Ugly Betty Two different fantacies...Will they become one??

detty4ever posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 09:35AM
EPISODE 5 SEASON 3:

DANIEL(to his mom): "I want a family mom!I wonder what I'm supposed to do about it..The women I'm meeting aren't exactly life mates..My clock is ticking!"

EPISODE 13 SEASON 3

BETTY(to Daniel): "I had this stupid fantacy, about being in love in the city..and being that girl, who hangs out in cafes..and has a cute boyfriend..and holds his hand and kisses him..."

Not today, not tommorrow, but some day these 2 fantacies will become 1...

Let me explain myself:
Daniel wants to find the love of his life, a woman to marry and have children with!He's looking for the one!So, in my theory that woman is of course BETTY!"She's the only one whose being able to keep Daniel in his path.."She's always there no matter what!Always in his side..makes him have faith in himself!

BETTY'S FANTACY:
She wants to be in love in the city with a cute guy..hmmmm let me think..Maybe at first this sounded as a preperation for the appearence of Matt in the show..But wait a minute!I think that she will meet Matt now that she lives in Queens and NOT in the city anymore!So, I don't think it's him!
I want to believe it's Daniel!He is the cute guy that she has in her life eveyday, but she's not ready to see that he's more than a friend to her!HE IS HER OTHER HALF, BECAUSE THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!

LOVE CONFESSION:
I also want to believe that Daniel will be the one to fall in love with her first!IN OPPOSITION to the original("Yo soy Betty la fea")where Betty falls for him almost from the very fist time she sees him..
I think it would be much better to see Daniel realising his feelings first and fighting for her love!!!

SO I HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF HIS LOVE CONFESSION TO BETTY..TAKE A LOOK!

DANIEL: "You changed me!You opened my eyes..you made look for the real love!But all this time I was looking for it in the wrong places..But now I know what I want!And I want YOU!My clumsy assistant, who became my best friend..but somewhere in the way I realised that the reason why I need you for everything..the reason why you're so important for me..is because I love you "Betty Suarez"..I LOVE YOU!"

Ok, so maybe I'm crazy and all these are just hypothetical and far from the truth..but I just wanted to share them with you...
last edited on Feb 16, 2009 at 10:42AM

Ugly Betty 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
OMG your confession is perfect...I can just see it happening after Daniel tells Betty he loves her and she says she thinks he is mistaken or something and then he quietly goes off on that little ranpage and she turns around and has tears in her eyes...OMG our imaginations run wild with us don't they?!

Anyway I agree with what you mean, one day those two fantasies will become one and our two favorite couples will be there for each other...:) Perfection isn't it!!!! :)
over a year ago detty4ever said…
smile
Yeah, my imagination goes wild, when it comes to Detty!!!I'm so happy you liked my version of Daniel's confession!!!
When I heard Betty's fantasy I immediatly remembered Daniel saying those words to Claire!I liked that Betty chose out of all people to say this to Daniel..maybe this also means something, because she could have chosen Hilda, Christina or even Amanda..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BeSafe said…
OMG I totally agree with you about the Betty choosing to say this to Daniel...it does mean something special I think, and the way she said it was like she was telling him a secret, one he was never supposed to tell anybody else, wouldn't it be cute if when they did finally get together Daniel said one day in a joking way or something, "Looks like you finally got fantasy." she would respond like "Huh?! What are you talking about?" or something like that and he would say, "You know the one about being in love in the city." and they would smile and she would hug him or grab his hand or something and say, "Yes I guess I did."
over a year ago detty4ever said…
big smile
That would be AWESOME!!!What a great idea!It would be soo cute!And something tells me, that it will happen!:)
last edited over a year ago