Twilight Movie Changes/Improvisions of Twilight

mandapanda posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 11:16PM
**THERE ARE SOME SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM**

So, most Twilighters are complaining or mentioning about the changes the director/producers did to the Twilight movie. We all know that the movies based on books are not at all like the books, so why is everyone complaining? I know the dialogue about "How old are you?" is supposed to be in Edward's car, but the conversation with Bella and Edward in his car, coming back from Port Angeles, would take alot of screen time. So, for the producer/director's defense, I feel that that was necessary. And the numerous biology scenes would take time as well. One of the producers said that they still visited the biology scene, just not as many times as in the book. They took out some of the scenes in the book and replaced it with a new scene, a field trip to a greenhouse. This scene includes the talk after Bella was saved by Edward, i think instead of a biology scene. This scene still provides the audience with the tension between Edward and Bella, just not the same way as in the book.
Please remember that the movie is BASED on the book, and to be respectful of the work the actors, writers, producers, director, and staff put in.

Twilight Movie 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I know they had to make choices. The only thing I can say is that whatever they did, it had the approval of Stephenie Meyer. i don't think she'll let them mess it up too bad.
over a year ago shortynme said…
Yeah. How exciting would a movie be if every scene was in the Biology room and Edward's car? Come on! They added the Hollywood twist to it and I'm sure it's going to be great! I can't wait for it!