Ugly Betty Who pushed Christina?!?!?!

Officefan222 posted on Oct 03, 2008 at 08:39PM
Who pushed Christina down the stairs?? I, personally, think it was Stuart, her husband, because she threatened to deport him. And he could have been on drugs. But what about the baby?? That was one nasty tumble she took. What do you think??

Ugly Betty 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Okay so I totally agree with you on thinking that Stuart is one who pushed her down the stairs...he was on drugs and everything, and like you said she did threaten to deport and all...and like you I was also wondering what happened to the baby? Is it okay? I mean like you said that is one nasty tumble she took and I don't know if a baby could survive it...I was so shocked by that moment though I really didn't see it coming at all!!!! Very good episode!!!!
over a year ago superchipmunk said…
I think you guys are right. No one else would have really pushed her, so it seems to be the most logical explanation. It was definitely a huge shocker!
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
My friends and I agree it was stuart. But if it wasn't, then I think it would be wilhelmina out of anger
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
I think it was Stuart too, who else could it really be? Stuart had more reason than anyone else to push Christina down the stairs. Mostly because of the arguement she had with him.
Yeah he was probably high.
over a year ago kittypoop said…
well i maybe wrong but as willahmena was gettin tore apart by claire meade ,,did anyone here her say to whillamena "dont you ever threaten my kids,you dont know the lengths ill go to to protect them." after whillamena said you will regret this,,which i think led claire to push christina down the stairs so the unborn child will not be born as a meade leaving whillamena nowhere in the meade empire nd it all makes sense if you think about it especially after claire said that she will go to any lengths to protect her family ,,so does anyone else think the same or have i just lost the plot lol well let me kno so im not the only one who thinks so??
I think it could be a possibility, but I think its more likely that it was Stuart. But who knows? I mean, its kind of obvious if its Stuart so maybe its not. Maybe this episode's got a surprise twist to it and it may be who we least expect it to be...
over a year ago Roisin said…
I think Stuart would have been a bit too obvious to have pushed Christina down the stairs, so i'm guessing its the person we least expect it to be. My initial though was Claire for the same reasons as 'Kittypoop' But i also have a feeling it may have been Marc and although it is against his nature to do something as cruel as that he probably didnt want Wilhelmina to get any more higher in the company than just Creative Director as we've already seen Wilhelmina become two faced to Marc when she hired Betty to do Marc's work so i think Marc is a possibility.
I agree that it may be Claire.
So it could be:

Start (obviously)
Claire
Wilhelmina
Marc

It could be a other person but who? Or she could have just tripped.
Nah, she definetly didn't trip herself. Because you saw a figure push her down the stairs.
Really? I didn't! I'll have to watch it again. But I won't find out who pushed her until tommorow because tonight I have to pick my mom up at the airport at eight! :<(
That sux that you can't find out until tomorrow, but okay so I mean the obvious answer is Stuart, like yall said there are less obvious but nonetheless possible suspects...On the previews or a sneak peak or whatever I saw them arrest Daniel and I really doubt that it was him, but they said Betty saves the day and figures out who it is so I can't wait to see...
But Silvio Horta did say that the fall didn't hurt the baby and Christina is still with the Meade heir, so I was just wondering what they are going to do about that? Are they really going to let the baby be born and raised and everything, and how is that going to fit into the show...
over a year ago kittypoop said…
well its obvious id never make a good detective lol,, ye who would of thought that it would have been that tranny alexis,, its a pretty stupid reason why she pushed christina its not a proper motive why she christina was pushed by alexis,,, down to bad writers of the show !!!
I was on the bus and my friends blew it with Alexis and Daniel JR. and everything so I was like NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Then I was like ewww with Alexis being a girl before a man and Daniel JR. having 2 "moms"
I know! Thats really going to cause a lot of tension between Alexis and Daniel when Daniel finds out! But is Alexis going to come back?
Serioulsy that is going to be so sad when Daniel finds out DJ isn't his!!!! And I don't know I was wondering if after she has her babies is Rebecca coming back?
I'm not quite sure but I hope so! Alexis is like one of my favourite characters!
Definately...she always makes things interesting...although I would like it if she was nicer to Daniel...
over a year ago mcs31 said…
Next time write -SPOILER next to the title! I havent seen the series 2 finalle yet!