Twilight Movie I'd like your guys' opinions, please =D

spivian posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 08:27AM
So I was just wondering, (If you've seen my topic where I explain why I dislike the Twilight movie then it should be clear [and if it isn't then I suck at getting my point across] that I think the movie could be better if it included more significant parts), so I was wondering:

What do YOU think are significant parts from the book? (Regardless of whether or not it was in the movie).

Twilight Movie 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Epic_Twilighter said…
I think the one where Edward saves bella from the rapists, the resturaunt chatting and then the drive home should have been more important because thats like when she realises hes a vampire.

When there at first beach because thats when she comes up with her theroy.

The car crash, because thats like a major part of the book.

And the end, where James is after them.

Most of the things I said are in the movie, they are just done REALLY badly!
over a year ago spivian said…
Yeah, I also think the meadow scene should have been more emphasized. I mean the running up the tree thing was cute, but.. I must have missed that part of the book...
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
Definitely from the 'Confession' chapter of the book till the end. Those scenes link with each other and they develop the characters like Jasper and Alice's relationship with Bella and show Carlisle's, Edward's and Alice's past. The Port Angeles scene which is linked to the restaurant scene and the day after when Edward takes Bella to school and walks her to every class. They get to know each other in these scenes and Edward kinda reveals his a vampire. The two biology scenes that were in the movie. The car scene (almost forgot), when he leaves Bella confused about what he is? They probably should have one cafeteria scene when Edward first talks to Bella and does the 'What If I'm the Bad Guy?' line. And the La Push scene where she gets the idea.