Thirteen Clothes from Thirteen

thirteenfan333 posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
Okay, I'm sure all of us wants the clothes from Thirteen, so I think on this website (which I love!!) all of us fans should help eachother find clothes used or alike in the movie!
Okay, I'm sure all of us wants the clothes from Thirteen, so I think on this website (which I love!!)
save

Thirteen 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago moonchild23 said…
cool
hi!!!!!!i search clothes from thirteen too,they're too cool!!!!did u know where to find that??
over a year ago thirteenfan333 said…
hmmm
i think hot topic has some clothes but i want other stores to check out...i know i LOVE the clothes in the movie like soooo bad!!! It is my dream!
worried
it's my dream too!!!=) i order something on hottopic but i'm from italy
surprise
hey
hi! but im sure that there is one. if their isnt then u could cut and lace some old tees that u dont want like they did in the movie
yes,u know yesterday i search so long to understand where they shop their clothes for the film,and in an interview they said that almost all the clothes was cast's stuff.so from their own wardrobe!!!
heart
yeah i read that same exact thing too! i just wish u could like ask them where they bought them all but u could still do the thing i told u before...
what??
they ll never answer....
i adore in particular evie s grey jacket
ehy!are u in??
9 months ago Gamergirl145 said…
Dose Anybody know what the belly button ring shirt was and where to get it