fairies eh? *Tail flicks, ears perk and fangs elongate* I bet I can top that... Anyways, what's your name? *Looks at her* Oh, Angel eh? *Snorts* Nice name. My name, *Imitates her fathers heavy accent* is Adina-Dragulia-Helsing. *Bows and soon grimaces* I can't believe I actually did that! *Walks over to her side o the room*
laugh
Angel: (Laughs) trust me, i did not pick this name! (grins) i think my mum must of been on crack when she named me!
Adina: *Snorts* Either that, or really wasted. You know you could have changed your name?
Angel: I would of, but then i think aunt Alice and aunt Tina would of given me loads of pep-talks on respecting my mothers wishes. (rolls eyes) they're not exactly elated i decided to become a witch, that never meant to happen. And here's a kicker--- My last name's Doolittle. I'm Angel freaking Doolittle!
Adina: Doolittle? Where have I heard that name... Aha! I heard that name off of a movie before! It was this veterinarian who could speak to-- *Starts laughing hard* Ah, that was rich... What are your powers anyway? Do we even know your parents? As in, are they famous or something like that? Mum probably is. Concidering her last name *Snorts*
Angel: Powers- metaphoric, i kind of turn invisible a lot....And morph into animals a lot...which is pretty fun to mess with mortals heads, especially when they see a animal speak, that REALLY messes them up. (grins at the memory) My parents....Um, i knew my parents couldn't look after me, i think they were like sixteen or something--- but that's about it. I have 14 parents, if you count the people who i grew up with. So----- how about you?
Adina: Oh that's really ironic. *Laughs quietly* Well, I can disappear and re-appear whenever I want to, can transform into a vampire at will, have to trasnform into a werewolf every full moon. I also can read minds, have superhuman strength, have some powers of darkness and Hell too. As for parents, never knew my mum but my father is Vladislaus Dragulia or more commonly known as Count Dracula and my former step-dad is Gabrielle Van Hesling.
Chimera:Hey Angel!*jumps to her bed*will ya mind if one of my Snakes sing??It's anoying to Not mixed ones!
Angel: (To Adina) Hmmm....Our parents had a bit of a age gap... My parents were 16, your dad was---160? (pauses and blushes) i don't know a lot about vampires, do they age like witches? I heard in a legend they live for ages.... (to chimera) (smiles) sure! What breed of snake are they? Any particular species?
Adina: Yeah, tell me about it... I'm 18,000 years old and I look 17 in human years... *Looks at stares awkwardly at Chimera* Your snakes can sing?
last edited over a year ago
Chimara:oh my snakes are more like medusas :D like my just I am stronger!and well Just listen!*her snages start to sing a song whit out words that make Chimera fall a sleep and Adina whit her*
Adina: *Shrugs this off* I never knew snakes could sing... Creepy, yet cool at the same time... *Shrugs and covers her face with her hat and let's the snakes song lull her to sleep*
Chimera:*she was faking the sleep*ha!*takes Adines alcohole*sorry girl!I need this!*drinks it all*How did Tanya got drunk?
Adina: *In Chimera's mind* Psh! I have plenty more where that came from! And, I don't know. That's the strongest kind of alchohol from my country... Maybe her body wasn't used to it? I don't know... Anyways, it's pretty good ain't it?
Chimera:yeah...but this!*kai bites her tong*is way better!
Adina: Uh-- Does a snake biting you give some kind of weird thrill?
Chimera:wanna by like drunk a bit??
zzz
Adina: Nah. I think I'll just take a nap... Do you know how exhausting it was to get here?! Damn! I will not even get started on that story... You can if you want. I'm gonna take a nap!
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Silvette: *comes in holding a huge bag. Reads name on the door**under her breath*Looks like i'm the last one to come....woah i have three roommates?*Heaves her bad on to her bed**Thinking*What should i talk to them...
Chimera:we can read minds!so yeah ou re the last one!So just shut up!
Angel: I'm Angel, and this is Chimera and Adina. And you are?
Adina: *Looks up* Her names Silvette. *Yawns and fangs elongate*
Chimera:girls we need some sleep here!and I ant meening eny of you!I ment my and my snakes!so shut up or you will look at my eyes!
Angel: Ok...But one last question--- (Hesitatingly, going translucent.) I thought snakes didn't have eye-lids. I-i-i mean, not saying your like a snake, i was just wondering about your pets!
Chimera:they are more Mesusas!Medusas have eyes!
blush
Angel: Oh right. Um, cool.
Chimera:P.S.:toch my hair-By a stone!
Adina: Trust me, no ones goin to go near your hair anytime soon. *Snickers and gets up* If any of you ladies need me, I shall be outside practicing my battle skills! Ta ta! *Vanishes*
Chimera:aha..*sleeps*
tongue
Silvette: *Forces a smile at all of them. Opens her bag*
Something Black: *jumps out* Meow!
Silvette: *a little embarrased*
Kai:food!*smiles*
Chimera:Kai shut up!

(kai is Chimeras Hair Snake the Leader one)
Silvette: Blackjack! Don't jump like that! Sorry abt that, blackjack's a little.....over enthusisastic lately...
Chimera;it's kais folt...she wants to eat...she didin't dreak blood in 2 days!!!!!
zzz
Angel: (struggles lightly in bed, it is obvious she is having trouble sleeping.)
Chimera;*sleeping and having a nightmare*
surprise
Angel: (opens eyes and sees that it is pitch-black) (Shudders and feels for torch.)
Silvette: *Sits on the bed and then lies down starring at the cieling*
Blackjack: *lies down on the carpet next to her bed*Meow!
Silvette: *Whispers*Shhhhh! You''l wake the others!
Hai:Here Kitty shiii Kitty shii!!
Chimera:*makes her clothies grab Hai and Choke her*
Hai:I I I I got it masteshiiiii
Silvette:*Comes in after Gym class, fuming with anger* *Mutters* Oh that rabbit-face Tanya is so gonna get it from me, who does she think she is?She would've done none of this if she know what happened to the last person who bugged me! Arrggh!
Chimera:tell my About it!She is A total Motgher fucking Bitch!
Hei:Mastresiiiiiiiii There is a mesaggesiiiii For youshiii!!
Chimera:tnx Hei!*takes the phone*no!*lets the phone go and fals*
surprise
Silvette: What...just happened?*stands there and stares at Chimera not knowing what to do*
Chimera:my my my mom writed to my....
Angel: If she didn't drink so much (pauses) I would actually quite like her......(blushes) I mean, but she is a b word and stuff but---
Chimera:*stands up*brake it!*everybody looks at her :S*Gosh!Break it! it's a curse!!My mom is a mummy!
rainy
(OOC: Lol! I haven't replied to this in awhile :P I guess I'll reply now xD)

Adina: *Stabs a dummy with a red and black sword* Ah. This is so much fun! *Giggles evilly* How long have I been practicing? *Checks watch* Only 3 hours? Eh, seems good enough... *Sighs, before her head in engulfed in an incredible amount of pain*

*Vision: There were some noises coming from a room in a castle. Adina's home. There was some talking, then shouting, the screaming and roars of anger. The vision soon shifted into the armory of the castle. There was her dad, Dracula and step-dad Gabrielle Van Hesling, fighting off 5 men. Dracula was in his hell beast form, and was thrashing out at some of the men, while Gabrielle was running around shooting arrows and firing at them. 3 of the men soon followed Gabrielle, cornered him and knocked him out, making Dracula pissed off. He trashed out at them, while 4 men ran over and held him down with super human strength. While 2 held him down, 2 injected him with some kind of liquid. Dracula groaned in pain and untransformed, 2 men still holding him down. One walked over, grinning evilly. "Where is she?" He asked, kneeling down so he could face Dracula. "I'll never tell you." The man snarled, slapping Dracula and more liquid was injected into him. "Where is she?!" The man snarled, his voice demonic. "I will never tell you!" Dracula hissed back, the leader kicking him in the ribs and more liquid being pumped into him. The leader was about to kick him again, before a silver arrow was lodged into his neck. He screamed in pain, while everyone turned to see a pretty pissed off Van Helsing. "Missed me?" He mused, running off while 3 men ran after him. After a short chase, the 3 cornered him and one held a knife to Gabrielle's throat. "NO!" Dracula screamed, while the leader grinned evilly. "Tell me where she is or he DIES!" Dracula swallowed, tears streaming down his face. "Cloudtower... In Magixs..." He replied glumly. The leader smiled, and nodded at his goons, one stabbing Gabrielle in the shoulder causing him to fall in incredible pain. The men soon vanished, Dracula whispering to himself: "I'm so sorry my sweet, sweet Adina..."*

Adina: *Gasps and shudders* Whoa... Did-Did that just happen? *Holds her sides and takes a deep breath, the vision soon smacking her head again. Gasps in shocks as tears stream down her face* No... NO! *Disappears and re-appears in her room* No... It can't be... NO! *Breaks down into tears right in front of Chimera, Angel and Silvette*
Silvette: Um...Adina? Something wrong?*walks towards her*Adina?
Adina: *Shudders and swallows, more tears streaming down her face* N-No... I'm not OK S-Silvette...
Chimera: will you distroy it!?!?My Mother Hates!She broth a Curse on my! Now we are all infected!