Twilight Movie Twilight the movie - directors cut? different scene in a preview....

angeljayne posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 07:03AM
Before I watched Twilight, I watched about a zillion previews/trailers of the film. In one the official trailers I watched, there is a scene where Emmett says "She's not one of us" - to Edward (Did anyone else see that trailer from summit ?? - its on Youtube). Now Ive seen the Twilight movie on big screen numerous times and countless times online - that scene is NOT there at all. Obviously used for a trailer when the trailers were made but didnt make it to the official movie. (thanks to editing).... Am hoping now that perhaps when the Twilight dvd is released, a Directors cut will be put out with extra footage that didnt make it to the screen. I would just love that..............PLEASE PLEASE A DIRECTORS CUT WITH ALL EXTRA SCENES!!!

Twilight Movie 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angeljayne said…
the link for the preview that Im talking about is her on this link below - check it out and you will see what Im saying! just watch it - Emmetts line is not in the movie!

link
Check this out at
link

"when Hardwicke was being interviewed about the upcoming Twilight film, she mentioned that if Meyer ever completed Midnight Sun, she'd be more than willing to reshoot the movie from Edward's POV. In fact, both she and Robert Pattinson were given partial drafts of the manuscript in order to better understand his character. And it must have been inspirational, since Hardwicke and Pattinson shot a scene from Midnight Sun. While it won't appear in Twilight, for obvious reasons, it will be included as a deleted scene on the Twilight DVD."

THE DVD IS GOING TO HAVE EXTRA SCENES!!! YES!!!!
Bring on the April 2009 DVD release - I cant wait!!
over a year ago loveishard said…
Yeah, I got confused when I didn't see that scene too. Dunno...